SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 51 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:04 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:"He comes running up to me, gives me a big hug" - Jamie about Timm returning. Timm did not run.

Careful @butterflylove that sounds dangerously close to slander - Jamie will sue you.  BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 Source

Bring it. Can't sue for stating facts. Oh wait, Karen from Bunnings is trying.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:11 am

Mary teaching Conor to dance, cuuuute.

"Dancing with someone is pretty much having sex with someone with your clothes on" 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:23 am

I want my Greg and Alisha moments. Where's our painting and bath date.

But on the bright side, we've seen like 30 seconds of Ciarran, so that's a relief.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:26 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:27 am

Yessss, time for my loves!! ❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:27 am

"I'm getting the impression he's quite the romantic" YES HE IS LISHY!! ❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:32 am

THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY 😭

And Lishy was so smitten / nervous in her ITM, when talking about Glenn opening up and being husband material.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:36 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:45 am

Oh my gosh, tears everywhere all of a sudden 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:47 am

This is a good look for Alicia IMO - hair up, soft dress. yes

Interesting background here with Renee - I noticed it last episode as well - I haven't seen this with anyone else and the light quality is quite different to the others so may have been a re-shoot/filler piece when back in Oz IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:56 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:58 am

Rose ceremony tiiime rose

Mary to Conor.
Britt to Timm.
Alisha to Glenn.
Renee to Matt.
Kiki to Ciarran.
Keira to Alex.
Cass to Jackson (WHYYYY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THIS!)
Brittney to Scot (YES GIRLFRIEND, YOU PICK SOMEONE OTHER THAN JAMIE!)

🥀 Jamie, Gilly and Niranga (wait, was Niranga at the RC?)
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 51 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101