SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:32 pm

@Lurker hi! I am pro-Tyler and stopped wanting him with Hannah after their second one on one. I could not ignore the timing of their relationship and all of the publicity. I was also familiar with Gigi and her family prior to all this. **edited** From Gigi public follow near the end of the show and knowing NYFW was coming, I could sense what the plan was because of how they operate. *edited* All JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by fyww Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:36 pm

*edited quoted post*

I briefly strayed from the fun path. Thanks for reminding me why I'm even here in the first place! hi

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted quoted post)

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:45 pm

Emeralds wrote:
silverstreams wrote:I can see the scenario of them being in their own bubble until the funeral pics. That made things look really serious and I’m sure the media attention got too much IMO. I really do think they’re still friends - doubt Tyler would lie about that. We’ll see what happens - the E! article leaves the door open. All JMO

I don’t think either went into their dalliance looking for anything serious and were stunned by how quickly they connected. I think they may have realized it just wasn’t the right time for something serious. They spent several weekends holed up at the farm with no SM indication  that they  were together so if the goal was to get media attention by being together, they sure did a terrible job.

I agree, they were probably just taken with each other which is normal but the media spotlight made it difficult. I’m good with Tyler establishing himself outside of “Gigi’s boyfriend”. I do think they liked each other and remain friends IMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Lurker hi!  I am pro-Tyler and stopped wanting him with Hannah after their second one on one. I could not ignore the timing of their relationship and all of the publicity. I was also familiar with Gigi and her family prior to all this. **edited** From Gigi public follow near the end of the show and knowing NYFW was coming, I could sense what the plan was because of how they operate. *edited* All JMO..

Hey! We're VERY rare, laugh out loud. Yeah, this is how a lot of the famous for being famous operate. Sure, Gigi is a model, but she's not someone who was discovered at the mall. *edited* With Tyler, they were always in groups and then insider stories on E! a few hours later. *edited**So while I'm sure T/G enjoyed each other's company, some of it seemed like networking opportunities. Tyler seemingly having no clue at the TH show that Gigi was attending was another very weird thing that was difficult to look past. Too many things seemed off to all be explained away IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : off topic)

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:19 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Lurker hi! I am pro-Tyler and stopped wanting him with Hannah after their second one on one. I could not ignore the timing of their relationship and all of the publicity. I was also familiar with Gigi and her family prior to all this. I watched Yolanda on real housewives and was aware of the children and their relationships and media attention. From Gigi public follow near the end of the show and knowing NYFW was coming, I could sense what the plan was because of how they operate. They are not above anything. All JMO.

Hey! We're VERY rare, laugh out loud. Yeah, this is how a lot of the famous for being famous operate. Sure, Gigi is a model, but she's not someone who was discovered at the mall. *edited* With Tyler, they were always in groups and then insider stories on E! a few hours later. *edited* So while I'm sure T/G enjoyed each other's company, some of it seemed like networking opportunities. Tyler seemingly having no clue at the TH show that Gigi was attending was another very weird thing that was difficult to look past. Too many things seemed off to all be explained away IMO.

*edited*

Not thinking Tyler belongs with Hannah and not believing in him and Gigi is a weird space to be in.  giggling
Extremely laugh out loud

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:23 pm

**all quoted posts deleted** GA

I just want to add that I amended my reply to emphasize the 'opinion' aspect of my statements.

I am with you on the proof. It seems that if enough people repeat the same thing enough times over a long enough period of time it morphs into some form of 'truth'. Albeit unverified and unproven truth, but 'truth' nonetheless. It's just something that 'everybody' knows. Like someone's bad reputation. Everyone thinks 'this' therefore it must be 'true'. Why else would everyone say so if wasn't true?

I hope you don't get struck down for your post. A very kind person messaged me and advised me to revise my post to add 'jmo' which I did, but I used a sentence instead. Sometimes 'jmo' seem like just letters....  I will also follow your example and try to tread lightly and respectfully from here on.

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:23 pm

**deleted all quoted posts** GA

I’m glad you’re not letting anything interfere with you telling your truth (which coincidently, is mine too). Good thing laughter is such good medicine.
Kinda interesting that Tyler referred to Gigi’s younger half sisters as his “little sisters”, don’t you think?  question  question

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:26 pm

Lurker wrote:**deleted quoted posts** GA

Tyler seemingly having no clue at the TH show that Gigi was attending was another very weird thing that was difficult to look past. Too many things seemed off to all be explained away IMO.

Could you show where he referred to Gigi’s presence at that show and him not knowing about it?  As far as I know no interviews were given. Gigi and Zendaya are both huge TH ambassadors so this is hard to believe  

I tried to link it, but it's on YouTube and since I'm a new member, I'm not allowed to post external links.
If you go to YouTube and type in Access Hollywood and Tyler Cameron you should find it. The title is "Tyler Cameron has bizarre reaction when asked about Gigi Hadid at fashion show."

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:32 pm

What’s with Tyler living HIS life like a 26-year old and dating who HE wants? Geez, doesn’t he know that he’s beholden to the world according to Bachelor nation?!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Kinda interesting that Tyler referred to Gigi’s younger half sisters as his “little sisters”, don’t you think?  question  question
Erin and Sara are both more than 10 years older than Gigi. I don't think Tyler's caption has any sort of Gigi-related hidden meaning. IMO.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:42 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:
thank goodness wrote:Here is another article  about Tyler and gigi
https://m.eonline.com/news/1079447/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-officially-split?cmpid=social_instagram_bio

This doesn't sound like they are completely dunzo to me?  Possible they are just trying to reduce the media attention?no idea
**edited stating facts without proof**

According to People (article here https://people.com/tv/tyler-cameron-focusing-on-himself-after-reported-split-gigi-hadid/)

On Thursday night, Cameron was out in New York City, where he was seen flirting with women and “got a few numbers,” a source tells PEOPLE. “He was certainly acting very single, and if he is still dating Gigi, they don’t look like they’re exclusive,” the source adds.

**edited**

One interesting thing that the Enews article https://www.eonline.com/news/1079447/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-officially-split said is "They broke up a few weeks ago."

That goes with the timeline of breaking up during New York Fashion Week. Again, who knows what the truth is? I'm assuming it's somewhere in the middle of what both the Tyler and Gigi PR camps are pushing out. IMO.

Your People article link doesn't work and that thing about getting numbers and flirting sounds more like an eye witness account.

Also interesting the Page Six has an eye witness at that same event he was at Thursday saying he didn't seem to be flirting. Just adding to show people can see different things. Nothing wrong if he was or wasn't flirting just shows how stories can be different with or without PR people.
https://pagesix.com/2019/10/05/tyler-cameron-turns-heads-at-la-mer-bash/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Kinda interesting that Tyler referred to Gigi’s younger half sisters as his “little sisters”, don’t you think?  question  question
Erin and Sara are both more than 10 years older than Gigi. I don't think Tyler's caption has any sort of Gigi-related hidden meaning. IMO.

They also did not like Yolanda.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121