SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 62 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 am

Matty on Sportsbet at 1.70.

Woot. Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 am

Litney 💔😭
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:01 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:06 am

My easy breezy thoughts on the episode:

Cass is awful, very selfish
Jamie is awful, very selfish
I feel bad for both Niranga and Britney, both have been used the entire time by other people and I bet producers whispered in his ear that he should take Litney but she wanted Jackson, not to go on a date for another friendship rose
Alisha and Glenn are *chef's kiss*
Ciarran bb what is you doin

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:44 am

leavers wrote:My easy breezy thoughts on the episode:

I feel bad for both Niranga and Britney, both have been used the entire time by other people and I bet producers whispered in his ear that he should take Litney but she wanted Jackson, not to go on a date for another friendship rose

Especially the bold @leavers

The devil works hard, but Bachelor producers work harder
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:51 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
leavers wrote:My easy breezy thoughts on the episode:

Especially the bold @leavers

The devil works hard, but Bachelor producers work harder

I don't understand why they gave it to Niranga in the first place. The date card should definitely have gone to Brittney and then she could have decided to take Jackson for a date.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:43 am

Was Cass serious about not drinking? Pretty sure she has been drinking there before?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:47 am

Someone on Twitter called Ciarran ”a rat in a wig”. At the time I thought it was too mean, but now I agree. He is just ugly inside and out IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:52 am

Vjeff wrote:Was Cass serious about not drinking? Pretty sure she has been drinking there before?

Maybe she’s been having mocktails? Because when Jamie was trying to say that Cass should go for Jackson, and that he was a party guy, one of the other girls said that Cass didn’t drink.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:15 am

She was definitely asking for mocktails a few eps ago

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:24 am

Makes sense, thanks both! Think I was remembering her from this article a while back in SA https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.adelaidenow.com.au/news/opinion/peter-goers-a-bar-in-the-middle-of-glenelg-beach-dry-zone-is-stupidity/news-story/9ad9bd5187445678911e301d094ee1d3 . Good for her not drinking - must be tough in that environment!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:04 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 62 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101