SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:09 am

@HEA @DirtyStreetPie since you were wondering what is going on there...well,  Steph's interview on the radio, revealed that Irena was indeed saying untruthful things about Bella but they did not show that. Steph is loved by everyone in the house, Irena's friends included (see Steph's instagram) so I definitely believe in Steph's words; and add to that Izzy's comment. What we perceive based on tv edit and what it is true are not the same thing. Yes Bella is an influencer but anyone going to this show wants to be one or is already one. Followers increase in relation to the existent number of followers and engagement tells more and kost influences buy followers. That is tacky but the show is super trashy, so classy people don't join the show. I actually fell embarrassed supporting this franchise. Besides, in the US some of the most beloved bachelor alumni are influencers. It is almost if not being an 'influencer' is the oddity here. The only person I liked was Steph, whereas Bella and Irina always gave me odd vibes..but Irena doesn't have the 'age' excuse and I simply cannot believe that the less dramatic girls there (Izzy, Bec, Steph, Bel,etc,) are siding with Bella for no reason at all. IMO both Irena and Bella were creating unnecessary drama. Both are responsible for it.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:14 am

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/steph-harper-bachelor-exit-interview/

Steph saying Irena started it by talking trash about Bella to her behind Bella's back.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:18 am

I do still think the reaction from Bella is pretty imature and ott. Jmo
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:11 am

I believe editing plays a key role for the story line and all those trps. But the words coming out from a person's mouth and the body language cannot lie. Bella came across that child who has never been told no and specifically when she kept on insisting that Irena was manipulative even though Locky mentioned that Irena never spoke ill about her. Speaks volumes.

I am sure there must be some truth in what Steph mentioned in her interviews, but Irena tried to clear the air with Bella  after they reunited at the mansion. And Bella! We all saw that! She walked away and refused to talk it out! Who says "friendship over?"

Last edited by Missnair on Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:18 am

@Missnair, I agree.  Who knows what they've cut out that Irena has said or done, but what they've shown of Bella, her own actions and the words seen coming out of her mouth, are still enough to form an opinion of her, irrespective of Irena, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 CyUygd8

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:54 am

Bobette wrote:@Missnair, I agree.  Who knows what they've cut out that Irena has said or done, but what they've shown of Bella, her own actions and the words seen coming out of her mouth, are still enough to form an opinion of her, irrespective of Irena, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 CyUygd8

Yep, I agree too.

Source: Tenplay
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:30 am

It has started. Bella's mum and friends are out defending Bella. Bella is shocked with her edit. More to come till the finale.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8741301/Further-proof-Bella-Varelis-DOESNT-win-Bachelor-Bellas-mother-SPOILS-ending-Instagram.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1600327664%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8741427/The-Bachelors-Bella-Varelis-secretly-devastated-edit-according-friends.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1600327910%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Also Bec and Bella doesn't care if they are being seen out together.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8741333/The-Bachelors-Bella-Varelis-frolics-swimsuit.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1600327808%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:35 am

What on earth is that tattoo? It looks like a really coarse rogue pubic hair.  dizzy

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 0hvUz6u

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:40 am

I don't like that bathing suit on her. It isn't the most flattering.

@Bobette The pubic hair.... rofl. That comment could get you banned! :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:51 am

Am I wrong though @Sprite ... AM I WRONG?  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698

Genuinely interested to know what it is and why she thought a tattoo that pokes out the side of her knickers was a good idea. dizzy

ETA:  Mystery solved!  I am reliably informed by Daily Mail that is it a love heart.  They must have done a CSI enhance.  cantstopl

The brunette stripped down to a skimpy pink bikini - revealing a glimpse of a very intimate heart tattoo on her groin.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 AuVrgdn

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:01 am

Bobette wrote:Am I wrong though @Sprite ... AM I WRONG?  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698

Genuinely interested to know what it is and why she thought a tattoo that pokes out the side of her knickers was a good idea. dizzy

ETA:  Mystery solved!  I am reliably informed by Daily Mail that is it a love heart.  They must have done a CSI enhance.  cantstopl

The brunette stripped down to a skimpy pink bikini - revealing a glimpse of a very intimate heart tattoo on her groin.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 AuVrgdn

Source

cantstopl
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:02 am

@Bobette You are never wrong!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333