SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:20 am

@Bobette
Thanks , I have Darwin in Australia for Lily’s birthplace...
Thanks for Courtney’s date... he’s an Aries, so I can see why he could fit with her
Aquarius side... to be continued...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:50 am

Bobette wrote:
just me wrote:...snipped
I do not see Lily lasting with any. Quinn, she is interested in but long term? Do not see it happening. Her first love she mentions- seems her real choice. What happened with him?

I don't see it either @just me.  Quinn seems lovely but that's just the point - Lily needs someone with a bit more life experience who's rougher round the edges IMO.  IRL I suspect she would quickly become tired of him and his crisp white shirts, and I'm not convinced he entirely "gets" her TBH.  

She and Courtney didn't say why they broke up but I think she was just a bit too messy for him and he couldn't keep up with her party habits.  He's quite a bit older and has a few business ventures (one working with kids) so may also have been mindful of maintaining professional image, which doesn't seem high on Lily's list of priorities.

They were good while they lasted though IMO and by far my favourite couple to come out of the franchise - one of the few where I could actually see a genuine and believable connection.  If she were at a different life stage they might have had a better shot but she's still got some living to do IMO.  

Perhaps @Astrobach could decode their relationship and it's failings for us.  I know their birthdays.  Hugesmile
I’m pretty sure that they said the breakup was because they were at different life stages. Court wanted to start a family within few of years, and Lily could not promise him that she would be ready by then. This might have been said on Lily’s now deleted blog.

They continued to spend time together as friends (or rather FWB) for almost a year until Lily moved back to NZ. I can’t even imagine Court prioritizing his image over Lily, and she’s not THAT wild anyway.

When I look at Courtney’s SM he seems kind of lonely now. It makes me sad. He is such a great guy.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:10 am

@blueblues I wasn't implying he was prioritising his image, I just meant that the nature of his work requires him to appear somewhat more "grown up/responsible" than Lily's career does.  He posts less pics of himself drunk/hungover/partially naked now than they did when they were together, put it that way. laugh out loud

IIRC work visas played an role after their split too - I think she would have liked to stay in LA with him longer but couldn't get visa approval.  I still think they might have spent time together over Xmas/NYE when they were in AU - it seems odd they wouldn't have caught up being here at the same time.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:37 am

Ok i'm back and have caught up on this thread.

I am 5 eps in to the season and can say I'm happy they brought Lily in because I find Lesina quite annoying/giggly and she doesn't come across that smart. I know she's a doctor so everyone thinks she's switched on but... to me her inability to decipher what Glenn was implying was a bit of a giveaway... as is just laughing at everything. Is it nerves and I'm being harsh?

I do like the dual bettes as I think it is refreshing for this show to show that people can be on different paths.. as in Lily looking for someone to travel/adventure with and Lesina looking to settle down. I wonder if TVNZ only plan on doing one season and that's why they have gone all out for this one. But perhaps it is because they couldn't find enough men for one bette. They could've solved this by just announcing one of them and the men would have applied!

And from memory Lily and Court split because they felt like they were better on their own/couldn't fully embrace who they were while in a relationship/felt restricted etc.

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Anyone saw the latest IG story with Lily and Lesina? They ask each other questions...interesting!
They both ask each other who was their first crush on the Bachelorette, and Lily says Aaron and Lesina says Quinn!!!! 4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 33 2498057887
It’s on Lesina IG .
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:02 pm

Astrobach wrote:Anyone saw the latest IG story with Lily and Lesina? They ask each other questions...interesting!

Yeah.  

"Who was your first crush on the Bachelorette?"  They say they know each other's and will say them at the same time.  

Lily says Lesina's was Aaron
Lesina says Lily's was Quinn.

Much giggling ensues.  So do they not care about spoilers?  Are they not considering it a spoiler if Lily chooses no one?

Weird.  scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:39 pm

@Bobette Yes and recall Jordan's interview stating he told the then unknown better (I now assume Lily) that she didn't have to choose.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/117757576/jordan-mauger-to-the-bachelorette-you-dont-have-to-choose-anyone

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:45 pm

Astrobach wrote:Anyone saw the latest IG story with Lily and Lesina? They ask each other questions...interesting!
They both ask each other who was their first crush on the Bachelorette, and Lily says Aaron and Lesina says Quinn!!!! 4 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 33 2498057887
It’s on Lesina IG .
I found it here. Lots of fun!
https://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-lesina-nakhid-schuster-lily-mcmanus-best-worst-dating-stories-44450

Bobette wrote:Yeah.  

"Who was your first crush on the Bachelorette?"  They say they know each other's and will say them at the same time.  

Lily says Lesina's was Aaron
Lesina says Lily's was Quinn.

Much giggling ensues.  So do they not care about spoilers?  Are they not considering it a spoiler if Lily chooses no one?

Weird.  scratch
I don’t know if it’s that much of a spoiler Smiley. We all saw that Aaron was Lesina’s early crush. That doesn’t mean he is F1 (but I’m sure he is :yes:).

Lily shading Marc is a bit spoilery though. No way she would say that if he was Lesina’s F1. But again, we already know that, don’t we?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:48 pm

I don’t think either choose anyone. The edit reminds me of honey badger season.

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:50 pm

@Batmouth I think at Lesina would have to choose someone, and Lily would have only joined show if she knew she didn't have to choose. IMO viewers would be too annoyed if neither chose anyone!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:51 pm

Batmouth wrote:I don’t think either choose anyone. The edit reminds me of honey badger season.

I agree and I think they will have learned from Honey Badger not to have an FRC for Lily - she'll let them both go "gently" beforehand, leaving Lesina and Aaron to finish off the season IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:40 pm

What happened on Lesina's date with Logan? I really could not understand them.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose