SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:13 am

@suzq IA. Pretty obvious to me why Tyler would want to commit to Gigi and why Gigi wouldn’t want to commit to Tyler. He had more to gain from a relationship than she did. JMO

I may be alone but I actually don’t think Hannah and Tyler will meet up. I think Hannah was humiliated enough by what happened to not want to see him. JMO

I can’t say I’m surprised Tyler would start a podcast because he is in BN but he is so repetitive in interviews I can’t imagine what his podcast would be like. A good one requires candidness JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by mbl Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:12 pm

@Summerfun1980 why are you mentioning a podcast? Has that been reported?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Just Looking wrote:
jen689 wrote:
annatornay wrote:...From his answers, it's the other way around. He wanted to commit, she didn't... not with him at least
I find it interesting that Gigi would invite Tyler to her Grandmothers funeral if she didn't have strong feelings for him. They didn't date very long. I wonder why Tyler wanted a commitment when their relationship was so new question
IMO, he’s a commitment type of guy.   Mayb3 he comes on too strong too quickly or says all the right things to woo a girl.    I really don’t know.  He is rather gorgeous though and I hope he finds his one some day - my daughter is single

Hmm I actually don't think he's the commitment type, at least not yet. He has said prior to the Bachelorette, he had only 1 real relationship that lasted ~a year. Maybe he was preoccupied with football but it was shocking someone as good looking as Tyler would only have had one relationship. I think he just wants to have fun right now. The exception was probably with Gigi - because I mean, what regular 26 year old guy wouldn't want to be with her? Ahh....life must be good as a supermodel. giggling

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:56 pm

mbl wrote:@Summerfun1980 why are you mentioning a podcast?  Has that been reported?

That was from me. It's not been officially reported. I just saw a Tweet from someone who met him at an event recently and she claimed that 1) he was definitely single, and 2) he was starting a podcast.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:39 pm

suzq wrote:Of course -- Tyler wanted to commit to Gigi.  How many single men would say no to being in a relationship with a supermodel especially if they are getting into the modeling business?  I am not saying that he didn't have feelings for her, but I am sure that it was also a big ego boost.  I personally think that she still has a connection to Zayn and did not take Tyler very seriously.  Maybe Tyler learned something from the whole experience -- hopefully, he did.  All JMO.

I don't think Tyler wanted to commit to Gigi. I think he wanted to date BOTH Hannah and Gigi at the same time and was extremely naive above how unrealistic that would be. He was extremely naive about the paparazzi (especially the Hadid family's role in calling them all the time) and how it's impossible to date two women in the public eye at the same time. Hannah got understandably upset and removed herself from the situation and then Tyler was sucked into Gigi's world for 5 weeks. The funeral will always baffle me, but the Tyler/Gigi thing was over very shortly after the funeral - maybe something even happened in the Netherlands. Could be completely off base, it's just my opinion.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:00 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
suzq wrote:Of course -- Tyler wanted to commit to Gigi.  How many single men would say no to being in a relationship with a supermodel especially if they are getting into the modeling business?  I am not saying that he didn't have feelings for her, but I am sure that it was also a big ego boost.  I personally think that she still has a connection to Zayn and did not take Tyler very seriously.  Maybe Tyler learned something from the whole experience -- hopefully, he did.  All JMO.

I don't think Tyler wanted to commit to Gigi. I think he wanted to date BOTH Hannah and Gigi at the same time and was extremely naive above how unrealistic that would be. He was extremely naive about the paparazzi (especially the Hadid family's role in calling them all the time) and how it's impossible to date two women in the public eye at the same time. Hannah got understandably upset and removed herself from the situation and then Tyler was sucked into Gigi's world for 5 weeks. The funeral will always baffle me, but the Tyler/Gigi thing was over very shortly after the funeral - maybe something even happened in the Netherlands. Could be completely off base, it's just my opinion.

I agree with you @Bleiby527. I believe he even said that he told Hannah he was going to date other people to see where his heart was at in the interview with LZ and that he was naive to what was about to happen to him. I know it’s not a popular opinion, but I think there may be some lingering feelings between H and T....that’s only my opinion. I’m an old gal (laugh out loud) and you just don’t see chemistry like that every day. 🤷🏼‍� I have a feeling that those two may meet up when he’s in LA. Both have said that they want to keep things in their dating lives private now, so hopefully it will happen and we may never know. All my opinion, of course.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:11 pm

@Bleiby527 I think this was true in the beginning of his relationship with Gigi but I think after whatever stopped with Hannah and he spent weeks with Gigi going to the farm and the funeral etc Tyler wanted to commit. I don’t believe he would’ve got on a freakin plane to the Netherlands to attend a funeral if he wasn’t. I think that was his attempt at showing Gigi he was serious about her. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:36 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 I think this was true in the beginning of his relationship with Gigi but I think after whatever stopped with Hannah and he spent weeks with Gigi going to the farm and the funeral etc Tyler wanted to commit. I don’t believe he would’ve got on a freakin plane to the Netherlands to attend a funeral if he wasn’t. I think that was his attempt at showing Gigi he was serious about her. JMO

It's certainly possible, but remember he also sent some very over the top Tweets about Hannah from the Netherlands when he mistakenly liked the comment that said he was shading Hannah. That seemed like an odd thing to do if he wanted to commit to Gigi. My feeling is Tyler lives day to day (maybe even hour to hour laugh out loud) and doesn't think things through. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

I totally agree with all of this. I do think he got sucked into her world but as far as him wanting to commit to Gigi, I didn’t hear him say anything that implied that. I always thought there was a big overreaction to the funeral stuff. Imo he was being played, we’ve seen that Tyler’s the type that steps up and is willing to be the shoulder to cry on. I think he was invited (for the pap walk) and in his mind, this person he’s dating had a death in family so he’s gonna be supportive in any way he can. I didn’t think that was an indication of how serious he/they were. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Here is an interview from Fansided with Tyler, Dustin, Matteo and Clay that same day as there little basketball tourney. laugh out loud at Mike having a search party for Cam when he went missing from the mansion for crashing the date. I would love to seen the clip of that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPoOAUBoDLY&t=28s

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:53 pm

@smg2587 fun interviews!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:42 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121