SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:20 am

Bobette wrote:  

Source

@Bobette are you going to watch live? I cannot wait for BIP to be over...now I am curious about Lockie, but just reading all your posts Smiley I don't really sleuth as much as you do Smiley I know we don't always share the same views but your contribution to the forum is outstanding Smiley :yes: :yes: :yes:

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:27 am

Oh thanks @Genevieve Australia Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887  No I don't watch live - probably will tomorrow if I get time.  

I'm already distracted by Locky's girls - I much prefer the detective work to watching the show.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:41 am

"I honestly think Ciarran believes his own lies" yes he does. And we've seen the footage to back it up.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:46 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:49 am

butterflylove wrote:"I honestly think Ciarran believes his own lies" yes he does. And we've seen the footage to back it up.

I always try to give people the benefit of doubt, however, with Ciarran is is truly hard not to find him concealing something or lying. Is it possible that the way he phrases his words to Renee is rephrased by her? We don't hear the entire conversation. My impression is that Ciarran is not a reliable narrator at all but neither is Renee so the truth lies somewhere in between, but Renee  plays the victim convincingly. I mean, she went there with a ring, so she was part of the scheme and entered playing the victim...so she is also in that web of lies, she and Ciarran made them up. I have the impression @Bobette and @Vjeff theorised before the show started that they were going to do that for fame, if they did, they were spot on! Clever!

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:52 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
butterflylove wrote:"I honestly think Ciarran believes his own lies" yes he does. And we've seen the footage to back it up.

I always try to give people the benefit of doubt, however, with Ciarran is is truly hard not to find him concealing something or lying. Is it possible that the way he phrases his words to Renee is rephrased by her? We don't hear the entire conversation. My impression is that Ciarran is not a reliable narrator at all but neither is Renee so the trugh lies somewhere in betwee, but Renee  plays the victim convincingly. I mean, she went there with a ring, so she was part of the scheme and entered playing the victim...so she is also in that web of lies, she and Ciarran made them up. I have the impression @Bobette and @Vjeff theorised before the show started that they were going to do that for fame, if they did, they were spot on! Clever!

This! The truth with it all lies somewhere between them, as if often the case in many similar situations, unfortunately.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:59 am

Kiki is believing Ciarran's words yet again, and they're leaving Paradise forever. Sometimes you can be blinded by how you feel, no matter how much anyone else tells you.

ETA: Oh they had one of those "what happened" text screens after they left, but I missed what it said because I was typing here. Something about within weeks they split or something.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:01 am

Bobette wrote:Oh thanks @Genevieve Australia Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887  No I don't watch live - probably will tomorrow if I get time.  

I'm already distracted by Locky's girls - I much prefer the detective work to watching the show.  laugh out loud

Source

and @Bobette I much prefer your detective work to watching the show hehehe Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698 handwave

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:04 am

Matt and Renee are up first.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:07 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:10 am

Renee believes she and Matt will be together for a long time and he's her soulmate. Oh darling. I wonder if it's Matt that ended it then?

I've really grown to like Renee this season, I just want her to be happy.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:12 am

Just heard Renee talking to Osher before going to the commitment ceremony, she is just so full of it! Both Ciarran and Renee knew exactly what they were doing, but there were double standards and she played the victim so well that she ended up looking better on TV. She has lied by saying what she just told Osher, especially if we considered what she just reveal a few days ago about the ring! Seriously! I wonder if the audiences have short memory or decided to overlook what she too did in complicity with Ciarran. Just because Ciarran was awful it doesn't mean I justify Renee...

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101