SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:38 am

I knew him leaving a comment on Hannah's post would open a can of worms. People will think he is being attention seeking, people will think he is leaving Hannah in a tough spot, and people will over analyze the comment and think there is a meaning to it. My opinion its a nice supportive message that should just be taken as that. I see this as a message he would leave an ex teammate going thru a rough time but he didn't meet an old teammate on a reality dating show so that won't be in the news. But since they meet on a dating show I know it won't just be that for some.

Its been 3 months since they last saw each other and almost 6 months since Greece. I really can't wait till we see what they are working on and aren't questioned about one another in every interview. All jmo

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Seatee Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:57 am

smg2587 wrote: Its been 3 months since they last saw each other and almost 6 months since Greece. I really can't wait till we see what they are working on and aren't questioned about one another in every interview. All jmo

Me too. It's got to be annoying being asked about your exes at every. single. interview. I am excited to see what's in store for Tyler, what's his big campaign (I think he said it's coming out in January?), and what his gig is in LA. I assume it's for TV. Some people are speculating that he'll show up in the audience at DWTS. I sure hope not. Chaos would ensue.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:39 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Cocoasneeze agreed.

Right when the season ended, there were tons of social media comments about the lack of support because of the post he made on IG saying he was her biggest fan and then his silence after being spotted with Gigi. The public and BN fanbase moved past that as time went on and stopped expecting his support IMO Hannah recently said there has been only one text between them after his comments about them being friends which closed the door for the public. IMO Now, he’s commenting on her public social media for the first time. Once he decided to not publicly support Hannah following starting with Gigi, he should’ve just suck with his decision. IMO I am someone who doesn’t think he owes Hannah anything. He did not owe her friendship and public support. Being hot and cold is not fair however because it creates bad press for Hannah. JMO I do not think Tyler means harm. He is comfortable talking about Hannah but he must not understand that Hannah is IMO not comfortable with being hounded about him and trying to move forward. All JMO

Tyler may not owe Hannah anything, but perhaps he actually cares about her and wishes her well? None of us owe any of our friends anything, but we make choices to support people we actually care about. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:47 am

Wish people would stop trying to get Alan and Hannah to date and Tyler and Hannah still. It was nice of Tyler to leave that comment as a friend. Hannah seems like an exhausting person to deal with tbh.

IMO.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:57 am

wishesfireworks wrote:Wish people would stop trying to get Alan and Hannah to date and Tyler and Hannah still. It was nice of Tyler to leave that comment as a friend. Hannah seems like an exhausting person to deal with tbh.

IMO.

Imho Alan seems to like her just fine, and doesn't find her exhausting. Imho No one else is really forced to deal with, Tyler is the one willingly "dealing" with her. She's not doing anything, but dancing her heart out and doing it incredibly well. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:02 am

For all we know, Tyler may have checked with HB before publicly posting his comment. Maybe not, but we don’t know for sure.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:20 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Cocoasneeze agreed.

Right when the season ended, there were tons of social media comments about the lack of support because of the post he made on IG saying he was her biggest fan and then his silence after being spotted with Gigi. The public and BN fanbase moved past that as time went on and stopped expecting his support IMO Hannah recently said there has been only one text between them after his comments about them being friends which closed the door for the public. IMO Now, he’s commenting on her public social media for the first time. Once he decided to not publicly support Hannah following starting with Gigi, he should’ve just suck with his decision. IMO I am someone who doesn’t think he owes Hannah anything. He did not owe her friendship and public support. Being hot and cold is not fair however because it creates bad press for Hannah. JMO I do not think Tyler means harm. He is comfortable talking about Hannah but he must not understand that Hannah is IMO not comfortable with being hounded about him and trying to move forward. All JMO

Tyler may not owe Hannah anything, but perhaps he actually cares about her and wishes her well? None of us owe any of our friends anything, but we make choices to support people we actually care about. IMO

He has her phone number. Posting publicly doesn’t help her any more than a phone call or text. The public and media do not need to know about his support. JMO

When he was making headlines with another woman, he was not publicly supporting her. I respected Tyler’s choice to walk away from Hannah and not publicly support her. Being hot and cold is the problem because it creates headlines. Tyler should just keeping moving forward like he was in August to not cause additional headlines for Hannah to deal with. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Yikes he shouldn’t have commented on her page. I don’t care if he reached out to her privately before but as others have said, it comes off attention seeking to all of a sudden want to publicly be chummy with her again. This just invites further speculation for press to not let the Hannah thing go. A simple good luck text to her would’ve done the job. All IMO.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:14 am

IMO, it was a very friendly supportive post by Tyler to Hannah who’s post was very open and honest.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:39 am

I’d rather focus on the wonderful things Tyler is involved in than debating what his Hannah supportive comment means.

He attended a Pearl Mae foundation event on October 25 to raise scholarships for nursing students. Photos from the event:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/thepearlmae/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2155025771468508&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARAlkc0Sg5lVUDVWj9LIcSG-eXlC47dtuWXwpPwWW0tP1B-XX8nFqJ2h7igx5sSOWPafgiItxIVEcaLQnDWXNcu3ES8LaSRsTpCbD-IueXT-eTOVeyGLedX14oWQh3No1mMg9uSanEv09dEUYqgcYaijD3Qtkw3q1W9XphEIM8WtZYJ4ryxcPADK_NNbTG7a1eiLnDKdbQLoX5BcjR9Qiansi8FJmpLcJSKr3CmODbW0nh1TwTP2IFRHXhkyc0V0WWH_9auOu8Ex49sP-sqK_xyIU2W7dFgN6EB62wzSBn4v82onCh6MBMBLfYpDIWL7hiYH3UGV-A_Xn7Ug7IB8UL4Tqu9Qk9QhxxbRMwTXhh5DGaDGbx15Ywww861QJiQqqhu8dqLUdlj0H6l6pV3X-NTz4K_qGBCQ-3GiEpYaYgtBDS_tfbtHb2zaielNGaqZwvtNrGm4zEAquVtjuWtUFiW0Ain_Kbivss6r1KQUoOadbt_WndrxFhMr3RPC4eNSpCLzjgwTuuO83qzYKpilpQp5fVKRoMS-mKaH1SYDhRrbFR35bw&__tn__=-UC-R

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 27 02444f10

There’s a news article too but it includes a video of his accident from May? It’s not my intention to discuss the accident. My intention is to highlight why I am a fan of Tyler, who today posts a story to promote an event to raise money for a pediatric cancer patient: using his fame to help others.

https://www.wpbf.com/article/bachelorette-star-tyler-cameron-in-tequesta-for-charity-event/29595057

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:47 am

sdmom wrote:I’d rather focus on the wonderful things Tyler is involved in than debating what his Hannah supportive comment means.

He attended a Pearl Mae foundation event on October 25 to raise scholarships for nursing students. Photos from the event:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/thepearlmae/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2155025771468508&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARAlkc0Sg5lVUDVWj9LIcSG-eXlC47dtuWXwpPwWW0tP1B-XX8nFqJ2h7igx5sSOWPafgiItxIVEcaLQnDWXNcu3ES8LaSRsTpCbD-IueXT-eTOVeyGLedX14oWQh3No1mMg9uSanEv09dEUYqgcYaijD3Qtkw3q1W9XphEIM8WtZYJ4ryxcPADK_NNbTG7a1eiLnDKdbQLoX5BcjR9Qiansi8FJmpLcJSKr3CmODbW0nh1TwTP2IFRHXhkyc0V0WWH_9auOu8Ex49sP-sqK_xyIU2W7dFgN6EB62wzSBn4v82onCh6MBMBLfYpDIWL7hiYH3UGV-A_Xn7Ug7IB8UL4Tqu9Qk9QhxxbRMwTXhh5DGaDGbx15Ywww861QJiQqqhu8dqLUdlj0H6l6pV3X-NTz4K_qGBCQ-3GiEpYaYgtBDS_tfbtHb2zaielNGaqZwvtNrGm4zEAquVtjuWtUFiW0Ain_Kbivss6r1KQUoOadbt_WndrxFhMr3RPC4eNSpCLzjgwTuuO83qzYKpilpQp5fVKRoMS-mKaH1SYDhRrbFR35bw&__tn__=-UC-R

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 27 02444f10

There’s a news article too but it includes a video of his accident from May? It’s not my intention to discuss the accident. My intention is to highlight why I am a fan of Tyler, who today posts a story to promote an event to raise money for a pediatric cancer patient: using his fame to help others.

https://www.wpbf.com/article/bachelorette-star-tyler-cameron-in-tequesta-for-charity-event/29595057

That's wonderful and I think Tyler is doing a lot of great things! But the way I got to know Tyler was through his kind, supportive treatment of Hannah both during the show and after the show, while it was airing. I'm happy to see him supporting Hannah again and I have a feeling (although I could be wrong, it's just my opinion) that Hannah appreciates it as well.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:17 am

wishesfireworks wrote:Wish people would stop trying to get Alan and Hannah to date and Tyler and Hannah still. It was nice of Tyler to leave that comment as a friend. Hannah seems like an exhausting person to deal with tbh.

IMO.

She may or may not be an exhausting person to deal with but I do think Tyler was calm, attentive and very supportive towards her and I think that might be the type of person that Hannah needs in the long run, I think he was a good balance for her and I think her family thought so too.It's always a good thing to have a partner who always has your back in good times and in bad . imo Tyler is that type of partner jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121