SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:30 pm

I’m probably completely alone on my island, but I actually wouldn’t really mind if Hannah is Tyler’s Camilla. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I’m not wishing for it, expecting it, or holding my breath here. But I also wouldn’t hate it. no idea

I enjoy the messy though, and crazy things like Ashley/Jared finally working out like 3 years after the fact, and the twisted triangles this show produces are what make it entertaining for me. laugh out loud JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Billysmom wrote:Had this been discussed here a few weeks back? https://www.eonline.com/news/1084500/gigi-hadid-wears-shady-shirt-after-tyler-cameron-breakup

I know some people believe Gigi wore that as a statement about Tyler but that was weeks after there break up articles. Also the day she wore that was the same day that line came out. I believe it was more likely she already had a deal with that brand to promo their line. This wasn't some old shirt she wore, it the same day it came out. I Jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:36 pm

@sosleepy my double standards real as h*ll. Hannah dumps Tyler for a scammer? Forgiveness is clearly the answer. Tyler curves Hannah to clout chase? What’s forgiveness? laugh out loud. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:37 pm

When I think of shawn and camila, I think of stunt and over excessive pda for attention. I can’t really see Hannah wanting to be involved in a relationship for publicity after the season she had. I said in her thread I see her privately dating from now in. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:39 pm

Billysmom wrote:Had this been discussed here a few weeks back? https://www.eonline.com/news/1084500/gigi-hadid-wears-shady-shirt-after-tyler-cameron-breakup

Honestly, I didn't think much of it cuz Gigi is paid to do pap runs with sponsored clothing and that brand is actually called "boys lie" but now... I don't know. I wish we would all move past Gigi and Hannah, the world is filled with different women...

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:40 pm

@ReneeM I was afraid that would be your answer and almost didn't want to ask laugh out loud Lets not put the thought into existence.

@Summerfun1980 Not sure about Ariana, but Selena is single laugh out loud That would be pretty hilarious if he started dating Selena. I'd actually be impressed, even if it was for PR. But, seriously, I actually don't think his next gf will be anyone from this franchise or an A-lister. I can see him dating someone in the entertainment/modelling/influencer industry though just because they know what it's like to kind of have a non-traditional lifestyle and have SM being such a big part of your life. I don't know why, but I always imagined someone like Olivia Culpo. Or maybe an actress on a television series. No one big time, but has a slight following.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm

annatornay wrote:

Honestly, I didn't think much of it cuz Gigi is paid to do pap runs with sponsored clothing and that brand is actually called "boys lie" but now... I don't know. I wish we would all move past Gigi and Hannah, the world is filled with different women...

Ditto

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:45 pm

Do we know what he'll be doing in LA? A reality show? a tv series?

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:46 pm

dee wrote:@ReneeM I was afraid that would be your answer and almost didn't want to ask laugh out loud  Lets not put the thought into existence.

@Summerfun1980 Not sure about Ariana, but Selena is single laugh out loud That would be pretty hilarious if he started dating Selena. I'd actually be impressed, even if it was for PR.  But, seriously, I actually don't think his next gf will be anyone from this franchise or an A-lister. I can see him dating someone in the entertainment/modelling/influencer industry though just because they know what it's like to kind of have a non-traditional lifestyle and have SM being such a big part of your life. I don't know why, but I always imagined someone like Olivia Culpo. Or maybe an actress on a television series. No one big time, but has a slight following.

I said Ariana because she’s a boss. I like Selena but she’s had some serious issues and I don’t know how much fun he would have with her. He and ari would have a similar dynamic to him and Gigi because ari doesn’t need a man to take care of her. She is an alpha female and leads her men. I think that might be his type. JMO

I can totally see him with a CW actress laugh out loud but I do think Tyler enjoyed the attention of being with Gigi and might try to get that again. Not to settle down with but for now. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:50 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
I said Ariana because she’s a boss. I like Selena but she’s had some serious issues and I don’t know how much fun he would have with her. He and ari would have a similar dynamic to him and Gigi because ari doesn’t need a man to take care of her. She is an alpha female and leads her men. I think that might be his type. JMO

I can totally see him with a CW actress laugh out loud but I do think Tyler enjoyed the attention of being with Gigi and might try to get that again. Not to settle down with but for now. JMO
Scooter would get Tyler out the paint so fast if Ariana even had a passing thought about it laugh out loud. And after the last time Scooter disapproved of one of her bf’s and it ended up in disaster, I think Ari’s learned her lesson there. I could see him with a CW actress though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:51 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
dee wrote:@ReneeM I was afraid that would be your answer and almost didn't want to ask laugh out loud  Lets not put the thought into existence.

@Summerfun1980 Not sure about Ariana, but Selena is single laugh out loud That would be pretty hilarious if he started dating Selena. I'd actually be impressed, even if it was for PR.  But, seriously, I actually don't think his next gf will be anyone from this franchise or an A-lister. I can see him dating someone in the entertainment/modelling/influencer industry though just because they know what it's like to kind of have a non-traditional lifestyle and have SM being such a big part of your life. I don't know why, but I always imagined someone like Olivia Culpo. Or maybe an actress on a television series. No one big time, but has a slight following.

I totally see him with a b-list actress but I do feel WME will pair him up with someone famous from their roaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:54 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

Scooter would get Tyler out the paint so fast if Ariana even had a passing thought about it laugh out loud. And after the last time Scooter disapproved of one of her bf’s and it ended up in disaster, I think Ari’s learned her lesson there. I could see him with a CW actress though.

Ari doesn’t keep them though. She always has one hanging around for fun. Scooter has no control there. Her mother runs that show from the background.

But I just looked it up she’s rumored to be hooking up with this new rapper on her last single.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121