SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:55 pm

@Norcalgal Jan 27 yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:26 am

The final four men have been revealed, making 22 all up.  Will bring their bios over now.  Meanwhile, here is the cast photo.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 J5KcbHn

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 MjYgcQo

Source

As always, positioning/placement is very interesting.  That's a nice front-and-centre spot you've got there Jonathan. hi See you in the Top 2 buddy (IMO).  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 LcAWWPR

Aaron is positioned closer to where I would expect to see an F1 but I can't take him seriously. cantstopl The guy has Fan Favourite written all over him IMO.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 5YaUFTL

The final four contestants:

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 J3AZ949

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 ILEKHRy

A relationship guy, Conor is hoping that he’ll find the love of his life (and an everlasting relationship) with our Bachelorette.

He’s looking for three things in a partner – someone fully vaccinated, with personality and intelligence. If they’ve got all three, that makes them a 10 out of 10!

Why did you apply for The Bachelorette New Zealand?

I’m one of the only single ones in my friend group now, three of them are now engaged and obviously traditional methods haven’t worked for me finding a partner, either town or Tinder. So, I figured why the hell not give reality TV a go and see if it helps me!

Tell us about your dating history:

Since I was 13 I’ve only been single, in total, for about a year and a half. The majority of that has been since the start of 2019. When I was in year nine, I entered into a five-year relationship which ended at the end of my first year of university. Then a couple of months later, I went into a three-year relationship, that ended after about a year and a half at the start of 2019. Now I’m single, and here I am! I’m very much a serial monogamist, as my friends like to call me.

What will your friends and family say when they find out you are on the show?

They are going to laugh their asses off. Mum will be a bit confused, but my mates will absolutely love it. I do weird stuff like this sometimes, so I don’t think they’ll be too surprised!

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Alicia Vikander.

Fun fact:

I’m the only person in the world with the exact spelling of my name – so if you Google me, I’m the only one that will come up!

Source

IG: https://www.instagram.com/conororsbourn/ Another traveller.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 PDtFTw3

Jewellery salesman George’s life motto is “do it before you lose it”, and this experience is no different for him!

His co–worker signed him up for the show, but he decided to finish the application and take the plunge in the hopes of finding a genuine connection with our Bachelorette.

Will his expert jewellery knowledge help him out, if he makes it to the final rose and gets to pick out “the ring”?

They are going to be a little bit surprised. It’s not something they will totally expect, but I like to be unpredictable sometimes.

It’s been a lot of short–lived relationships. I haven’t dated for over a year. I think that’s to do with being a student in Dunedin for five years – it’s quite a transient lifestyle (studied law and arts).

What is your dream date?

I love the beach, so any date to do with the beach is a good one. Driving out in the sun, to the beach, is a dream.

What do you want to get out of this experience?

I don’t like to expect much from things I do – the whole reason I’m here is to meet the Bachelorette, and to see how our relationship goes.

Source

IG: https://www.instagram.com/george.hellriegel/ Imma be nice and say: "quirky".   Hugesmile

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 ObLjvux

Parlez-vous français? Of course, Logan speaks the language of love! This nice guy, originally from France is looking for someone to share his life with.

Honesty, good at communicating, sense of adventure and “someone who looks at me like I’m amazing and I’ll look at them the same way” are the qualities he’s looking for in the perfect woman.

Being well travelled, he’s lived in just shy of 10 different countries – from South Korea, Malawi, Scotland and Australia!

Will our Bachelorette be the one Logan can take on his next adventure?

I’m in a really good place in my life; I’ve got it all together, I’ve been lucky enough to travel the world, do lots of things I wanted to do, and I feel like the only thing missing is someone to share it with. Hopefully I’ve got a chance at finding that.

They will be super supportive. They know I’m a nice guy and genuinely want to find a connection.

How much time do you have?! I’ve been lucky enough to date a fair few people and meet some amazing people. I’ve been fortunate enough to be in love twice and both times taught me about myself, what I want from life, and helped me become a better person, a better man.

Emilia Clarke, because she’s a massive dork like me and attractive too.

What do you want to get out of this experience?

Hopefully I‘m going to be the last man standing, but ultimately, I want to come out of it happy with how I’ve presented myself, just being me, and seeing if I get a connection out of it.

Source

IG: https://www.instagram.com/logan_carr87/ Likes to travel!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 Jv2u2aN

Having been single for two years, Tavita has moved back from the Sunshine Coast for the opportunity of falling for our Bachelorette!

Viewers might recognise Tavita from a previous dating show – Heartbreak Island. Having been the island lothario, he still left without finding that special someone, and is hoping this experience will end differently!

Listing his major pet peeve as someone who chews loudly – he can’t stand it so much that he has to put headphones on - let’s hope the boys in the mansion eat with their mouth closed, otherwise we might have some issues!

Will Tavita have more luck this time around looking for love?

What a great question! On a previous show I didn’t find love, so I thought why not try and find love this time.

What will your friends and family say when they find out you are part of the show?

My mum will be proud, as always, but my grandma will be like, ‘oh my gosh another one? Are you serious?’ It will be interesting to see their reactions!

How much time do you have? My dating history hasn’t been too pleasant. There have been great times and tough times, but all that’s happened is I’ve learnt. I’ve learnt a lot of lessons through my previous relationships that sometimes things work out, and if they don’t, it’s a learning curve.

Mila Kunis. She’s amazing, and that’s kind of why I watch Family Guy, so I can hear her voice occasionally.

Source

IG: https://www.instagram.com/tavitakarika/ Healthy ego on this guy IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:35 am

Thanks for posting! This franchise has me so cynical. Hope she had a great experience!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:16 am

Source

There's another video here but I can't see a way to embed it:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/video.cfm?c_id=1501119&gal_cid=1501119&gallery_id=215858

Commenters all seem to agree most of Lesina's men are too young.

ETA:  I just read all the comments on the group shot on the Bette IG page - literally 95% of comments are from the contestants paying each other out. laugh out loud Should be a fun group to watch IMO.

Jonathan commented "Amazing" with a love heart eye/rose emojis and seems very excited. He's also one of only three contestants following the show sponsor, and has started a Bette saved story on IG.  Suspect

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 B6qknXm

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 NIIT0gx

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 LvUv0GA

Source

@AllAboutLove or @GuardianAngel could we please get threads for Conor, George, Logan and Tavita?

ETAA:  Video of the mansion where they filmed in NZ:

Te HiHi Estate from Quinn OConnell on Vimeo.

Source

...and a summary of all contestants:

Auckland-based Nakhid-Schuster was chosen to be the Bachelorette from more than 2000 single women.

But when it came to signing up single men to appear on the show, there were rumours it would be tough to find suitable contenders. However, Art dismisses this notion.

"I never once thought that we couldn't get some great, genuine Kiwi guys on the show, unafraid to talk about their feelings," he says.

The line-up of men includes an electrician, a teacher, a personal trainer and a chocolate maker.

"The guys on the show are just amazing," says Art. "They're such cool guys. They're so genuine. They are so open.

"I did have one sort of reservation thinking that, 'Oh, you know, what if some of these guys are just like, you know, Instagram famous guys that are just on it to become more Instagram famous'. But none of them are like that. They are all just great guys."

The Single Guys

Dominic Palfrey, 21, actor/model and sales rep, lives in Auckland.

What are you looking for in a partner?

"A lust for adventure, emotional intelligence and ambition."

Elliott Gilchrist, 32, painter, lives in Wanaka.

Tell us about your worst date.

"The worst date I ever had was with a lovely girl that picked me up to go for a drive and chat. She wouldn't stop talking about Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac), how much she loves her."

Conor Orsbourn, 24, senior career consultant, lives in Christchurch.

"First thing I look for in a partner is, are they fully vaccinated? If yes, then personality is second. Looks will fade one day but talking about aliens and conspiracy theories at 2am in bed never will."

Brendon Vanstone, 38, self-employed in electrical/electronics and engineering trade, lives in Pleasant Point, near Timaru.

"I want someone I feel a spark with, that's energetic and active, needs to have some similar interests (but not all), likes and respects animals, doesn't have a fear of flying, and doesn't mind being in wide open spaces (this is a must as to me as it has a big bearing on whether she's a city or a country girl) and enjoy nature and the simple things in life."

Tavita Karika, 30, personal trainer and youth worker, lives in Timaru.

"Core values like honesty, passion, kindness to others (like thanking the waitress or waiter when you go out for dinner), ambition and compassion."

Marc Johnson, 33, chocolate maker, lives in Wellington.

Why haven't you found lasting love?

"I've not found everlasting love as I can't seem to find the right person for me. I'd give anything to find true love."

Steve Masters, 35, construction account manager, lives in Auckland.

"She was a catfish – very nice with her text messaging, horrible person in real life."

Kurt Johnston, 30, business development manager, lives in Auckland.

"We planned to go out for dinner and drinks. I was told, 'You pick the restaurant, I'm easy going'. I pick her up, and drive to the restaurant. We go to the bar, have a drink and sit down for dinner. She turns around and says, 'I'm vegan I don't eat any of this food', (we were at a barbecue joint) and storms off. She asked me the next day to pay her back for the drink she purchased."

Daryl Habraken, 37, voice actor and podcaster, lives in Auckland.

"I guess the cards haven't fallen my way. My eyes have always been open, but the aim has been off."

Aaron McNabb, 27, food technology teacher, lives in Hamilton.

"I haven't had too many bad dates, but I think the worst one was I was out for dinner with a girl and she was telling some stories that started to sound familiar and it turned out I had dated her sister about a month earlier. So that didn't go well when she found out."

Terence O'Brien, 25, builder, lives in Auckland.

"I once dated a girl who hated Nutella and, therefore, it could never work."

Logan Carr, 32, travel agent and brand ambassador, lives in Auckland.

"I met up with someone from a dating app. She seemed nice and conversation was decent until she started talking about how she was preparing for the apocalypse. I do like a bit of crazy, but that was too much. There was no second date."

Liam Cochrane, 28, product development manager, lives in Perth.

"Someone exciting who has their own goals and ambitions. Ideally someone who still wants to travel the world, someone who surfs, skates or does some form of board sport. Must want children at some point and a collection of dogs."

Glenn Richards, 28, personal trainer, lives in Auckland.

"You know that feeling you get when you meet someone special? I want that – someone who brings out the best in me, who takes care of herself and is beautiful on the inside and out."

Tyler McKendry, 22, mortgage adviser and personal trainer, lives in Christchurch.

"I get bored easily."

Marcus Mannex-Kingi, 23, jump master at AJ Hackett Bungy, lives in Queenstown.

"Living in Queenstown, the population is mainly tourists that are very transient. It's hard to make the full connection with females that will be around long enough to find out their full dreams and ambitions. But I'm always looking for someone who is keen for adventure and wants to push themselves out of their comfort zone."

Jesse Williamson, 24, radio broadcaster, lives in Canada.

"I'm looking for a best friend who wants to live a fun, positive and adventurous lifestyle. Someone who has imperfections that I will strangely love. Someone who has a positive outlook on life, is driven, confident and someone who tries to become the best person they can be on a daily basis. Someone decent on the eyes wouldn't go amiss either, with all of the above."

Quinn Ryan, 25, sheet metal engineer, from Hawke's Bay.

"I'm looking for someone who is very driven, sets goals. She's got to have her thing as well that she's driven to do whether that's business or something else. I like a sporty chick and someone with a bubbly personality and a good sense of humour."

Clayton Turner, 31, graphic designer, lives in Napier.

"I am quite the sci-fi fan and film critic. When I was young I went on a date with a young lady. We began to make conversation and it shortly became clear that she had not seen any movies or modern media for the conversation to relate to. I ended up asking if she'd at least seen Star Wars and being a big fan myself, when she said, 'Oh yeah that's that movie with The Dark Invader in it, right?', I couldn't quite feel comfortable after that."

George Hellriegel, 24, jewellery salesperson, lives in Auckland.

"I have built up myself to be a comfortably solitary person, mainly through my time at university. I now feel the need to break free of those solitary traditions I have made in my life and, ultimately, invite someone else in."

Flynn Palmer, 20, model, athlete and student, lives in Auckland.

"Realistically, I've only been an adult for arguably two years, so that's mainly why – I've still got a bit of time to find love. That being said, I'm 100 per cent ready and looking to be with someone and to have a best friend/partner to experience new things and grow with during this fun, exciting and unpredictable time of life."

Jonathan Wedge, 26, designer from Auckland.

"I haven't found love because the last few relationships I have been in have ended in less-than-desirable circumstances. I've unintentionally gone for the wrong girls and put time and energy into relationships that have ended up hurting me along the way."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:53 pm

@Bobette contestant threads added! bestbud! Thank you for all the info!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:00 pm

Thank you @AllAboutLove I'll copy the bios over now. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:40 pm

Hello all! I have been MIA traveling around SE Asia where internet was iffy most of the time. But I’m now back home in NZ all rearing to go for the first night on January 28.

I’ll have my teenage daughter watching with me this time so will be able to get a different perspective for you all.

I did show her the photo of the Bette with the men and she made a gagging sound so I don’t think she was that impressed.

However, I always think they look better in the actual show than they do in the promos. And often someone looks good in the photo and soon as they open their mouth they become decidedly ugly.

So looking forward to catching up with you all again. I feel as though I haven’t been on the site for ages.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 pm

@Katiebelle Welcome back! I was hoping we might see you again.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 2498057887  Is the TV ad the same as the clips posted here, or different?  If different, which guys are they foregrounding?

I agree about the pics not being a good guide.  Last Bette AU season the first two guys revealed were trashed on SM for not being conventionally attractive but ended up fan faves.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:05 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie H Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:21 am

Hi Everyone handwave  

Might be a spoiler ,but was checking out  bachelorette Host Art Greens instagram and found this pic  dated Nov 24th. Art Green on Instagram_ “New shades who dis_ About to jump on a plane home. It’s been an incredible few weeks filming overseas, but I can’t wait to get home to Mat…”
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 20 75272010

Andie H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:34 am

Hi @Andie H great to have you join!  :Welcome  

Yes that was taken at the airport before they flew back from Argentina (posted upthread here) so we already knew about that one but well spotted - I hope you will stay with us and help sleuth the rest of the season Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:00 pm

@Andie H starwelcome Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose