SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 36 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:35 pm

just me wrote:I was thinking this was going to be more of a clear love story and not like the Bachelorette here in the U.S. Shows how naive I am. Still, I do not think Lesina is going to be able to forget those make-out sessions with Aaron. She acts like a school-girl, hard to remember she is in her 30's. School girls would go for the Aaron. JMO
I still think it’s a love story (at least for Lesina), and Aaron is still the frontrunner. They just can’t make it too easy. I mean, what would a romcom be without some tears and heartbreak halfway through?
It’s interesting though that the produced drama had little effect, and Lesina herself put up the biggest hurdle by being a tiny bit too analytical.
Bobette wrote:Interesting though that the media ranked him so low.  Seems to me either they're attempting to mislead or they're just clueless about how narratives are fabricated on this show (probably the latter).
Definitely the latter. I mean, if DM had to rely on you for sleuthing, I don’t think the local media know any major spoilers. Smiley
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:37 pm

So the ad definitely says "5 new single men" . . . But there's definitely somone familiar (Elliott?) Judging by that hug and the way they reacted.
Perhaps as @bobette said 2new for Lesina, 2 new for Lily, and Elliott?

Last edited by Jordan44 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:13 pm

I had a thought that maybe they asked the viewers for a ‘ favorite’ to return... a bit like they do on Love Island! laugh out loud
I was surprised to see Elliot’s name come up in the IG comments, a lot more than I expected as he did nothing for Lesina ...or me. But I guess they have
‘ their’ reasons!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:41 am

OMG Aaron honey no, you drop the L-bomb and sing her a love song on the same date?  

https://www.instagram.com/stories/lilymcmanus/

S T O P.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 KZl36wo

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 LIbMzFB

Source

F1 or clinger F2 - his edit could really go either way at this point (or maybe straddle both). dizzy

I'm now more interested than ever to see the intruders.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:51 am

These intruders better have substance

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie H Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:19 pm

Here we go .. the 5 new bachelors have been named and Elliot is among them! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 1f62e
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/spy/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503840&objectid=12308380

Andie H

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:24 pm

@Andie H THANKS! Now WHERE are the photos and bios??? Are we supposed to do all THEIR work! giggling come on PR team at TVNZ give the people what they want ! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:27 pm

Andie H wrote:Here we go .. the 5 new bachelors have been named and Elliot is among them! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 1f62e
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/spy/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503840&objectid=12308380

Nice spotting @Andie H Thanks for bringing this over.   yes

Guy pictured with Lily is the one at the back in the black suit IMO, one with Lesina looks like he has his hair pulled back so probably the tall guy with pony. Elliot we already spotted (yay us  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 2498057887 ).  I want to see the other two - will try to find their IGs.  

Five more bachelors jump in the mix
15 Feb, 2020 8:27am

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 Y8ogftq

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 LjXTXci

Producers are having a ball mixing it up on The Bachelorette and tomorrow night they are throwing five extra bachelors into the carefully choreographed mix of matchmaking.

Among the new suitors who arrive in Argentina is returning suspect Wanaka painter Elliott Gilchrist, who was the first bachelor to be eliminated, only to have Bachelorette No 1 Lesina Nakhid-Schuster second-guessing herself.

There may be competition between the Bachelorettes, as No 2 Lily McManus tells Spy that Nakhid-Schuster thought he might be someone she would appreciate.

Gilchrist says he came back because of curiosity. When he first saw McManus he thought she was just a friend of Nakhid-Schuster, until his fellow bachelors told him the stakes had doubled.

McManus says the arrival of the new guys has thrown a few good looking spanners in the works.

We hear tall dark and handsome Dargaville kumara grower, Michael Frood ruffles the feathers of Nakhid-Schuster herself, as well as her suitors.

Newcomer and Auckland procurement consultant, Mac Mataia catches McManus' eye and gives Quinn Ryan a run for his money.

McManus says that in her season of The Bachelor a lot of the women lost their heads when new contestants were added to the mix and she hopes the boys won't lose theirs.

"At the end of the day, if you're supposed to be with someone you'll be with them, regardless of who else is in the picture," reality-smart McManus confides.

Also joining the rag-tag group of stags are Wanaka rag trader Richie Boyens and Auckland sailor Mike Bullot.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 ZSFkThs

Source: NVNZ2 Episode 11

ETA:  Mike Bullot.   This will be the sharp looking guy in the grey suit IMO.  Looks like he might be fit/hot?  Interesting...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 TcGbYdP

Source

Michal Frood

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 NckZIfQ

Source

Can't find an IG for Mac Mataia but he will absolutely NOT "give Quinn a run for his money" IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:36 pm

@Bobette You’re right on with the guy with Lesina, he’s the one in a blue suit! :yes:

ETA I guess that’s Michael!?

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:37 pm

Here's the last guy:  Richie Boyens.  That was easy.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 36 EELvveP

Source

No one here for Lily but I want to see more of Mike for Lesina.  Otherwise Aaron's got it in the bag IMO.

ETA:  Some quick stalking on Mike.  Got a birthday for you @Astrobach.  

Date of Birth 17/03/1984

https://site-isaf.soticcloud.net/biog.php?id=NZLMB

He's also from North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand (like Lesina)

Woah this is getting more interesting all the time.  Seems Mike may have been married before, to a celebrity chef (winner of NZ Masterchef 2012) Chelsea Winter.  She's hot so he's bound to be hot too!  laugh out loud

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifestyle/2019/03/nz-celeb-chef-chelsea-winter-announces-pregnancy.html

Chelsea's IG: https://www.instagram.com/chelseawinter/

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/mikebullot

Says his current location is Tauranga.  Why does that ring a bell.  @Jordan44 did we sleuth that as a filming location?

Oh yes, definite potential here for a challenger to Aaron IMO.

Source

@AllAboutLove or @GuardianAngel could we please get contestant threads for Mike, Michael, Richie and Mac? Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:57 pm

@Bobette yes Mike definitelymakes it to top 2 IMO. Tauranga was mentioned regarding deleted White Island scenes, so he gets a homevisit.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:02 pm

@Bobette Thanks! Very appreciated! I’m on it. ⭐
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose