SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:18 am

@Bobette As Glenn said to Alisha on their spa date, “eyes up here”. giggling

blueblues

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:44 am

blueblues wrote:@Bobette As Glenn said to Alisha on their spa date, “eyes up here”. giggling

That is exactly what I was thinking! Embarressed!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:09 pm

Such a crazy coincidence how there's always a nice neat quartet of couples at this stage. Hugesmile

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:39 pm

What a coinkydink that it aesthetically fits so perfectly in a tweet 🙈

I also love how just so subtly they've changed the order on each platform, haha.

Bobette wrote:Such a crazy coincidence how there's always a nice neat quartet of couples at this stage. Hugesmile

Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:17 am

Vjeff wrote:

I hope Glenn/Alisha work out long term as he just seems like a lovely guy, although I find it bizarre on this show that these people in their late 20s/early 30s are always saying after 3 weeks they have never felt this way about someone else.

The Kiki/Ciarran deama was so manufactured and boring. I missed the comedic relief from Alex and Keira. You are right @GenevieveAustralia, maybe I will DM him on Instagram and tell him!

@VJeff I just saw some of the previews and Glenn is crying Rolling Eyes . I have nothing against very emotional men, my partner can get emotional easily a good movie and when he is touched by a nice gesture, he is highly empathetic and you can see tears in his eyes when he is happy or sees people facing hard situation, but seeing Glenn crying for a girl after  2.5 weeks/3 weeks in spite of all the drama and all the bitching is bizarre. Kiki said it: this season the whole environment felt like highschool.  Oh, and let's not forget that before Helena frienzoned him,   Glenn affirmed that he wanted to pursue a relationship with Helena, called her a 12/10,  and admitting she way out of his league. In fact, when Jake took Helena on a date (which was clearly she was excited to have), what did Glenn do?   Glenn reacted viciously and discussed this with Timm and both referred to Jake as the snake, so Glenn and Timm insulted Jake behind his back for daring to do what they are suppose to do: take someone on a date.  Admittedly, since IMO both Alisha and Glenn seem to love to gossip, get involved in other people's business and hold a self-righteous attitude, they seem to be okay suited. However, the successful couples of this franchise react different, the couples that are still together were not gossipy, not overly intense, and avoided making big claims. For instance, there is no one cheesy word uttered by Lee to Georgia and vice versa. Georgia and Lee were practical, they focused on realities and they were in love, but he never used the word 'perfect' or 'the greatest love' to refer to her. The same with Matty J and Laura;  yes, theirs was probably 'love at first sight', especially from Matty's side ...he fell so hard! You should see how he still looks at Laura now and how proud is he saying that Laura is the greatest love lof his life and there is no doubt about it: you can see it all the time. The success is clear:  Georgia was never going to be to Matty what Laura is to Matty, by the same token, Matty was never going to be to Georgia what Lee is to her. They found their perfect matches and they didn't need to go over the top to show that. They always kept things in perspective.  The connection between Sam W and Snezana it was similar too, the discussed real issues; likewise Anna and Tim, there was not over the top display of affections and not infantile behaviours.  In the franchise (including the US version), what I have noticed is that the couples who are over the top do not last more than 2 years.

At this stage though, the only couple that IMO stands  a chance in the long term (passing 2.5+ years) is Connor and Mary.

Anyway, I will stop talking  about Glenn and Alisha for good,  IMO they  are boring, gossipy and  over the top, and nothing will change my view of them. At home they bore us so much that we prefer to skip their scenes so I have no intentions to see their commitment ceremony, it is going to be soooo saccharine. All this is IMO.   I hope Lockie's season is better.

Please overlook my typos, I had insomnia and I have only slept 2 hours...from 11.00am to 1.00pm :S[/quote]

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:41 am

@Genevieve Australia The people you listed were leads of their own seasons. This is BIP...it is supposed to be cheesy. Also, all of those people were several years ago. All versions have gotten worse with time. More drama, more plastic, more people thirsty for fame. Personally I find Glenn and Alicia mild compared to what we have had on the US version. Try having to listen to Ashley and Jared. You'll be begging for more G&A!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:05 am

Sprite wrote:@Genevieve Australia The people you listed were leads of their own seasons. This is BIP...it is supposed to be cheesy. Also, all of those people were several years ago. All versions have gotten worse with time. More drama, more plastic, more people thirsty for fame. Personally I find Glenn and Alicia mild compared to what we have had on the US version. Try having to listen to Ashley and Jared. You'll be begging for more G&A!

And on actual seasons, they have 12 weeks to fall in love with someone. In BIP you're there 4 weeks if you enter in the first couple of days - but you're with that person 24/7. Some people fall in love quicker than others, and other times it's a slow burn. It all depends on the environment, the people and the kind of relationship you have.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:07 am

Confirmation all the red nail polish snippets from all the promos are Alisha's hands. Renee has bare nails tonight.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:00 am

My question was taken the wrong way. I take responsibility for the fault and have deleted.

Last edited by butterflylove on Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:55 am

Deleted.

Last edited by butterflylove on Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:00 am

30 minutessss to gooo!!

Also interesting that we've got this photo, I didn't think any of the couples saw each other the day of the commitment ceremony?
Something I noticed with this photo too, Mary and Renee have such plain, normal dresses - the team really went out for Alisha and her Dolce and Gabbana set, highlighting her and Glenn being the seasons golden couple.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:13 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101