SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Plan B on TNT - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Plan B on TNT - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Plan B on TNT - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:56 pm

@Maddy was Olesya playing a role on the show? Seems he had a lot of fun with her, but what was missing? She’s international and not yet ready to settled down? Is he looking for a less glamorous wife?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Plan B on TNT - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Plan B on TNT - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:11 pm

@Idlemess, have you finished watching?
I didn't finish watching yet, I'm watching where she looks like she is in love with him. When for a first time she told him she had feeling for him, he was very surprised, he didn't expect it at all. And then she told him that she was never that open with anybody before with her feelings.
Hopefully I'll be able to finish watching it this week, maybe closer to the end of it.
He liked her a lot but guess didn't fall in love with her. He wanted only one woman there - Margarita.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:58 pm

Maddy wrote:@Idlemess, have you finished watching?
I didn't finish watching yet, I'm watching where she looks like she is in love with him. When for a first time she told him she had feeling for him, he was very surprised, he didn't expect it at all. And then she told him  that she was never that open with anybody before with her feelings.
Hopefully I'll be able to finish watching it this week, maybe closer to the end of it.
He liked her a lot but guess didn't fall in love with her. He wanted only one woman there - Margarita.

Help me understand what happened.
I think that there was a show but what was the outcome?
All I’m seeing is Timur promoting his comedy show/ career.
What was the reception for this show?
Any reports on the women and their future goals?
I’m puzzled!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:37 pm

@Idlemess, I don't know about reception of the show, I hardly had any time even to watch it, didn't read anything about it. But one of my friends watched it so I can ask him, but from the very beginning he didn't believe anything would come out of it. Timur and Olga were burned badly in their past shows and they were very cautious. BTW, Denis showed up for the casting and was totally disgusting there. Olya's mom reminded him that he wrote to Olya that he couldn't do anything about all that f***ing broads wanting him. He said  "Yes, they all want me, what can I do about that???" no no
Will write about Timur a later, don't have time for that now.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Plan B on TNT - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum