SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:23 pm

@Bachelorgrad
This such a confusing statement. Not on you but they were saying ‘her ‘ a lot but we don’t know which ‘ her ‘ is implied here.
Snipped:
“Yeah he chose Vic. He was gonna propose to her which HER,Vic? Or HannahI don’t know what happened. He chose herbut they didn’t get engaged so bachelorette will probably be Hannah.”
So because he possibly didn’t propose but still picked Vic Hannah will be Bachelorette?
No matter what the status of the F1 is, engaged or not, doesn’t affect the F2 being the Bachelorette IMO.
So does that mean he was gonna propose to Hannah but something happened and he chose Vic instead?
I personally still hold unto Madison F1, Hannah F 2 and Victoria F3.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:50 pm

I don't think these people have any idea what they are talking about -- why would they think that Hannah would be Bachelorette? How do they know who Peter chose or that they didn't get engaged? It sounds more like they are referring to things from Colton's season than Peter's. JMO. Also, @Astrobach -- have you thought of doing a Astrology analysis for Peter and his F3? I always enjoy when you do those. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:32 pm

@suzq Thanks! I usually do it out of curiosity and habit and rarely get comments or requests, so I appreciate that.
I sure have done some deep dive in the Astro profiles of Peter, Madison and Victoria. * Couldn’t find Hannah S. Info, if anyone has it, that’d be really appreciated.
Also I do not have any birth time which is always a bit more tricky to obtain. But not impossible for some.
* looking at her chart allowed me to better understand her tendencies and it’s amazing how many patterns we see on a chart that translate to getting to know the main characteristics of a person.
Right now, as a teaser, I’ll say that Madison has a much better compatibility with Peter. More coming up in a bit. ( after my dinner) laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:47 pm

Astrobach wrote:@suzq Thanks! I usually do it out of curiosity and habit and rarely get comments or requests, so I appreciate that.
I sure have done some deep dive in the Astro profiles of Peter, Madison and Victoria. * Couldn’t find Hannah S. Info, if anyone has it, that’d be really appreciated.
Also I do not have any birth time which is always a bit more tricky to obtain. But not impossible for some.
* looking at her chart allowed me to better understand her tendencies and it’s amazing how many patterns we see on a chart that translate to getting to know the main characteristics of a person.
Right now, as a teaser, I’ll say that Madison has a much better compatibility with Peter. More coming up in a bit. ( after my dinner) laugh out loud

I always read them! they're very interesting. I don't know much about astrology though and just think it's a fun thing so I don't really have anything to contribute.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:14 am

@Astrobach Hannah's birthday is April 25, 1996
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTVDakRljHy/

Madison's is March 25, 1996
https://twitter.com/coach_prewettAU/status/1110365202879516673

Victoria's is October 7, 1993 (I wasn't sure if she's '93 or '94 at first but she mentions being 21 in a post from February 2015, so she would've turned 22 that October)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ9PRojAqBI/

Hope that helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:02 am

@Hawaii Girl :Thanktwo
Yes, As I said I had Madison and Victoria, but only found out Hannah’s in the last hour. So, many thanks. PINKHEART
And that means the plot thickens. I see so much good aspects with Hannah now, she might be the broken hearted one...
First things first,
Peter is a Leo, a passionate person grounded by his personal planets, Mercury, Venus and Mars in Virgo and the outer planets in Capricorn.
You can tell he is analytical and even detail oriented to almost a fanatical level, an excellent trait to be a pilot. He also loves intellectual conversations and analyzing everything.
We have one woman who is a Taurus, Hannah,
Victoria is a Libra ( like Hannah Brown) but younger
And Madison is an Aries
Right off the bat, the best Sun compatibility is Peter and Victoria, Leo and Libra are feeding each other.
Next we Have 2 fire Sun with Peter and Madison, in Aries. They are similar therefore understand each on a vital energy level.
With Hannah, her son in Taurus is not in a direct harmony aspect with his Leo sun, BUT is doing a beautiful trine to his 3 Virgo planets, which rule communication, ( Mercury) drive and assertive energy ( Mars ) and love, values and money ( Venus) .
So the complexity is that some basic aspects are there in each but also some that are difficult or challenging.
Relationship are made of a trio of elements to succeed:
1. Attraction,
2, Compatibility
3. Durability
Those are all essential in a good healthy long term relationship. We want similarities OR complementary aspects so there is growth between the two involved.
When too many similar aspects are present and there is no challenges, the relationship fades or fizzle out for a lack of challenge or growth.
And if there are two many or too significant challenges, it is breaking the attraction causing conflicts and the compatibility suffers.
That means we look for a good personal rapport ( energy, values, communication) and also the drive or goals for long term growth.
The moon is also a very essential planet and is symbolizing our moods, emotions and also the personal habits we have. When you intend to live with someone, it’s a good idea to have compatible Moons.
Because I do not have a precise hour of birth for any of these people, it is difficult to assess their true, exact degree and I can only guesstimate at best what are the scenarios.
Peter has his Moon in Gemini OR Taurus.
Victoria has hers in Gemini or Cancer
Hannah has hers in in Leo or Cancer
Madison has hers in Taurus ( like Hannah Brown)
We look at the Moon - Moon, Sun - Moon , Moon - Venus, Moon - Mars etc.
So Peter’s Moon could be conjunct Madison’s Moon which is a VERY good, intuitive almost telepathic kind of connection. They feel safe in each other’s company and can share freely their emotions. Plus Pete’s Moon is possibly sextile to Madison’s Mercury, which facilitates any communication of feelings, her Mars, which represent the drive, sexual energy and ambition, and her Sun which is another major great polarity to have. Add to that the planet of structure and longevity, Saturn, and this a pretty strong combination of planets.
There is so much more. And I will be back for after a good night!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:58 am

@Astrobach wonderful!! i love reading your analysis blowkiss i was leaning towards Hannah as F1 but after that now i am back to thinking Madison laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:07 pm

@Astrobach Thanks so much! I really hoped he picked Madison.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachelorgrad Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:58 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bachelorgrad
This such a confusing statement. Not on you but they were saying ‘her ‘ a lot but we don’t know which ‘ her ‘ is implied here.
Snipped:
“Yeah he chose Vic. He was gonna propose to her which HER,Vic? Or HannahI don’t know what happened. He chose herbut they didn’t get engaged so bachelorette will probably be Hannah.”
So because he possibly didn’t propose but still picked Vic Hannah will be Bachelorette?
No matter what the status of the F1 is, engaged or not, doesn’t affect the F2 being the Bachelorette IMO.
So does that mean he was gonna propose to Hannah but something happened and he chose Vic instead?
I personally still hold unto Madison F1, Hannah F 2 and Victoria F3.
JMOAA
She definitely said he chose “Vic” and on the person he didn’t propose to could be either as you said. I thought she was referring to Vic as well but now I’m not sure if she could’ve also meant Hannah.

Bachelorgrad

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:50 am

Listened to RS's pod and he said Victoria is the F3. Peter originally broke up with her on the HTD and never met her family but she came to his hotel room the next morning and he told her he'd make his decision at the RC. He keeps her over Kelsey. She gets eliminated after overnights. Madison and Hannah Ann are the F2. He has been hearing Madison is the F1 but he's not convinced.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:09 am

@bluwavz Thanks!
Interesting! So we can see again that Victoria doesn’t take no for an answer...So she got to fly to Australia to have one overnight and then BA- BYEEE..! laugh out loud
Did she think that sleeping with him would change his mind?
Again, can we smell producers interference here? I sure do.
As for the 2 last ones, I also feel something is off but still think Madi is F1.
We’ll soon hear or see ...
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:Listened to RS's pod and he said Victoria is the F3. Peter originally broke up with her on the HTD and never met her family but she came to his hotel room the next morning and he told her he'd make his decision at the RC. He keeps her over Kelsey. She gets eliminated after overnights. Madison and Hannah Ann are the F2. He has been hearing Madison is the F1 but he's not convinced.

I guess we can find out the F1 by ourselves. Follow the feet!

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma