SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 51 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:38 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Mike B was brought on the show to be the next Bachelor and that’s his aim.

I'd be very surprised if Mike was next Lead and I doubt he wants to be, considering he hasn't even made his IG public and doesn't seem to be accepting public follow requests.  IMO he is acting more like someone who regrets going on the show.

I definitely believe Mike was brought on the show to be the next bachelor and that was his motive for going on. I’m certain based on what I know that that’s what he was enticed to go on for and that was his aim. I’m not saying he is going to be the next lead and if anything, this season and his experience on it with all its crazy twists and lowbrow-ness likely changed his mind and made him run for the hills laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Mike B was brought on the show to be the next Bachelor and that’s his aim.

I'd be very surprised if Mike was next Lead and I doubt he wants to be, considering he hasn't even made his IG public and doesn't seem to be accepting public follow requests.  IMO he is acting more like someone who regrets going on the show.

I definitely believe Mike was brought on the show to be the next bachelor and that was his motive for going on. I’m certain based on what I know that that’s what he was enticed to go on for and that was his aim. I’m not saying he is going to be the next lead and if anything, this season and his experience on it with all its crazy twists and lowbrow-ness likely changed his mind and made him run for the hills laugh out loud
Interesting, there is a photo of Mike on Erin Simspons IG there is a series of photos at some concert and Mike was with Zac and Erin so maybe !!! but he does seems a very reticent character, quite complex. Also someone mentioned Candace McNabb she has a open FB and has photos of the guys form the Bette and seems good friend with Tavita due to his past TV activities and that is how he ended up on this show. IMO Can not see Aaron but then her friends list is closed.

Mike would be considered highly in NZ due their love of sailing etc

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:12 pm

Here we go. Recap from last weeks b*tching.

Elliot returns with his rose and Mike with no rose.

Elliot is gloating a bit and Terrence isn't thrilled and is getting in his head.

Art and the ladies getting ready for the cocktail party.

Lecina ... Aaron falling fast. Dreamy Mike is a strong contender. Steve invested in her, but she is lacking chemistry.

Lily ... Quinn, Jesse, Terrence. Maybe Liam who is struggling, same with Terrence. Then there is Elliot and Richie who can't decide who to pick. George and Michael are in the background and need to make a move.

Mike is annoyed he has no rose. Guys tell him welcome to the real world!

We learn that Steve used to be into heavy metal and I guess was the lead singer for a band...and he demonstrates. Lesina looks impressed. He is thinking of kissing Lesina. Hmmm....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:25 pm

Steve, George, Logan who need to step up ... are given the opportunity ... and don't.

Terrence is talking with Lesina in the group with Aaron, Mike and naturally pulls her aside first.

Lily thinks Liam looks like a golden retriever, Liam thinks Logan looks like a goat and Jesse is a wombat. She then starts touching Steve and Jesse says he looks like a black panther.

Lesina is on the terrace with Aaron and she gives him a kiss. He thinks they are getting to know one another. He asks what she likes to outside the house. She tells him she works all over the world and he is shocked and said their life styles are total opposites since his is much more structured. She is surprised at this difference and he tells her that she doesn't have to change??? Quick pash and done. Hmmm...

Jesse apologizes about the 100% laughter from last week. She is glad and he then pulls her aside...which is pissing Terrence that Jesse is pulling alpha male stuff and not showing his real self like the other guys.
Well buddy you had the same chance and you didn't take it...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:33 pm

Sprite wrote:She tells him she works all over the world and he is shocked and said their life styles are total opposites since his is much more structured. She is surprised at this difference and he tells her that she doesn't have to change??? Quick pash and done. Hmmm...

I'm surprised Lesina wouldn't realise that a teacher's life needs to be structured, considering her Dad's a school principal. scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:41 pm

One bachelor to go tonight.

Logan is interesting, has life experiences but Lesina doesn't like that he starts every conversation with a little dig. She thinks he is putting her down and to start the conversation he talks about cheese. She asks him if he has used the notebook she gave him. Apparently he is writing a rom com...and he prattles on. Zero interest from her.

Lily is still chatting with Jesse and Quinn and Terrence are ticked because they think Jesse has had the most time with her. Quinn is saying if he didn't have the rose he would go interrupt. Meanwhile Lily and Jesse are smooching off camera and when Jesse gets back they tell him he has lipstick on his face. Terrence is p*ssed...if that is the type of guy she goes for... Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 2622943811

Terrence is confiding in Quinn and he doesn't think Terrence will be going home.

Michael is talking to Lesine in front of Mike. He wants to get to know her and she thinks she should take the time with him and of course, then Mike pulls her aside.

Jesse is talking about Liam and Liam wanting to go home. He is prattling about not having any freedom and Lily needs to give him some reassurance.

Mike is chatting with Lesina and how he was getting used to going into the RC with a rose. He asks what happened? Because the other guys were making him think about it and he tells her "just give me the f*cking rose" and she is thinking ... dude, calm down. I think he was part joking and part serious, but Lesina is just a tad too much of a stick in the mud.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:54 pm

Lesina thinks this is interesting. He asks if he should be worried and she asks if he is worried. She thinks it's the bachelorette show and not the Mike show. Why does he want the rose? He says he wants the time and realizes that time is of the most importance. She thinks he is overthinking things a lot.

Meanwhile George wants to know Lily and feels he is falling into the background and doesn't know where he is at and he isn't getting the time that some of the others are. She is glad because she is having doubts about him. She thinks he has a great energy and they get along really well as friends. How would they get along in a relationship? He doesn't put expectation on things and he like to live adventures and explore things.

Art grills the ladies. Lily talks about Jesse and George...George is friend zoned. Lesina talks about Aaron trying to figure out if their lives match. Logan...she can't even remember WTH they talked about. Not good. Then Mike who is worried.

What about Michael??? Lily thinks he takes time to come out of his shell. She still thinks there is potential with Terrence, but they haven't been doing much lately.

Lily feels bad because she is pulling apart the friendships of the guys because they are each others support system. Sure Lily.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:04 pm

This episode sounds like a total time waster @Sprite.  The whole season is going on waaayyyy too long IMO. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:18 pm

Finally the RC. This evening has been dragging.

Lily...Jesse, Liam, Richie, Terrence

Lesina...Aaron (all smug), Logan, Steve, Mike, Michael

Mike and Michael are both nervous. Quinn would feel bad if Michael didn't get a rose because he has lots to offer and hasn't had the time he deserves. Mike would want to know "Why" if he doesn't get a rose.

So long George. He understands that both he and Lily realize that it is only friendship and they wouldn't have worked outside the house. Everyone really likes him and he got a huge hug from Lily and applause from the guys. She says she will see him after this.

Terrence says the IQ in the house just went down by half, but it will go back up when Liam and Jesse leave.  rofl

Liam going on a double date with Lily and Steve and Lesina. They are outside of the city and are having a pool party. There is a cheese board and Sangria.

They are doing some pool wrestling with the ladies on the shoulders of their dates. Lily doesn't like fighting another woman.

Guys are goofing about at the house. Apparently Logan likes to wake up Mike with a semi naked cuddle. Cute.

Liam thinks that he is deep and has emotional intelligence. She thinks he is the most self aware in the house. She will be sad when he leaves. Really???

Lesina is still questioning the spark with Steve. They have a great friendship. He says he doesn't know how her relationship with the others works, he just listens to her. He wants to kiss her....

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:36 pm

Lesina feels that Steve is starting to venture into the physical touch aspect of their relationship and she is finding herself resistant. He asks what she is feeling and she tells him he feels like home and family. She feels like she can trust him the most and she he is like the types she normally dates. He thinks she wants to see the edgier side of him. She isn't sure if she cares for him more than a friend. She was hinting and he totally missed the mark. Awkward.

Liam is telling Lily how he has been struggling about how he thinks their relationship would work outside in the real world. He can't get himself invested because he knows they live so far apart and he doesn't want to move. She thinks he is bailing before he can get hurt. He thinks he is taking space and time from guys who she may have better connections with. She basically says she would be sad to see him go because she doesn't pick someone based on where they live. If you love someone you make it work...but, if he wants here's the rose for you if you want it. Ball in his court....

Back at the apartment guys are speculating who will get the rose. They all seem to think that Steve will, but aren't sure about Liam.

Tomorrow...someone comes to the apartment and tells the lads that neither guy is coming back and they all have to pack their bags. I think that is just a ruse. I think they are just on the road again.

Art has some shocking news. Someone is crying that someone didn't say goodbye and someone is leaving???

They seriously need to pick this up! I am falling asleep...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:49 pm

@Sprite Well we have a SC of all the boys by the pool at the Campana Hotel - except Steve so he's obviously going and the rest of them are moving to the new hotel.

And yes they should have kept to the 19-20 Episode format, it is dragging on and we haven't even had HV's yet!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:03 am

This had better be a joke, Ms Rimmer.  I do not have the stamina for 27+ episodes!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 51 LTuZZ3V

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom