SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:08 pm

Timm SD

Well Timm was off because he could not understand what he was doing with Angie because he knew she cared for Carlin and Ciarran better. He may be cray cray but not stupid

I am sad. I like weirdo Timm. Seeing him broken at F2 will be hard. Because now I have little doubt he was F2.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:12 pm

It was so awkward the swimming pool sponsor guys sun cream thing. Same as the morning sofa chat. Everyone was so on guard to speak. Everyone wanted to swear and fights with Jamie, yet everyone bottled up because of the cameras. That was painful to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:37 pm

Gosh... on which planet Timm is living? His itm was hilarious, yet prods ridiculed him and I don’t like that 😟

So Ryan got the reinsurance rose...

Gezzzz Jamie shut up already! I am tired to see his face on my screen tv!

Bye Jamie.... you need therapy..

So I guess one guy will be grilled next episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:14 pm

Ep 9

So Ryan was the star of the episode. So I guess with Ciarran departure, prods needed Ryan to step up. My first reaction was great on paper... and F2. Then the ali bombshell came up and this confirms F3.

Carlin is still hidden, yet next episode we have the classic “went wrong at hometown “ F1.  So nothing change for me. As per the edits I see, Carlin remains F1. However I do not see long terms. It is clear when a lead cries at hometown, it means that is the one too.

Timm.. oh my. His bestie is in love with Timm? I mean admitting he is very possessive and make sure angie will not end with Timm? Mmmmm how much of frankenbites we will see. Reminds me of the jerk who invited his ex at hometown on ali season.

Jackson who?

So Ryan May be not the guy who was edited to come for Angie alone.... edits edits edits. He has now the villain edits.

Carlin.... well buddy, seems that he did not share with Andie that he is an actor. He sure cries a lot. Genuine or acting?

Oh but I so miss Cirrian right now. Pooh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:51 am

Thinking about it...

Interesting that we did not see the guys put their questions inside the box AND immediately after see Angie opening the box. Seems to me the questions were intentionally puny the producers.... aka Ryan. I do not think this question was malicious by any other guy. Timm was happy for the drama but imo he didn’t find the question himself. At this point producers who are NOT angie’s friends do know what the lead tickles off...

Since Ryan arrived, I didn’t see Angie overly interested in Ryan. I felt he was always on the side. To the point that I think he was ready to leave... heck the rose at the cocktail party to keep him around for this specific manipulated drama. I totally picture Angie sharing with the prods how important for her it was that Ryan came for her and not use her. Probably her major insecurity coming as the lead. Obviously she knows the franchise and babbled quite often how most came with an agenda.

All along Angie told how much she wanted the truth and honesty etc. And prods used that. Who decided to put trainer on Carlin’s name? Who decided to ask Ryan to be the intruder and put the “I was scared I would let go my chance with you” on Ryan? ..... and waited almost hometown to use it as drama?

The difference I see with US and australia franchise is mostly the families. Aussie families seem more genuine, more skeptical, more easy to express their doubts and concerns... and I feel easier to be manipulated by prods playing the buddy cards. I may be wrong but that is how I perceive

After the honey badger debacle, this franchise is desperate to get happy ending. We cannot see ali and taite a success because all this scandal cheating on Ali’s head and all the angel persona they tried and failed to portray her

Anyway. I feel Aussie producers are way meaner than the first seasons when I felt genuine contestants and genuine leads. Now I feel all the leads are there to boost their telly movie career and Instagram $$ ... same with contestants.

Angie claimed to want a funny guy. That was her motto all season. Prods used and abused Timm as the main narrator of this season. So much so that he made a fool of himself on ITM a couple of times.

My take is that after Ciarran departure, prods tried to save their season. I see manipulation a lot. A lot.

In the hometown preview we hear Angie crying when she leaves Carlin... do we actually see her crying? No. We see her back. They used the same trick with cirrian when they inserted the nana news.

Body language, I do see Ryan and Carlin interested and focused on Angie..... but how genuine and not acted this was? Ryan seems more genuine. Carlin is crying a bit too much. So I wonder if Ryan reaction at the table was prods manipulation again. Ryan was struggling and I think it was because he was put in a corner and realized he burnt his cards with Angie who wanted to be put on a pedestal.... what a bummer that her last 2 had an agenda to be on telly. I thing Angie was is very naive or if she is smart, use the franchise a la Sam frost

Edits. It all comes to that. Hours of taping to extract the juicy bits and make a montage story. What was the real uncut conversation? What was the REAL upsetting part? Still weird to me that viewers are falling for their edits and script.

Nobody is pure at heat. Nobody. That some remain a couple, engaged, married and have kids is a complete rare exception. However, I trust the opportunity to meet a possible mate, date him or her in the real world and possibly build on that. But fallin luv during the show after few hours together surrendered by crew, taping everything they say? Nope. Just an illusion of what could be possible, but not real.

All is based on edits and visual. How much muscles and cleavage we will see? Frankenbites we will hear and cleverly or not cleverly done? How much manipulation prods will do with the ordinary wannabe actors protestants? How naive they will use the viewers make them think it is all real and genuine?

Angie was already a tv popular figure. Big mouth, funny unfiltered personality. But at the end of the day, she is like everyone. Her feelings will decide, not her bucket list of who she think her partner should be. I do not have a good feeling that she will remain with her F1. I think Carlin is based on edits. But I have seen weirder couple matching so as usual.... we shall see in a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:43 pm

Ep 10 ... and my last post unspoiled.

No suspense whatsoever. Carlin was the one. I still think cirrian May have been her F1 at the end but him gone, Angie focused on Carlin.

I also think Ryan may have been F2 but somehow she jumped on the excuse to reject him on the assumption that he didn’t come for her... which is totally hypocritical since it is clear as day that Carlin came to promote his acting career first. I think Carlin fell for her and I think she did too, regardless if Ryan May have been a better match.

Everything screamed F1 with Carlin.

I think Timm friend is in love with him and tried to sabotage and will sabotage any woman who is serious with Timm. This guy is a piece of poop and I hope Timm will see it and his friend not hide behind a .... oh that’s a show, I didn’t mean it, they edited me.... what an azz.... loved the 2 moms though. I truly think Timm fell for Angie in his immature way.

Ryan. I truly think he was genuine and fell in love hard. I think Ryan is F3 and the goodbyes will be heartbreaking.

So

F1 Carlin
F2 Timm
F3 Ryan

And that is a wrap! Let’s check the spoilers now,!  handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum