SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:40 am

Ohhh... Lesina pulls Aaron aside to see if he’s ok over everything- she wants to reassure him.

Red flags! He’s telling her that in the past he didn’t treat women very well. She isn’t impressed. Better start redeeming yourself Aaron!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:41 am

Recap from yesterday and then we are at the cocktail party. As the ladies are arriving, guys are farting. Charming.

Guys discussing who will be talking to the ladies and how they will be stepping up. I'll believe it when I see it Dom.

Marc as smarmy as he comes across, seems to be genuinely interested in Lesina.

Meanwhile, smarmy Glenn has his sights on Lily as apparently Lesina isn't giving him anything. She is telling him she is starting a new travel business for women. He is wanting to kiss her, but nothing.

Lesina arrives and grabs Aaron to make sure he is ok and how he is feeling. Interesting. He is melting and says he was jealous because of her date with Marc. He starts telling her about how he used to sleep with women and then treat them like sh*t. She asks how long ago...and leaves us hanging.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:56 am

He tells her he lost friends and hurt people. He says he was scared to be vulnerable and get hurt. She is impressed and then he tells her he was jealous when Marc came back. It will only get worse as he gets more invested. Kiss. Not giggly like she was with Marc. She says she has been looking forward to it for a while. They are both so stocked.

Glenn comes back and is full of it. Keeps saying he doesn't connect with everyone. He is slow to develop relationships and he does it best one on one. Implying that he had some deep conversation with Lily. Liam says he is sorry for misjudging him. Don't jump the gun man.

Lily grabs Quinn and they shoot pool. She wants to spend a few hours with him, but knows that is not how this works.

Mark rags Aaron, but he isn't buying it.

Lesina grabs Tavita and again wants to know how he is feeling. He tells her that Marc was bragging and she doesn't seem thrilled. He just admitted to her that he is into her and then Dom comes to interrupt. Tavita gets all dominant and basically tells him no. She is not impressed with his behaviour. She tells Dom to give them a few minutes and she will come get him. Meanwhile, Tavita says that Marc was basically daring others to kiss her and it was almost a competition...implying that was why Aaron kissed her. Girl is not happy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:08 am

Lesina is calling Tavita for playing games. She can't read him and makes her question everyones intentions. She wants a bit of time to herself and then Dom comes in and she can't remember what they have talked about. She finds out he is 21. She sends him on his way.

She pulls Daryl aside and asks about what Tavita says. Oops. Seems I had it wrong. It was Mark who was dared. Daryl says that Tavita is stirring the pot to throw her off the scent of Mark. He is unsure of Aaron. He is smitten with her but he thinks that Aaron is awkward in social situations.

Girls are debating. Lily is skeptical of Glenn because he is making it seem he is all about her now. Lesina is questioning Marc and Tavita. Art brings up Kurt and she says she is getting the friend vibe. Ouch...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:13 am

Sprite wrote:...snipped
Girls are debating. Lily is skeptical of Glenn because he is making it seem he is all about her now. Lesina is questioning Marc and Tavita. Art brings up Kurt and she says she is getting the friend vibe. Ouch...

Seen that storyline before where the Lead appears to friend zone someone and then they have a SD and kiss and fireworks go off and they breathlessly say to camera "well we're definitely out of the friend zone now!" or similar.  laugh out loud  He's still the frontrunner to my eyes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:20 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:...snipped

Seen that storyline before where the Lead appears to friend zone someone and then they have a SD and kiss and fireworks go off and they breathlessly say to camera "well we're definitely out of the friend zone now!" or similar.  laugh out loud  He's still the frontrunner to my eyes.

I just can’t see the two of them together. To me, they don’t seem that compatible.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:22 am

RC -- Tavita is a little nervous. Can't take back what he said.

Glenn thinks he will get the first rose from Lily. Ooops.

Jesse and Tarrence have roses. Marc also has a rose and a kiss. He realizes his rose is the only one from Lesina.

Two guys going home. Liam cutting up Daryl saying he isn't as all that as he thinks.

Lily -- Quinn, Liam, Jonathan, Conor, Flynn, George

Lesina -- Aaron, Logan, Steve, Kurt, Tavita, Glenn

Dom and Daryl going home.

Glenn now thinks that Lesina might be the one. He is so full of it, but we knew he was staying because he is drama.

Daryl will be back...she will reveal the secret.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:25 am

Katiebelle wrote:I just can’t see the two of them together. To me, they don’t seem that compatible.

Oh I totally agree!

Did you see the story he posted today at the fancy hotel with the... er... "questionable" music track?  

I don't see a match either, but the edit has been pointing in his direction since night 1 IMO.

Dom will probably go tonight IMO

ETA:  Oh NVM I see @Sprite just posted that he did.  laugh out loud  Can't wait for the spy reveal!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:04 am

Back and Lily and Terrence jump in the pool as per their bet...although both end up in the pool.

Next morning guys are working out and Tavita is debating whether to tell Marc what he said. Lesina has spent the night questioning Marc, Tavita and even Aaron. She is now wondering if she is missing out on the nice guys.

Steve is up for a single date. She thinks he may be too quiet for her and she too much for him.

They start with knife throwing...she beats him 4 to 0.

Next clay pigeon shooting...and my feed freezes because I have lost internet and by the time comes back the show is over. I will have to watch the last few minutes on the bachelor archive.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:20 am

Oooohhhh that means Lily has a SD with Quinn or George next then since both have roses at the RC where Steve also has one.  Gotta be Quinn by the look she was giving him at the bakeoff surely.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:24 pm

Thanks for the updates!! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the updates!! thumbsup
Yes, thank you so much. Really appreciate it.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom