SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:26 pm

Yes, I am on the same page, @Estelle99 - no matches for Lily IMO.  She'll have a fun time with them, I'm sure of that, but nobody has the unique combination of qualities that suits her IMO.

Finding Courtney on Winter Games was a freak occurrence IMO and I think even Lily knew the chances of that happening again was slim.  (BTW Winter Games was really good - I'd recommend it!).

ETA:  Regarding foreshadowing, I'm watching the show now and there is a MASSIVE clue about Lily early in the episode - will post my thoughts and SCs when I've finished watching the episode.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:55 am

OK here we go, Episode 3...

By the time Steve gets the first RC rose they have already zoomed in on Kurt about 7 times.  If you want us to subliminally associate him with Lesina you need to be a bit more subtle than that, TPTB!  He still seems to be getting the F1 edit IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 Bn02Cs1

Noting also that Steve gets the first rose at the RC so a single date coming up for him in the next couple of episodes IMO.  Much attention is also paid to her handing roses to Tavita and Quinn, so that could be interesting if Quinn's keen on Lily...

Video diaries: Daryl stresses again that Conor is "a hopeless romantic" (despite the fact he's had little airtime or contact with Lesina  scratch ).  Logan also singled out for a mention, and there's a short clip of Aaron saying he was relieved to have a rose.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 4hvF062

EASTER EGG!

They show a clip of the apartment where Lesina (and we now know, Lily) are staying and there's a shot of a massive ad for Treasure Island with Lily down the side of the building! LOL Well played TPTB - talk about hiding her in plain sight.   cantstopl

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 RRy2vFA

WOAH Art totally threw Brendan under the bus there by saying he thinks she made the right decision because Brendan "wasn't there for the right reasons".  Never heard a host express such a negative personal opinion of a contestant before.  Interesting.

Lesina has a date with Tavita and she's excited!  Art says some of the guys will be jealous and they cut to a shot of Quinn and Kurt.  Hmmmm... I thought Quinn would be on Lily's "team" but he seems to be getting a lot of Lesina-related story...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 IbJ5Fdw

Now Lesina's saying she likes Quinn and wants to spend time with him, while he says Tavita's a threat and saying he wants more time with her.  OK so either he'll stick with Lesina or they're setting up a Battle for Quinn between the Bettes IMO.

Tavita's date is good.  They wear comfy clothes, drink champers and ride around on a boat.  Lesina asks about House Dynamics and he says his "clique" is Marc, Liam and Jesse.  Lesina says she totally saw that coming and calls them showponies.  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 3FrSNEE

Lesina says Tavita seems like a dominant personality and she usually goes for submissive personalities.  *Noted*.  Back at the mansion, George is reading poetry, Glen is sipping tea and Aaron is skipping stones.  Could they BE any more wholesome.  laugh out loud  

Lesina dares Tavita to jump into the freezing cold water and he doesn't hesitate.  They eat dinner barefoot and Lesina asks some great questions.  She pretends she's not going to give him the rose but of course does.  LOTS of chemistry there IMO.

Back at the house.  I think KFC might be a sponsor but not 100% sure...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 I59NVat

Marc has been a pleasant surprise and I am liking him WAY more than I expected to.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 3806527698

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 7n7AvcC

Group Date - Drag Queen Talent Show

Really enjoyed this segment.  Marc does an embarrassing striptease.  Glen does an embarrassing rap.  Dom does some magic... I think? Flynn isn't sure what his talent is so he asks the DQs for some suggestions and OH MY the results are outstanding.  cantstopl

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 EqJ072S

Logan reads his cute, dorky little story while Tavita and Marc talk about how hot Lesina looks.  laugh out loud  He gets the SQT and Quinn is disappointed.  There's definitely a storyline brewing with Quinn IMO - I wonder if and how Lily's arrival will play into that.

And here.  She.  Comes...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 ZKrxBmn

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 Slj5wm1

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 UUUjaqi

Preview for next week shows the boys VERY excited with the new arrival.  Just look at Quinn's body language!  FULLY turning to face her on the couch (assuming she is sitting there in the middle of that pack).

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 PJdzKsi

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 RxG4m6U

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 OCE5GV3

...the paintball group date...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 JJJktbH

...and the "First Dual Bette RC".  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 XygEZaT

I can't see roses on anyone's lapel so maybe there was no time for any SDs and/or the rose winners aren't visible.  Marcus and Daryl are still in, so the RC on the SC thread where Steve, Quinn and George have roses will be the next ep IMO.

Bring it on.   cheerleader

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 3

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle99 Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:03 am

@Bobette Yes, exactly. There’s no particularly special standouts in that group… and many more unappealing than appealing guys, I reckon. laugh out loud I don’t think any of them will be able to keep up with her and keep her interest in the long term. While Terence did remind me a little bit of her, I think she’s probably met a few of his types during her travels, and it would be more likely to be a short-lived romance. Btw, I would take screenshots of the show, but I watch it on the original website and the screen always turns black when I do… =|

Before Lily was announced, I was actually feeling sorry for Lesina. She mentioned in a radio interview how much she relied on Art, and how they would go to the gym together. I can imagine that they spent quite a lot of time together during the course of filming. It would have been awful and ironic if she started to fall for Art, the one and only (and the best) guy on the show she couldn’t choose. At least with Lily there too, she had someone else to connect with in a normal way, not just a married man with whom she would have to worry about growing too close to.

I thought I would add this sweet quote from Lesina about Lily:
"I'm so stoked there's a second Bachelorette. I'm such a girls' girl and it's a fun idea having a mate I can share this whole experience with. We got together beforehand and had massive chats about everything before the whole process even started. We got to know each other really well and I think we also complement each other really well."  
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/spy/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503840&objectid=12304506
Estelle99
Estelle99

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:07 am

@Estelle99 I know what you mean about the screen blanking out when you try to take SCs - Netflix has the same security feature.  

If you want to take any SCs you can do so via www.bachelorarchive.com where all episodes are posted (without ads) usually the day after they air.  Many other seasons are available there to watch or download if you're interested.  It's safe and free.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle99 Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:41 am

@Bobette Cheers, I appreciate you letting me know about that site. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 1f60a  Wow, there are a lot of seasons on there... I think I might have to sign up later, because I'm trying to stay focused and be a productive person atm. laugh out loud

I enjoyed reading your episode summary, and spotting that poster of Lily was a good find! It's a cool little easter egg for her fans, as most people wouldn’t have been able to recognise her.
Ah, I can't wait for Sunday night... :lookout
Estelle99
Estelle99

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:00 pm

Astrobach wrote:@LoveDovez
Yes. Go to Bachelorarchive.com to register and you will open up a PANDORA’S box of shows including the NZ Bachelorette.

Thank you so much @Astrobach.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:01 pm

Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez Yes go to www.bachelorarchive.com as per @Astrobach 's suggestion - it's safe and free.

You won't see Lesina's season at first because for some reason it's not listed in the "currently showing" section, but you can find it if you search in the sidebar by country - or just follow this direct link:

https://bachelorarchive.com/index.php/2020/01/05/the-bachelorette-nz-season-01-2020/

Thank you so much @Bobette
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:32 pm

How much more time for the NZ people to see the episode live? Is it on soon?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:54 pm

@Astrobach I think it's on later tonight (8:30 not 7:30) so probably another 5.5 hrs

Scratch that - as @Sprite says below it's actually on earlier, so only another 4 hrs.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:09 pm

@Bobette I just checked the website and it says that the Bette is on from 7-8.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:28 pm

@Bobette @Sprite Thanks!
Perfect timing ! Il be done with dinner and dishes. yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:11 am

Watching episode 4!

Lily announced!

Art talking to both Lesina and Lily
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom