SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:57 am

Yes he is worth it :yes:

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:57 am

Omg what a honey Timm... making her laugh, not even making her say it, giving her the ring anyway, making it SOOOO easy on her, oh my word he is like a human sunflower. Then letting it hit him when he's walked away from her. Bless bless bless!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:58 am

I found it. I found the perfect tweet to describe Timm. Love him! PINKHEART Hope he finds his sunflower and soulmate he deserves!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:00 am

Wow. Angie telling Timm she feels he is her soulmate.

but picks someone else sad

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:01 am

Vjeff wrote:Also for me Timm is much better looking than Carlin. Carlin is quite boring looking to me, Timm is so sexy. I love his dimples and his eyes and his hair!

Agreed - "classic good looks" do nothing for me at all.  I knew a guy in my 20s who was just SO HOT.  I literally almost had a fight with one of my friends over who had dibs on him (spoiler alert: she later married him laugh out loud).  

The thing was, he was nothing special - not blessed with genetically perfect facial proportions, average body.  But he really made the most of what nature gave him, had wicked dress sense, and just oooozzzeeeddd sex appeal.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:02 am

Am I the only who noticed the exact moment Timm realized it wasn’t him? He went for a kiss and Angie turned her head and he knew.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 am

ideas_ideas wrote:Omg what a honey Timm... making her laugh, not even making her say it, giving her the ring anyway, making it SOOOO easy on her, oh my word he is like a human sunflower. Then letting it hit him when he's walked away from her. Bless bless bless!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 am

Poor Timm but I could tell she loved him as a good friend. Hope he’s ok now. Soul mate can mean so many different things.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 am

ReneeM wrote:Am I the only who noticed the exact moment Timm realized it wasn’t him? He went for a kiss and Angie turned her head and he knew.

he knew. That's why he tried to make it easy on her. Bless

sad The world needs more men like Timm :yes: 

@matwhi  to be that gracious and look out for someone while they're dumping you... what a man. I AM NOT OKAY #BacheloretteAU

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 EJUyd_8UwAIfak8?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:05 am

this reminds me of georgia’s season, everybody wanted matty j for her and i just couldnt get whyy laugh out loud
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:06 am

Osher says it all. Love

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas