SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by sprout Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:13 pm

Thanks for posting @Finch. I like seeing this playful side of them. I applaud them for remaining positive. 
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Finch wrote:Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 Screen25[/url]
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 Screen24
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 Screen26 EU  

Cute screenshots and these two on insta this morning.

So Carlin and Angie are mostly posting stories, then, not photos? I guess I will have to click on their stories, in general I never click on stories though, I am too lazy for that, but this time I may do it Smiley

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:26 pm

@Genevieve Australia yes stories seems to be their preferred mode. I don’t usually watch either but then again, I’ve only just started using Instagram.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by stopperify Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:27 pm

Hi, I'm a long time lurker in this forum and have been a fan since Brad's 2nd season. I moved to Australia sometime ago because of work reasons and made a lot of friends and a few of my friends are friends with Carlin. From what I've heard from them he seems to be a great guy. I've heard a lot of good things about him, they say he's funny and a good person to be around. They became very protective of him after the show because some people judge him because of his work and would call him insincere, but from what they know of Carlin they believe he is genuine. My friends are great people so I trust their judgement. I just wanted to share. handwave

stopperify

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:30 pm

stopperify wrote:Hi, I'm a long time lurker in this forum and have been a fan since Brad's 2nd season. I moved to Australia sometime ago because of work reasons and made a lot of friends and a few of my friends are friends with Carlin. From what I've heard from them he seems to be a great guy. I've heard a lot of good things about him, they say he's funny and a good person to be around. They became very protective of him after the show because some people judge him because of his work and would call him insincere, but from what they know of Carlin they believe he is genuine. My friends are great people so I trust their judgement. I just wanted to share. handwave

handwave Thanks for your input!  I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about Carlin either, except for Jamie which makes me Suspect

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:36 pm

So many people here know people who know Carlin laugh out loud  That includes me! He must be one of those people who just ends up with a huge IRL social network.

eta: btw, the person I know who knows him can do nothing for him professionally in regards to fame and fortune.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by stopperify Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:45 pm

leavers wrote:So many people here know people who know Carlin laugh out loud  That includes me! He must be one of those people who just ends up with a huge IRL social network.

eta: btw, the person I know who knows him can do nothing for him professionally in regards to fame and fortune.  
So true laugh out loud maybe he is the kind of person that people want to be friends with and keep around.

stopperify

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:46 pm

stopperify wrote:Hi, I'm a long time lurker in this forum and have been a fan since Brad's 2nd season. I moved to Australia sometime ago because of work reasons and made a lot of friends and a few of my friends are friends with Carlin. From what I've heard from them he seems to be a great guy. I've heard a lot of good things about him, they say he's funny and a good person to be around. They became very protective of him after the show because some people judge him because of his work and would call him insincere, but from what they know of Carlin they believe he is genuine. My friends are great people so I trust their judgement. I just wanted to share. handwave

Welcome Stopperify! handwave I am new too. I too know people who know Carlin but I have never met him Smiley They told me exactly the same; it looks like he has learnt to deal with criticism but his friends are experiencing frustration because they read the negative comments posted about him. I don't consider myself a fan of Carlin and neither do I consider myself a fan of Angie, but I like how they are together and I wish them happiness. It did reassure me to hear how positive my friends were about Carlin. You and someone else here have heard the same from some of your friends who know him, so IMO we don't really have any solid evidence that suggests that Carlin is not what he claims to be: genuine; instead information obtained from insiders hints that Carlin truly is a lovely person Smiley

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:55 pm

@Genevieve Australia and Stopperify This is so good to hear and thanks for sharing. I don’t personally know Carlin but from what Ive seen, I like him. I also like Angie and I think they are lovely together - they love having fun

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:56 pm

leavers wrote:So many people here know people who know Carlin laugh out loud  That includes me! He must be one of those people who just ends up with a huge IRL social network.

Yes, I am happily surprised. I too have a really broad social network within Australia and abroad, so I was meant to happen I guess.  I know people who are from his original city in North Queensland: Townsville. Many of my friends who came from Europe to do their masters and PhDs in Coral Reef Studies and Marine Biology at JCU live in Townsville, Cairns, Port Douglas and Airlie Beach. I don't really dive and have no idea about marine biology, I prefer rafting and North Queensland has good rafting north of Townsville Smiley I also like sailing and North Queensland is perfect for that during winter. I thought Carlin was from Sydney because they presented him that way, until I saw some of my friends wishing him well on Facebook. Then I noticed that he was actually from Townsville, so the curious me had to ask about him, I think my friends thought I was crazy making enquiries about Carlin, I don't think they actually watched the show even though Carlin is the F1 Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 3806527698

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:51 am

@Finch why can’t I see these shots on their IG?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:53 am

Finch wrote:Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 Screen25[/url]
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 Screen24
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 19 Screen26 EU  

Cute screenshots and these two on insta this morning.

Oh dear god...affiliating with Roxy J? I actually had a lot more respect for them than that.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify