SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:17 am

Enough wrote:Funny when Carlin was talking to Angie in the ute, he just looked straight ahead and not at Angie

He looks nervous imo and he did look at her after they got over the bumpy bits (road that is). I’m not sure where they are going but the driving conditions needed full concentration.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Enough Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:18 am

Really on a budget. All the evening dates looked the same

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:19 am

totally agree with these perspectives :yes: only entertaining and interesting part to me so far

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:20 am

Enough wrote:Really on a budget. All the evening dates looked the same

These are really budget "fantasy" dates. The worst I've seen for FDs. Budget all the way :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:21 am

Completely different hair/backgrounds here...

This is what she actually said at the time IMO:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:23 am

sprout wrote:
Enough wrote:Funny when Carlin was talking to Angie in the ute, he just looked straight ahead and not at Angie

He looks nervous imo and he did look at her after they got over the bumpy bits (road that is). I’m not sure where they are going but the driving conditions needed full concentration.
Georgia and Lee managed to laugh and look at each other a ton, even in a car that had problems as she said in interviews. They were super into each other -- sparks just flying and the chemistry off the chain. You could see how much the were not only into each other but LIKED each other.

This is just awkward to me. I don't question physical chemistry. But more than that I don't see it at all. If it's this hard now it will only be more so in the future imo (if they have one and rumors aren't true that it's already over) no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:24 am

Romantic Comedy?  Has she laughed once with Carlin?  Serious question.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:28 am

Yep, and that is why she chooses Carlin. That kiss was so real and Angie can’t keep her hands off him. The feelings are reciprocated by Carlin too.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:30 am

@AllAboutLove Lee quite often did not make eye contact with Georgia on their dates.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sprout wrote:

Georgia and Lee managed to laugh and look at each other a ton, even in a car that had problems as she said in interviews. They were super into each other -- sparks just flying and the chemistry off the chain. You could see how much the were not only into each other but LIKED each other.

This is just awkward to me. I don't question physical chemistry. But more than that I don't see it at all. If it's this hard now it will only be more so in the future imo (if they have one and rumors aren't true that it's already over) no idea  
I could understand Angie has to concentrate on the driving but Carlin is not driving.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 am

No Carlin is not driving but this makes it sound like he didn’t look at Angie the whole time which isn’t true.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:34 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas