SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:50 am

That sounds utterly ridiculous! I would really rather not have the show this year than have some sort of half arsed, video dating pre recorded ending joke of a show
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:56 am

@Bobette @Sprite Are they SERIOUS??? They’re really G R A S P I N G !
It’s hard to let go of power I guess...clutching to straws it seems to me. The Empire is cracking. hehehe

IMO of course
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:00 am

It must be about money, surely.  They probably already have the advertising dollars in the bank and don't want to have to give it back.  I can't think of any other reason TPTB would find it so imperative to continue with this pig's ear of a filming schedule.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:37 am

Bobette wrote:W T actual F.  This is getting really silly now.   dizzy

TV Blackbox can reveal reality TV shows are being shot out of order to ensure producers can still air a final outcome if production is shut down due to Covid-19.

The Grand Finale episodes for some shows are being shot ahead of time with each contestant reacting to ‘winning’ the series. Production then resumes as normal as the rest of the series is shot.

The Bachelor will make their production shutdown part of the story. Bachelor in Lockdown will show contestants dating via video apps as they continue to build connections.

Source

Hey TPTB, we can actually live without your show for one season - and that's coming from me, a Bach sleuthing addict!

I'm sorry, but that sounds so dumb. I have no interest in that whatsoever. I guess they just can't imagine filling that gap with anything else, and they've got advertisers and product placement lined up and they can't go without their cash. But I think it'll tank badly. Like, kill the Australian franchise badly.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:49 am

TV Blackbox can reveal reality TV shows are being shot out of order to ensure producers can still air a final outcome if production is shut down due to Covid-19.

The Grand Finale episodes for some shows are being shot ahead of time with each contestant reacting to ‘winning’ the series. Production then resumes as normal as the rest of the series is shot.

The Bachelor will make their production shutdown part of the story. Bachelor in Lockdown will show contestants dating via video apps as they continue to build connections.

Source

Hey TPTB, we can actually live without your show for one season - and that's coming from me, a Bach sleuthing addict!

Thinking about it, could it be an April Fool joke???

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:43 pm

@Enough I don't think so - it may be a joke, but I don't think it's "a joke", IYKWIM.  laugh out loud

I've been watching the SM numbers of out known girls.  Bella's post count is the same and she has LOST ~200 followers (probably because she stopped posting).  

She also recently started following 6 accounts.  That makes me think TPTB may have relaxed the SM rules to facilitate social connectivity during physical isolation.

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 10aXbMZ

Source

Madelyn has lost a handful of followers and started following 2 more.  Also no new posts.

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 SxdPPN4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:43 pm

Enough wrote:

Source

Thinking about it, could it be an April Fool joke???

I wondered that too, and I hope so, but I have a bad feeling it's not.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:38 pm

If they'd shut down completely, I'd expect more change in the girls' SM numbers, so I think they are still filming in some form.   BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:12 pm

Bobette wrote:If they'd shut down completely, I'd expect more change in the girls' SM numbers, so I think they are still filming in some form.   BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f62c

Yup.

They just announced the social isolation laws will be in effect in NSW until the end of June! How can they just "video date" for 3 months?! How can they make a TV show out of that?!
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:04 pm

I don't even think Locky will be able to keep it in his pants for 3 weeks, let alone 3 months.  laugh out loud   This Frankenstein's Monster of a season just need to be put out of it's misery IMO, for everyone's benefit - cast, crew and viewers alike.  

Also, if it aired during the usual timeframe (late July/early Aug) that is likely to be just after the peak of our worst time for deaths.  HOW INSENSITIVE will it look for them to be presenting isolation as "light entertainment" at that point. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:19 am

Exactly. There's no way after 3+ months of isolation and death, that we'll want to watch people fake-date in isolation. We'll all know very well from personal experience what social isolation's like, I think that entertainment that people will be seeking will have nothing to do with the virus or quarantine. They really need to do what Bachelorette did in America and just not film it. They should have seen the writing on the wall and not even started. It just makes me not want to watch it at all.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:21 am

It's the Circle! A great reality TV show. Watch, embrace. and hope we get new reality love content. it is shut down everywhere.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333