SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:37 pm

annatornay wrote:He's so going to DTWS and trying to get Hannah back, it's just embarrasing. Can't believe he turned out to be such a clout chaser. Disappointed.

I don't think he is trying to get Hannah back at all. He basically said he hopes she does better on DWTS than the losing Alabama football team did at their game. Bit of a stretch to jump from that, to that he wants Hannah back. IMO it sounded more like a bit of a joke at the expense of the Alabama football team more than anything else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:39 pm

@Sprite tomorrow is the PCA. I think he was talking about the award not DWTS. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:41 pm

Tomorrow is the PCA’s not DWTS. They’re up against each other. He knew exactly what he was doing when he sent that tweet. A few months ago that tweet would’ve had everyone swooning. We know better now though. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
annatornay wrote:He's so going to DTWS and trying to get Hannah back, it's just embarrasing. Can't believe he turned out to be such a clout chaser. Disappointed.

I don't think he is trying to get Hannah back at all. He basically said he hopes she does better on DWTS than the losing Alabama football team did at their game. Bit of a stretch to jump from that, to that he wants Hannah back. IMO it sounded more like a bit of a joke at the expense of the Alabama football team more than anything else.

Last edited by annatornay on Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Also I suspect he knows that Hannah won, or at least that he didn’t because the PCA’s are notorious for letting people know in advance. It’s ugly to me because he’s doing these things at Hannah’s expense. If Hannah was equally clout chaser-y it probably wouldn’t bother me as much. But she’s been publicly embarrassed twice by men she thought she could trust, she talked publicly about her struggles and not feeling like she could trust herself because of everything that happened. She was the one that had to answer questions about Tyler & Gigi almost every day while he was hanging out with Serena Williams and Taylor Swift, while she had to deal with articles written like ‘Hannah vs Gigi (who’d you rather)’, and people saying things like ‘well of course he’s going to choose the supermodel’ as if she’s somehow less than. Now she’s finally in a good place & he’s muddying the waters again. Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:56 pm

@Seatee He did say that he was going to propose to Hannah which is a pretty good commitment. IMO, he fell hard for Hannah and was totally in love with her

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:05 pm

annatornay wrote:
Sprite wrote:

English is my second language so maybe what I write sounds a bit more harsh than what I actually mean.
But I do think he's trying to get press by refering to Hannah and honestly it's unfair to her (he left her to pursue a supermodel!)
Inho, if he's trying to be funny, I don't feel like he is. In fact, if I were Hannah I would ask him to stop name dropping me.

One thing is sure, Tyler is definitely popular, sometimes maybe polarizing but he has no reason to chase ‘clout’, he is doing fine all on his own IMO. And I’m not seeing how the fact that he’s mentioning Hannah’s name is chasing clout or ‘ name dropping’ they are at equal level of popularity and for all we know, they may already be in touch. This is no longer the time where she was kept under 24 h surveillance by Bach producers who were manipulating all the moves strategically. She knows he will be in attendance tomorrow at the PCA ( with his Mom) and frankly, why would he do this after being humiliated and rejected by her?
Because they both moved on and are still friends.
As for the bold, I disagree and it’s not like he ‘ left her’ since they ( H and him) were NOT in a relationship when he met Gigi, and he didn’t expect to have something develops as it did between them.
It’s easy to judge from our POV that is full of assumptions but we don’t know his heart and mind. He is living his life and has opportunities that are presented to him, but all in all, he stays true to his values and has done and continues to do a lot of good around him.
He also is always more ‘ loose ‘ when he drinks P, and this comment is again dissected and over analyzed for much more than what he simply means, IMO, which is, he wishes well for Hannah for the PCA and the DWTS. If and when there is more, we will certainly know, there is nowhere to hide anymore, as this tweet proves again.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Not that it really means anything but at least one of the other people they where nominated against in their category will also be at the PCAs according to their story. That person is Buddy Valastro who is known for making cakes on the food network. So not only is the three bachelor contestants that will be their to rep the category. The PCA's being a two hour show with 3 special honors and 2 performances I expect only about 12 awards being given out. They have 43 categories. They might not even present their award on television and I am not really expecting them to right now. Hopefully its better than last year when Becca Tilley podcast was up for an award and she had to wait hours to find out if she won. Hope they come out with a list this time of what awards are going to be given out on tv.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:24 pm

Astrobach wrote:
annatornay wrote:
Sprite wrote:

English is my second language so maybe what I write sounds a bit more harsh than what I actually mean.
But I do think he's trying to get press by refering to Hannah and honestly it's unfair to her (he left her to pursue a supermodel!)
Inho, if he's trying to be funny, I don't feel like he is. In fact, if I were Hannah I would ask him to stop name dropping me.

One thing is sure, Tyler is definitely popular, sometimes maybe polarizing but he has no reason to chase ‘clout’, he is doing  fine all on his own IMO. And I’m not seeing how the fact that he’s mentioning Hannah’s name is chasing clout or ‘ name dropping’ they are at equal level of popularity and for all we know, they may already be in touch. This is no longer the time where she was kept under 24 h surveillance by Bach producers who were manipulating all the moves strategically. She knows he will be in attendance tomorrow at the PCA ( with his Mom) and frankly, why would he do this after being humiliated and rejected by her?
As for the bold, I disagree and it’s not like he ‘ left her’ since they ( H and him) were NOT in a relationship when he met Gigi, and he didn’t expect to have something develops as it did between them.
It’s easy to judge from our POV that is full of assumptions but we don’t know his heart and mind. He is living his life and has opportunities that are presented to him, but all in all, he stays true to his values and has done and continues to do a lot of good around him.
He also is always more ‘ loose ‘ when he drinks P, and this comment is again dissected and over analyzed for much more than what he simply means, IMO, which is, he wishes well for Hannah for the PCA and the DWTS. If and when there is more, we will certainly know, there is nowhere to hide anymore, as this tweet proves again.
JMHO

Last edited by annatornay on Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:30 pm

annatornay wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
annatornay wrote:
Sprite wrote:

One thing is sure, Tyler is definitely popular, sometimes maybe polarizing but he has no reason to chase ‘clout’, he is doing  fine all on his own IMO. And I’m not seeing how the fact that he’s mentioning Hannah’s name is chasing clout or ‘ name dropping’ they are at equal level of popularity and for all we know, they may already be in touch. This is no longer the time where she was kept under 24 h surveillance by Bach producers who were manipulating all the moves strategically. She knows he will be in attendance tomorrow at the PCA ( with his Mom) and frankly, why would he do this after being humiliated and rejected by her?
JMHO

Honestly, I didn't expect to having to explain every single word that I write but here starts MY IHO rant:
He slept with Hannah even after getting humilliated on national TV, got caught by paps, liked ig posts of him coming out of her house and the following day was on a date and spent the night on Gigi's place.
He had every right to do so cause he was single: YES.
Now, if everyone here are a public figure and this is happening in a every public way, does it look good? IHO, NOT AT ALL. Especially if for months you've been profesing your love to one of them. In fact, I'm actually surprised Gigi agreed to go out with him after seeing his pics with Hannah.
A few months later, the supermodel dumps him so he starts speaking about Hannah again. He has every right to do so: YES or MAYBE. Does it look good? NO. Mostly cause he didn't talk about her before and said he wanted to keep his dating like private.
About being friends? I don't believe that for a second. Gigi's people said she waited to UF him so as not to generate any more buzz. So he can keep saying all he wants, but there's no friendship there. And about Hannah, she herself said he only reached out to say HB. I don't call that a friend, but that's just me taking.
Finally, he has lost tons of followers on IG (if you don't believe me you can fact check that here: https://www.trackalytics.com/instagram/profile/Tylerjcameron3/). Considering that's his main source of income that we know of, I'd say he needs to stay revelant. And he's popular, yes but only in States. We don't watch the bachelor shows in other countries, only heard of him when he got followed by Gigi.
Anyway, I truly like Tyler and to be honest I feel he has all the qualities to be the next top male model and I'll keep staning him if he follows that path. His personal life doesn't really interest me but that's all that matters apparently.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:45 pm

IMO

His mom is there and we know how she feels about Hannah and IMO he's been drinking.  Drunk tweeting is not a good thing.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:49 pm

annatornay wrote: snipped
Honestly, I didn't expect to having to explain every single word that I write but here starts MY IHO rant:
He slept with Hannah even after getting humilliated on national TV, got caught by paps, liked ig posts of him coming out of her house and the following day was on a date and spent the night on Gigi's place.
snipped..

You don't have to explain anything you don't want to. This is a discussion forum, and anyone is free to post their opinions. Smiley

Do you know for sure Tyler slept with Hannah or is that your opinion? I don't recall anyone having proof of that. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121