SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 62 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:05 am

Guys did anyone see the trailer for Sunday’s episode?!?!
Cass being more of a pain in the butt and a punch up (sorta) b/w Ciarran and Matt! No wonder Ciarran isn’t flouting his time on BiP on Instagram, he’s coming off worse and worse each episode

Back to top Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:12 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:14 am

AliPezzanario wrote:Guys did anyone see the trailer for Sunday’s episode?!?!
Cass being more of a pain in the butt and a punch up (sorta) b/w Ciarran and Matt! No wonder Ciarran isn’t flouting his time on BiP on Instagram, he’s coming off worse and worse each episode

Ordinarily I'd put my money on Matty but Ciarran has military training and Matt's got a shoulder that dislocates easily so... it could go either way.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:17 am

Bobette wrote:
AliPezzanario wrote:Guys did anyone see the trailer for Sunday’s episode?!?!

Ordinarily I'd put my money on Matty but Ciarran has military training and Matt's got a shoulder that dislocates easily so... it could go either way.  laugh out loud

Yeah I agree! As much as I’m embarrassed for them for being so childish I want Matt to win BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698 cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:45 am

Tonight's rose ceremony rose🥀
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Rose_c13

Another 3 bite the dust.
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Banner10
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:09 am

Annoying episode. I get the whole not dating your friend's ex thing but Ciarran has been with half the girls on this island and is now rubbing oil on a girl in front of his ex but Matt is a dog for pursuing Renee?

Anyway that cringeworthy oil scene was PLENTY of Kiki for me sorry you not interesting gurl
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 20200723

Cass can complain about editing but she is just not a very nice person. We all rolled our eyes at her "I just wait for guys to court me" humble brag speech - obviously you're still waiting love. Glenn and Alisha were by far the best part - so cute.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:56 am

I’ve only watched half tonights episode as I got interrupted with a phone call but seriously Cass is an absolute piece of work. That’s not from bad editing, she is just not a nice person at all!! So rude and full of herself.

And Jamie’s chat to Tim in their room was also not from any editing, that’s just Jamie being full on and weird.

He’s probably the most entertaining part of the show for me at the moment though - his lack of self awareness and his weirdness makes me laugh in awkwardness for him.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:35 am

Who's this next to Lish when the boys are having their throwdown? I don't recognise her (not hard 😂) and my screencaps are a little shotty, sorry.
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Screen52
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Screen53
Source: TenPlay
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:00 pm

@butterflylove that's Keeley IMO.  She was shown from behind in one of the early trailers, arriving in a red dress:

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 RrPnYW5

Source: Tenplay.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove that's Keeley IMO.  She was shown from behind in one of the early trailers, arriving in a red dress:

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 RrPnYW5

Source: Tenplay.

I thought so, but she usually has her hair curled, so it was throwing me off.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:46 pm

I listened to a podcast that said Mia McKinnon is also coming in. Had to look her up, and then remembered she was the very tall one on Richie's.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:53 pm

Kas_256 wrote:I’ve only watched half tonights episode as I got interrupted with a phone call but seriously Cass is an absolute piece of work. That’s not from bad editing, she is just not a nice person at all!! So rude and full of herself.

And Jamie’s chat to Tim in their room was also not from any editing, that’s just Jamie being full on and weird.

He’s probably the most entertaining part of the show for me at the moment though - his lack of self awareness and his weirdness makes me laugh in awkwardness for him.

The James Weir recap on news.com.au of last night's episode was basically like, sure, Channel 10 are very worried about this legal challenge, given all the scenes aired in their entirety where Jamie shows how much of a clinger he really is, no editing needed.

Not to mention of course their contracts which state very clearly they'll be edited in any way the show wants them to be, including showing them in a negative way. They agree to that. What will Jamie's explanation be for that, that he didn't read the contract?

Also the reactions to the contestant's whining about editing have mostly been met with a lot of Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes from the public, that I've seen. We're smart enough to know it's edited and we're also smart enough to know that if you get a bad edit it's probably for a reason.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 62 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101