SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:41 pm

Astrobach wrote:@mistygracie74 Here we go. Must be something to constantly have to explain yourself and defend what you do to unknown people who are quick to jump to conclusions on any number subjects including of personal nature.

@Astrobach
People like Nick are paid quite well to explain themselves and have people jump to conclusions. Which do you think Nick would rather do, work a real job every day or, discuss his favorite topic? HIM. He sells the intimate side of his life for a living. He doesn't get to cry all the way to the bank when people buy it.
All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:28 pm

Astrobach wrote:@mistygracie74 Here we go. Must be something to constantly have to explain yourself and defend what you do to unknown people who are quick to jump to conclusions on any number subjects including of personal nature.

Hi! @Astrobach I agree! Smiley

Hi! @GuardianAngel, in Nick's instagram stories, he mentioned he didn't get his dream home! Upset
Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 10378510
Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 81405510

Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 82460010

mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:57 pm

@mistygracie74 that's too bad. Everything happens for a reason. I'm sure the perfect home is waiting for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:51 pm

@GuardianAngel, I agree! I hope he doesn't give up his search for his 'dream home' which is waiting for him! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:50 am

His hair looks shorter and blonder and good!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this over from Andi's thread posted Jun 16th from the master ask and you shall receive poster. Smiley

sdmom wrote:Does she have a podcast now? If not, who wants to bet she will start one?

Andi, go see Nick, now you both are in CA.

There are some including me, that have been throwing this pairing out for some time now.

Andi JUST moved. There is a farewell to NYC pic on her IG June 16th.

One day later she's running with Nick. Nick is a runner so it will be good for both of them if they continue to run together.

Good luck Nick with the offer on the house!  Praying

Haha, I did ask, didn’t I ?

Who’d have thought ? Andi and Kaitlyn broke up with their respective F1s and now are at least on friendly term with this villain F2? Real life is more dramatic than the show!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:17 pm

sdmom wrote:snipped

Haha, I did ask, didn’t I ?

Who’d have thought ? Andi and Kaitlyn broke up with their respective F1s and now are at least on friendly term with this villain F2? Real life is more dramatic than the show!

The bold is so true. Watching Monday nights show and trying to remember the guys, the few I checked were married or engaged.

Nick had his challenges for a long time since Andi's season and was subjected to a lot of hate. He also IMO never looked back, and always moved forward with new idea's and new venture's. Whether they came to fruition or not, I say he's one of the few contestants that keeps perusing what he wants. He's attacked some hurdles, and I've enjoyed it all. Who can forget the famous picture with Josh Murray and then with Shawn for charity?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:52 am

To me, Nick offered more than Josh or Shawn when their respective B'ette series aired. And time has proved that right! At least Shawn has a business while Josh still seems lost and tied to his mom.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:29 pm

Nick was so hated during Andi’s season, here too.

I think many people, including me, at one point, had hoped he’d return back to Chicago, to his job at Salesforce. But I now applaud his pursing his dreams. trying new adventures. His podcast was named #8 of the best 10 podcast in 2019 AP
https://www.usnews.com/news/entertainment/articles/2019-12-09/ap-names-to-live-and-die-in-la-its-top-podcast-of-2019

Now, I’d still like to see him with a nice woman by his side...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:39 am

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1277835364908986368?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:11 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1281304655524507648?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:25 pm

I'm surprised RS agreed to be on the podcast. I'll be listening for sure.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+27
julychild
Buckeye_Fan
luvstx
olive54321
ariwolf