SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:20 pm

Vjeff wrote:I don't think the problem was the acting - the problem was him deleting his StarNow profile and everything in his bios that said he was an actor right before. It doesn't look like he is working at Hurstville F45 anymore either so I wonder what their next move is.

Professional shill couple, for as long as they can keep up appearances, IMO. I was expecting a split announcement before Xmas but with that being prime book-buying gift time maybe they'll wait till early in the new year...

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Azzurra Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:24 pm

@Bobette I think they will stay together even longer, I don't see how it would benefit them to break up. Being a social media power couple is not so much work, it is not as if Angie had a full-time job and no time... Her full time job is being a public person now (I guess) so she can commit to doing public appearances / publishing the right content. It doesn't take that much time anyway.

Now that Chelsie and Matt are no longer together, she will be probably encouraged by the network to stay in a r-ship as long as possible.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:38 pm

@Azzurra that's an excellent point - they might just become Ali & Taite 2.0 - which would be ironic considering how Angie sneered Ali's name when it came up in relation to Ryan ("he didn't know it was her season").  

The difference I see though is that while I am no fan of Ali, IMO she was at least genuinely committed to having a BF and being in love, whereas with Angie I just sense this whole thing has been a promotional/publicity thing.

IMO she'd be high maintenance in any kind of relationship - fake or otherwise - and with all the "noise" about them already having issues, her texting other guys and his ex playing games, I wonder how long they can keep it up.

But yeah, it's not like either has a serious career to get back to IMO so might as well milk it for as long as possible.  Carlin won't be Bach 2020 so needs a Plan B IMO, at least until he makes his Starnow etc public again...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Bobette wrote:@Azzurra that's an excellent point - they might just become Ali & Taite 2.0 - which would be ironic considering how Angie sneered Ali's name when it came up in relation to Ryan ("he didn't know it was her season").  

The difference I see though is that while I am no fan of Ali, IMO she was at least genuinely committed to having a BF and being in love, whereas with Angie I just sense this whole thing has been a promotional/publicity thing.

IMO she'd be high maintenance in any kind of relationship - fake or otherwise - and with all the "noise" about them already having issues, her texting other guys and his ex playing games, I wonder how long they can keep it up.

But yeah, it's not like either has a serious career to get back to IMO so might as well milk it for as long as possible.  Carlin won't be Bach 2020 so needs a Plan B IMO, at least until he makes his Starnow etc public again...

Yeah very true. I am sure Angie has some money to live off for a while now from Bach and the book etc but we all know those many expensive fillers don't pay for themselves! As for Carlin, we all know personal trainer salaries are bottom of the rung - I foresee him trying to start some sort of Kayla Itsines-esque Instagram fitness operation.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosieglow Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:43 pm

A little research and i find they are quite a good astrological pairing. Of course there is more to astrology than just sun signs but this will have to do for now. So the pairing of Aquarius (Angie and Leo Carlin)

• In their case opposites attract
• They have more similarities than differences
• They complement each other’s' weaknesses
• Both signs have natural leadership qualities
• Both are funny (yes Carlin as well), sarcastic (we saw that), and intelligent.

This explains the instant connection that some of us saw imo

Rosieglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:07 am

@Rosieglow interesting. My daughter is an Aquarian so I hope she finds her Leo 😍

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:25 am

Azzurra wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
Azzurra wrote:Yes, he was shady as hell

When making a strong statement, please remember to put IMO or I think. Thanks!

OK, I assume all we express are our personal opinions/impressions, so yes, I think it was shady, that is what I wanted to say Smiley

I am learning too, Azzurra but I have been reading this forum and everyone adds the IMO all the time, otherwise I have seen some people asking others why they state their opinions as a fact. I think I may have forgotten to add it sometimes so I had to go back and edit some of my posts and add all the IMO or JMO in all my paragraphs Smiley  I think this  rule is very fair since all our opinions are biased anyway Smiley When in doubt I go and read the guidelines.
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:28 am

Vjeff wrote:

Oh good!! Actually me and my friend went to train there on the weekend and asked if he was there out of interest and got that response haha. They're probs just sick of Bach fans not wanting the other trainers haha!

If you are able to get a spot with him let us know how it goes Smiley Perhaps waiting a little bit would be good, at this stage probably everyone wants to see him Smiley
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:03 am

@Vjeff my view on all of these couples is that it doesn’t matter what they do for work or money. If they like each other and/or fall in love that’s wonderful. If they get some exposure or opportunities along the way, then good on them. As long as they are happ and that’s down to them. Of course JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:05 am

Watching back on a couple of episodes- I don’t think she ever intended to end up with Timm. If she’s still in in contact with him now, it’s out of a sense of guilt and friendship IMO. I think it was pretty much Carlin from the start. I don’t think they’re a good match and don’t see it lasting more than 6 months, but they seem to have Insta shilling desires in common, so who knows? Maybe they’ll become a power Insta Shill couple??

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:04 am

Just Looking wrote:P@Vjeff my view on all of these couples is that it doesn’t matter what they do for work or money.   If they like each other and/or fall in love that’s wonderful.  If they get some exposure or opportunities along the way, then good on them. As long as they are happ and that’s down to them. Of course JMO
I agree. Why is shilling so frowned upon? What people do for a living is up to them.  :yes:
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:50 am

The Bachelorette's Angie Kent throws Carlin Sterritt a FILTHY look on Have You Been Paying Attention? after he makes an embarrassing confession

It looks like Carlin Sterritt is already in the doghouse, just days after winning Angie Kent's heart in The Bachelorette finale.

During a guest appearance on Have You Been Paying Attention? on Monday, the couple were asked several questions about life since filming the show.

Everything had been going swimmingly until somebody asked about Angie's new autobiography, If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry.

Comedian Peter Helliar then asked Carlin, 30, if he had read his girlfriend's book, to which he awkwardly replied: 'Uh, not yet, no... I'm waiting for my signed copy.'

Angie then offered him a dirty look before handing over a copy of the book and saying, 'This is for you.'

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 IRv9NsL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify