SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 60 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:15 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove or @GuardianAngel could we please get a screencaps thread?  TYIA. :frommeto
@Bobette done bestbud!

Screencaps Thread

P.S.  I love your avi @Bobette! That was the best part so far. Steph nailed it!

Thank you!   thumbsup

Sorry I now this is off topic, but where can I find something to change my avi? Thanks and I love yours @Bobette
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:34 am

O/T @LoveDovez Is there someone or something you’d like for your avi? There’s an Avatar thread under “Rules & Guidelines” on the homepage that can be used to try out some. Feel free to pm if you need any help Smiley bestbud!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:O/T @LoveDovez Is there someone or something you’d like for your avi? There’s an Avatar thread under “Rules & Guidelines” on the homepage that can be used to try out some. Feel free to pm if you need any help Smiley bestbud!

Thank you SO much I will look at that thread.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:40 am

@LoveDovez most welcome! Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LoveDovez most welcome! Smiley

Yay I got it. I was afraid I had forgotten how to do it. Thanks again!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:12 am

butterflylove wrote:Oooh, someone knows how to credit us.. cheers Hit Network. Other outlets take note.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Screen83
Source

DM also jumped on board. The Bachelorette SPOILER: Meet the property valuer set to steal hearts on Elly and Becky Miles' season - and he's even best friends with Love Island star Todd Elton

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8762505/Spoiler-alert-Meet-hunky-property-valuer-contender-Bachelorette.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1600837582%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:23 am

The difference being DM are 3 days behind and didn't give us any credit, as usual.  laugh out loud

Pencil in Damien and Frazer for Elly's Top 2 IMO, but I don't think she'll have F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:59 am

Bobette wrote:The difference being DM are 3 days behind and didn't give us any credit, as usual.  laugh out loud

Pencil in Damien and Frazer for Elly's Top 2 IMO, but I don't think she'll have F1.

Noooo, I want mystery man bun up in the finals. For research purposes obviously 🙊
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:05 am

@butterflylove I was wondering if he might be one of Becky's Top 3, along with Pete & Harry?  

Pete is relatively hidden, so I'd expect her F2 to be visible, and MBMM got a lot of airtime in the first promo.  Depends on his age & occupation I expect since Becky's theme is "MATURE" and Elly's theme is "YOUNG AND FUN".  Rolling Eyes

ETA:  BTW, if they try that "Team" crap they pulled with Bette NZ, SM will go into meltdown IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:11 am

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove I was wondering if he might be one of Becky's?  

Pete is relatively hidden, so I'd expect her F2 to be visible, and MBMM got a lot of airtime in the first promo.  

Depends on his age & occupation I expect since Becky's theme is "MATURE" and Elly's theme is "YOUNG AND FUN".  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

@Bobette Oh definitely there the themes they're pinning to Becky and Elly. I mean.. just take one look at their dresses for the first two nights...
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 TxzskaQ

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 PbaegIs

Source: TenPlay
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:13 am

Bobette wrote:ETA:  BTW, if they try that "Team" crap they pulled with Bette NZ, SM will go into meltdown IMO.

What's the team crap? Well I can guess what it means. I was planning on starting NZ over the weekend / next week to get a grasp on how everything will play out BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:23 am

@butterflylove I feel a visual will convey the full horror better than any written description I could offer so here:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2qLp2N8

Source: TVNZ

Yes, they literally had the guys PICK A TEAM.  It was so, so awkward (but the outcome of the season is great  laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 60 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256