SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:47 am

mbl wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I don’t think it’s anything personal with Bella and Gigi unfollowing. They are famous celebs and don’t follow “regular” people unless they are family or close friends. Tyler and Gigi don’t appear to be hanging out anymore and Tyler’s ig content is probably not interesting to them. That’s all. JMO

I agree. Since they're not most likely in much contact, Gigi just might not be interested in the content Tyler posts on his social media. Imho it's not a big deal.

Couldn’t she just mute him then?  Unfollowing might have some negative impact on him.  He always speaks highly of her too.  Seems like more of a statement.  

I honestly don't think it's that deep. They're not in contact with each other, she doesn't care what he posts on his Insta, so she unfollows him. I don't think there's need to read more into it. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:09 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
mbl wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I don’t think it’s anything personal with Bella and Gigi unfollowing. They are famous celebs and don’t follow “regular” people unless they are family or close friends. Tyler and Gigi don’t appear to be hanging out anymore and Tyler’s ig content is probably not interesting to them. That’s all. JMO

I agree. Since they're not most likely in much contact, Gigi just might not be interested in the content Tyler posts on his social media. Imho it's not a big deal.

Couldn’t she just mute him then?  Unfollowing might have some negative impact on him.  He always speaks highly of her too.  Seems like more of a statement.  

I honestly don't think it's that deep. They're not in contact with each other, she doesn't care what he posts on his Insta, so she unfollows him. I don't think there's need to read more into it. Jmho.

I think we can read into it that Tyler and Gigi are no longer friends, IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:18 am

@Bleiby527 well that was already apparent since they haven’t been spotted together in forever. Tyler says he is friends with people to be polite. JMO He said the same thing about Hannah and Hannah said they don’t even talk.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:37 pm

He confirms that he's going to the PCA's with his mom in this article: https://www.redandblack.com/culture/q-a-tyler-cameron-talks-life-after-the-bachelorette-abc/article_702af73a-021d-11ea-8022-0f9f57cfccc8.html

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:48 pm

Seatee wrote:He confirms that he's going to the PCA's with his mom in this article: https://www.redandblack.com/culture/q-a-tyler-cameron-talks-life-after-the-bachelorette-abc/article_702af73a-021d-11ea-8022-0f9f57cfccc8.html

2 insights from this interview are how much he values camaraderie and how he likes to include the people he cares about in his new opportunities.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:08 pm

notarose wrote:
Seatee wrote:He confirms that he's going to the PCA's with his mom in this article: https://www.redandblack.com/culture/q-a-tyler-cameron-talks-life-after-the-bachelorette-abc/article_702af73a-021d-11ea-8022-0f9f57cfccc8.html

2 insights from this interview are how much he values camaraderie and how he likes to include the people he cares about in his new opportunities.  

I think it's really sweet and generous of him to take care of his family and friends with all his newfound money. I know people who make a good living and still ask their parents to pay for their bills. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 34 1f636 It's hard for me to see why anyone would say he's a fake when he not only treats his family and friends well but also random strangers and fans.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:21 pm

I wonder if he won. The winners know by now and get invites.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Seatee wrote:
notarose wrote:

I think it's really sweet and generous of him to take care of his family and friends with all his newfound money. I know people who make a good living and still ask their parents to pay for their bills. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 34 1f636 It's hard for me to see why anyone would say he's a fake when he not only treats his family and friends well but also random strangers and fans.

@Seatee
IMO, Nothing is gained when we waste time trying to figure out why people paint Tyler differently than we’ve all seen evidence to support. Opinions differ. We all have them. I agree with yours. :yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:34 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I wonder if he won. The winners know by now and get invites.
Not necessarily. They still tend to invite the popular people regardless if they won or not. For example, the chicks podcast girls were still invited, they attended, and they lost to Becca and Tanya’s podcast last time.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I wonder if he won. The winners know by now and get invites.
Not necessarily. They still tend to invite the popular people regardless if they won or not. For example, the chicks podcast girls were still invited, they attended, and they lost to Becca and Tanya’s podcast last time.

It airs on Sunday but is it filmed in advance?

Last edited by notarose on Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:57 pm

He's still impressing me! I suspect his mom is a fan of DWTS - it would be cool if she could attend while out in LA. And no expectations of anything with HB.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:53 pm

@Norcalgal I agree, I could see his mom as a DWTS fan and she's definitely a Hannah fan. Might not be so awkward if Tyler shows up if Mama C is there as well. I continue to be amazed at what a wonderful human this guy is. His folks did well by him and I love that he knows and appreciates it...and not only pays it back but pays it forward.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121