SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kas_256 Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:20 pm

Agree @bobette - that was to be the worst “couple” video I’ve seen.
Has she been in Sydney or newcastle post filming?
Didn’t qld open up to more areas of nsw recently so maybe they could finally meet
up, or Maybe they met in byron 😂 either way he doesn’t look happy to be reunited at all!

Edit to add - I notice in their “couple” posts that Frazer hasn’t even tagged Ellie. Are they following each other yet? I don’t follow either of them so can’t see sorry!

Last edited by Kas_256 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:53 pm

Where is Elly? Why is she not doing the media round?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:00 pm

@Kas_256 Frazer and Elly are both following each other now.

I’m not totally sure of NSW/Qld border restrictions at the moment, but I *think* it’s only Sydney metro that’s locked out of Queensland? So they could potentially meet in Byron Bay, or somewhere out of Sydney, and Fraser would be fine to go back into Queensland without quarantining. Any NSW/Qlanders have more idea?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:07 pm

Yes you are correct qld is now opened to areas of nsw, it’s just metro sydney and vic we are closed to. We’ve been open to northern nsw and specifically byron a few weeks I think so agree that could have met there quite easily.

Bec is doing the media rounds this morning but no Elly. Wouldn’t they be parading the “successful” couple over the heartbroken bachelorette?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:30 pm

Enough wrote:With Bella she is off to Byron Bay again. Carlin is there at the moment. Jamie going there end of the week. Byron Bay is now the Bach Bay

It's literally the only insta-friendly place everyone in the country can all go without restrictions haha
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:15 pm

I just read that Becky was on STudio Ten (I never watch it) and that she was on tears, and said that Pete broke up with her less than a week of the GF, via Facetime (well, he couldn't really break in person!). I cannot wait to hear what Pete has to say. IMO didn't seem happy at all when she told him he was the one, whereas I never liked Adrian but toward the end I feel he was genuine when he said he liked Becky. I didn't watch the whole episode though. In fact, I did not watch Frazer and Elly's final moment. I don't care for her or him at all.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:20 pm

I still don't understand why Elly is not supporting Becky with today media rounds. Where is Elly? Where is her media rounds?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:20 pm

leavers wrote:
Enough wrote:With Bella she is off to Byron Bay again. Carlin is there at the moment. Jamie going there end of the week. Byron Bay is now the Bach Bay

It's literally the only insta-friendly place everyone in the country can all go without restrictions haha

How good would it be if Steph, Frazer and Elly were all in Byron at the same time.   cantstopl  Who cares if BiP is cancelled - someone get a camera crew to Byron STAT!

@Enough IMO it's as clear as the melons on Elly's chest that they have split and TPTB realise neither of them are good enough actors to fake it through a whole interview.

@Genevieve Australia Thanks for the studio 10 goss.  I didn't watch it either - if I can find it online I'll bring it over.  I was expecting tears from Becky so no surprise there.

ETA:
The Bachelorette's season six finale has pulled in the lowest ratings in the history of the franchise.

Thursday night's episode attracted just 500,000 metro viewers, briefly peaking at 573,000 viewers for the final decision.

It's the lowest rated finale ever, and fell way below Locky Gilbert's finale of The Bachelor, which peaked at 879,000 viewers.

The season was branded 'boring' by many viewers and continually drew in disappointing ratings since the premiere.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 C4Ymcin

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 I1L8pT7

Source

Nice screenshots Daily Mail; I thought I was bad.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:05 pm

Beckys been crying through all her radio interviews this morning also I believe.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:16 pm

I suppose they will trot her out on The Project. I think Elly refuse to do live media. She was on a Brisbane radio station. She said she will move to Brisbane next year. Really? If they are still going strong, Frazer should be in Syd and be pap lovey dovey with Elly. Smell a rat. Still think it is really disgusting for Ch 10 to let Becky doing the media rounds by herself and not with Elly.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:22 pm

Bobette wrote:
How good would it be if Steph, Frazer and Elly were all in Byron at the same time.   cantstopl  Who cares if BiP is cancelled - someone get a camera crew to Byron STAT!

@Genevieve Australia Thanks for the studio 10 goss.  I didn't watch it either - if I can find it online I'll bring it over.  I was expecting tears from Becky so no surprise there.

@Bobette The camera in Byron :yes: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1710264613

About Becky, apparently it was the same on radio interviews, apparently it was not even a week but he called her three days after the GF! People are blaming Pete, and whilst I think he probably knew already that he did not want her, IMO the producers probably pushed him toward the end to continue, perhaps they even lied to him telling him he would not be picked. The producers can be so stupid though, after those last two dates, IMO it would have been better if Becky chose Adrian because at least the GF would have had more spark (even if they broke up later), whilst her scene with Pete was exceedingly awkward; Pete never looked very interested, he was almost disappointed when Becky told him he was the one. IMO Becky could have also pulled a 'Honeybadger' and it would have been been a more exciting episode, because Elly was still going to choose Frazer even though he is not into her,  so boring. Seriously, I sometimes feel that all of us posting here would be better Bachelor and Bachelorette  producers than the actual producers. The current producers do not understand their audience, they are an utter failure.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:57 pm

Enough wrote:I suppose they will trot her out on The Project. I think Elly refuse to do live media. She was on a Brisbane radio station. She said she will move to Brisbane next year. Really? If they are still going strong, Frazer should be in Syd and be pap lovey dovey with Elly. Smell a rat. Still think it is really disgusting for Ch 10 to let Becky doing the media rounds by herself and not with Elly.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but Elly has a lot to answer for IMO.  As her sister, she must have known Becky would struggle with the process IMO.  If TPTB thought Elly wasn't enough to carry a whole season on her own (true IMO) she should have declined the offer of a dual season and not dragged Becky into it.  And now leaving her to face the media alone... so selfish. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256