SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:36 am

I'm also counting 17 guys on the couches? Surely there's a few more though? 17 between 2 doesn't seem right, even in covid times?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:39 am

dorkasauras wrote:99% sure the guy standing next to sport guy/in front of pete is andrew thomas  (thomthomtraveller on insta)

would be keen to see if that person associated with the show is following him @bobette

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Screen60
https://www.instagram.com/thomthomtraveller/

Does look like a quite possible match in my opinion.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:39 am

butterflylove wrote:What's with the blow wave that's making her look like a stereotypical housewife? 😬 Just missing the pearls around her neck. Seems to me they're trying to make her look older than she is.

@butterflylove They're doing exactly what I'd expect - typecasting/delineating the Leads because we the audience are dumb and otherwise we won't be able to tell them apart. Rolling Eyes

They did exactly the same with Bette NZ - Lesina was the hot, sophisticated intellectual and Lily was the risky, leather-clad wild child.  Heaven forbid a woman should be multifaceted!

I'm expecting Becky's dates to be romantic "grown up" affairs (aside from the bridge climb laugh out loud) and Elly's to be stupid "fun" activities, beach visits, maybe a tractor ride since she's so country.

Achh I really need to chill with the snark it hasn't even started. cantstopl

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:41 am

Filming must have definitely wrapped as well - I know we were talking about it earlier, Becky and Elly have both posted about being 'ette and why else has the promo has dropped.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:41 am

butterflylove wrote:
dorkasauras wrote:99% sure the guy standing next to sport guy/in front of pete is andrew thomas  (thomthomtraveller on insta)

would be keen to see if that person associated with the show is following him @bobette

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Screen60
https://www.instagram.com/thomthomtraveller/

Does look like a quite possible match in my opinion.

Yep that's him IMO - NICE @dorkasauras.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ozl952N

Source: Tenplay

But geeezzzzz he's a CLOWN?!  Clowns are terrifying he had better not pull any of that sh*t on camera!

No the person isn't following him.  I actually think she's just getting her info from us but I'll keep watching in case she adds anyone interesting.  

Stay alert in the comments section of that video - people can never resist tagging people they know even if/especially when it blows their cover.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:47 am

@Bobette I took him saying clown as larrikin / funny guy, not in the literal sense.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:48 am

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette I took him saying clown as larrikin / funny guy, not in the literal sense.

:fingersarecrossed But it is 2020, so I am fully expecting a red nose and rainbow wig at some point. Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dorkasauras Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:51 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:@Bobette I took him saying clown as larrikin / funny guy, not in the literal sense.

:fingersarecrossed  But it is 2020, so I am fully expecting a red nose and rainbow wig at some point.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

i think it's pretty literal, he's a trained actor turned travel influencer

https://www.sacasting.com.au/voices-all/item/327-andrew-thomas

dorkasauras

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:54 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:57 am

Not many comments from friends yet, but did see this comment 😉 another one identified (and his ig is public).

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Screen61
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Screen63

https://www.instagram.com/absow_/

And some girls spotted Pete in the background..
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Screen62
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:00 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:16 am

Source

And now the most important question of all - WHO'S BLUE SLEEVE IS THIS?  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 NsZKMYp

Didn't we deduce Osher couldn't have been there unless he was breaking quarantine? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256