SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:47 am

butterflylove wrote:

Let's agree to disagree, because our conversations on the topic will go nowhere, because I see Glenn and Alisha more like Georgia and Lee and Matty J and Laura.

Don't misunderstand me, personality wise Mary and Connor are nothing like Georgia and Lee, and comparing Georgia and Lee ad  Alisha and Glenn would be absurd given their lifestyles and drastically different personalities and circle of friends. The same with Laura and Matt J, they could not be more different than Alisha and Glenn. For starters, Georgia was even embarrassed of the Franchise, and I cannot imagine Georgia, Lee, Laura or Matty J ever on BIP.    I am therefore referring to couple dynamics.  What I mean when I said that I see Connor and Mary more similar to Georgia and Lee I mean more grounded, not as   'fairies and rainbows', not needy. Lee always took things easy, he never made huge statements, he didn't talk about 'perfection' or 'fairytale', he just wanted to go with the flow, he did not make great promises,  and neither did Georgia; and that after 3 months of filming; the same applies to Matty and Laura, whereas Glenn and Alisha are making big statements after 2 weeks in a very trashy environment. I am also talking about family background Laura and Matty J's families were similar, the same Georgia and Lee's families. They build foundations based on just infatuation and a holiday.  I don't see that with Glenn and Alisha  at this stage but it doesn't mean it won't work. At this stage, on TV, in terms of couple dynamics Alisha and Glenn are a bit like Sam Frost and Sasha.... I don't know. Time will tell and I wish them the best.

All this is IMO

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:04 am; edited 3 times in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ule101 Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:48 am

the train wreck is about to happen

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:48 am

Yess Kiki. It's time to stop making excuses for Ciarran and to put yourself first for once.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:07 am

END. HIM. KIKI.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:11 am

Yewwww, we guessed all the correct shadows haha.

Glenn and Alisha are the light blue jacket / patterned dress.
Conor is wearing the dark blue suit jacket (Mary's in a green dress).
And Renee is wearing the red dress, and Matt's in.. I think it was white.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:16 am

ule101 wrote:the train wreck is about to happen

Kiki called it, she said that was 'tired of all that 'highschool bull...t' ' and by that it didn't mean just Ciarran but all the rumours, gossip and people talking behind other people's back or bringing issues to discussion during the most inadequate times.  I think that is precisely how I feel about this whole season: 'highschool bull....', and that is why I am a skeptical about the couples lasting. We Mary and her comments, always like a highschool girl, loving the drama...but at least after Connor entered the scene she was mostly focused on building her relationship with him. Then, Alisha and Glenn are nice together and support each other, but both Alisha and Glenn have been soooo gossipy, and Glenn seems a bit naive and inexperienced in spite of his age. Then, Matt and Renee involved in all that drama!  :soapbox This whole season feels like the love stories were made in high school. It is just the worst season of BIP I have every watched and I have watched some American BIP too.  That is why I have so many reservations.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:27 am

Caio Litney, Jackson, Mia and Scott.
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Rose_c15

It's the final countdown, do do do do, do da da do da.
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Banner13
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:39 am

Greg's changed his name back to Glenn, and I'm so disappointed 😂
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Screen34

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Screen33
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:18 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
ule101 wrote:the train wreck is about to happen

Kiki called it, she said that was 'tired of all that 'highschool bull...t' ' and by that it didn't mean just Ciarran but all the rumours, gossip and people talking behind other people's back or bringing issues to discussion during the most inadequate times.  I think that is precisely how I feel about this whole season: 'highschool bull....', and that is why I am a skeptical about the couples lasting. We Mary and her comments, always like a highschool girl, loving the drama...but at least after Connor entered the scene she was mostly focused on building her relationship with him. Then, Alisha and Glenn are nice together and support each other, but both Alisha and Glenn have been soooo gossipy, and Glenn seems a bit naive and inexperienced in spite of his age. Then, Matt and Renee involved in all that drama!  :soapbox This whole season feels like the love stories were made in high school. It is just the worst season of BIP I have every watched and I have watched some American BIP too.  That is why I have so many reservations.

Yes I agree Mary really became a different person once she met Conor. They were very cute tonight and I found the scene where she said she loved him very genuine. Wish them a lot of happiness!

Matt and Renee were a bit whatever. I feel bad for him because she has made it very clear to everyone she is not over Ciarran which makes sense because she seemed to say they broke up 4 weeks earlier which is a very short time. I did like that the first thing he said about her to his dad was that she is natural looking - I found her quite beautiful, especially when standing next to Kiki who is just full plastic. The only interesting part of the Matt and Renee scenes was when her grandad asked him about "dollybirds." What a word haha!

I hope Glenn/Alisha work out long term as he just seems like a lovely guy, although I find it bizarre on this show that these people in their late 20s/early 30s are always saying after 3 weeks they have never felt this way about someone else.

The Kiki/Ciarran deama was so manufactured and boring. I missed the comedic relief from Alex and Keira. You are right @GenevieveAustralia, maybe I will DM him on Instagram and tell him!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:38 am

I haven’t seen the last two episode yet but I’ve been loving it. So many real life issues, behaviours and insights all condensed and heightened over such a short space of time imo… bro code, sisterhood, jealousy, alpha and beta males, biatcheness, sweetness…………, and yep a couple of genuine gorgeous love stories with Mary & Connor and Alisha & Glenn, I so hope they don't change and they stay together bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1f493

Thanks all for your contributions here! Brilliant sleuthing work, particularly the 3 unknowns (cleanskins)! I especially appreciate those of you who do so much IG surveillance and post screen shots because I dont follow them on social media, I just don’t have time, and I love and really appreciate that I can come on here and get a quick update fix.

Special thanks to @Bobette for your damn fine perception on Alisha's brilliant entrance into BIP and the ‘umbrella of ambiguity’!, it totally went over my head.
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:57 am

@rosefun thumbsup

Just caught up on the latest episode.  Alisha and Glenn are great together, Mary and Conor have totally won me over (I like her much more without the sassy bitch bravado) and Kiki and Ciarran get a hearty "meh" from me.

Renee and Matty are thoroughly unconvincing at this point IMO.  I think he was genuinely willing to give it a go, but she's too hung up on Ciarran, and if it's obvious on screen it must have been even more obvious to Matty, IMO.  

Compare her kissing when he first arrived vs this episode.  It's totally is fake and cold IMO - closed mouth, weird head jiggle, zero passion.  They really should have left already, but TPTB need their final 4 couples so.... yeah. 

On arrival: (:girlfan )

This episode: ( hmmm )

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:53 am

Screenshot of the season right here. cantstopl

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 A5LE8Xa

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101