SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:59 pm

For those of us that are cut off from watching, at least there’s still Daryl’s 30 sec. recaps. This time he kept on with the digs at Aaron, and said that while Richie’s deep blue eyes made Lily put up walls, those walls were made of “soggy biscuits”. laugh out loud

And of course, Lesina and Lily were showing appreciation in the comments. Suspect
https://www.instagram.com/p/B890XYCJINn/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:08 pm

So Lesina has now fled the country.  What a great excuse not to be watching the show!  She would know Bach Archive exists though IMO (Lily certainly does) so could easily still do so... if actually she wanted to.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 JJ37P4R

Source

I definitely think she and Aaron are splitsville - doesn't seem they lasted long at all IMO.  Girl needs to pay more attention to glaring red flags in future, and not see OTT obsessive adoration as an attractive quality, IMO. Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 WPky4XM

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 LQaoY8z

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 JH4BiiH

Source

Also good to see someone asking the real questions.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 NVueY7I

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:50 am

Why would she not watch her own season, as well as make it well known she's not watching. This is very strange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Why would she not watch her own season, as well as make it well known she's not watching. This is very strange.

I'm thinking it's one of these scenarios:

A. She picked Aaron, is still with him, and feels he is being portrayed unfairly on the show.  By not watching she can say she trusts her own judgement more than some edited version of him and is happy with her choice.  IMO this is the least likely scenario, especially considering she's been liking and posting "cry laughing" emojis on Daryl's recaps, which absolutely trash Aaron.

B. She picked Aaron, is still with him, but the fact that he is so openly disliked by the other contestants has made her question her choice.  Perhaps she feels foolish watching herself act like an infatuated schoolgirl over someone who by his own admission is/was a player (which was also confirmed by a source who emailed the forum to say he has a "reputation" in his hometown).

C. She picked Aaron but they quickly split (possibly because she found out about said reputation, or she realised he's more Alpha and not as submissive as she thought, IMO). And maybe she doesn't want to watch for the same reason people throw out photos of their exes when you break up and can't stand the sight of them; in which case she probably can't wait for the show to be over.

IMO Option C is most likely.  I think she left the country to give her an excuse not to watch, and is hoping that by the time she gets back from AU, everyone will have forgotten about the show and she won't have to answer any awkward questions or partake in interviews.  I also expect she has probably already drafted her "sadly our relationship didn't translate to the real world" IG post.

Or maybe it's none of the above and I'm way off.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:52 am

@Bobette I agree with option C.

Lesina's comments are not in line with someone in a relationship, and her 'excitement' over the whole show has clearly dwindled . . . . if things had worked out, one she would be staying in NZ, and secondly be sticking around for publicity and interviews etc. Buyers remorse! laugh out loud

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:27 am

I haven’t followed Aaron, but there was a lot of talk in the beginning about him acting like the typical heartbroken F2. That works with C, but not with A or B.

Of course, there is also
D. She picked someone else and I unhappy with how their story is hidden or distorted.

or honestly
E. She picked no one.

She was working in Australia during the first week, and watched every episode, so I doubt that she will use it as an excuse to not watch. It could be a way to avoid interviews though.
Or, you know, work ethics.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:46 am

@blueblues Yeah that's why I find it ridiculously suss she's stopped watching, considering she found time to watch in the beginning (and seemed excited about it).  

She's been doing a lot of Ladies' Lunches and stuff with family too, so obviously not that busy with work.  It's only a 45 min show, and she took 3 months off to film it!

If she wanted to watch she could, IMO, and who wouldn't want to watch themselves fall in love with their F1?  Someone who's since dumped his azz, that's who, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:35 pm

Based upon the comment by Tavita 'it's all sorted now' - could she have contacted him post-show to continue a relationship of some sort - maybe not defined but let's date when we're both available and see how it goes?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:41 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Based upon the comment by Tavita 'it's all sorted now' - could she have contacted him post-show to continue a relationship of some sort - maybe not defined but let's date when we're both available and see how it goes?

I thought the "all sorted" comment referred to the hernia?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:58 pm

Yeah I took it in a medical way too. I'm just glad to know he's OK since it was followed up at all by the show!

I can't see Lesina hooking up with any of the cast post-show - IMO she is already trying to distance herself from it in a similar way to Matt AU, who also went overseas straight after the finale (probably something to do with the fact that they have professional, respectable jobs).  

Makes me think her relationship with F1 fizzled out just as fast as Matt & Chelsie (in fact probably faster IMO).

ETA: Anyone else find it interesting that Lily's mum is still in touch with Courtney?  question

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 OIOmvs8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:08 pm

Bobette wrote:Y
ETA: Anyone else find it interesting that Lily's mum is still in touch with Courtney?  question

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 OIOmvs8

Source

It's hard to let the ex significant others of your children vanish from your life when you really like them. Most moms might be more circumspect about posting on SM though but you know Lily's family is anything but conventional!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:39 pm

Lesina is being weirdly interactive on her latest IG post about the show.  She's replied to pretty much every comment.  Hey Lesina, if you're trying to make it look like you're interested in the show, how about actually watching it?   

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 Edwy2k2

She's also liking all the Team Aaron posts, and the ones saying he's desperate and clingy.  IMO she is acting like a contracted Lead going through the motions, but her heart isn't in it.  The joy and excitement of her early posts has gone.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 YA3VvkA

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 Fn49QrX

All SCs from the same Source

Also interesting:  No comments/activity from Lily.  So possibly on a SHV, or just hungover from whatever she did last night.  laugh out loud  Also I would just like to point out that Courtney's reply to Belinda's mum said "all 3 of us".  Who is the third I wonder...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 40 XQCmzb8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose