SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:34 am

@Cocoasneeze  I don’t read any of his last tweets as personal, he is just stating facts. He is not even calling her anything, just saying he sees her scrambling, which is most likely what’s going on.
I do agree that public shaming is a double edge sword, but again, he is just exposing her past with facts which ARE SHAMEFUL, that’s on her, not him.
As far as the Karma, again, it’s TPTB that is responsible for casting her with knowledge of at least some of her past. Karma is out of human hands per se, and is just something that is not done from one human to another. ( that is supposed to be ‘ justice’ which is still very much lacking in our world)
 Karma’s definition is the consequence and reactions of your choices and actions that come to life and show you how to hopefully grow and learn to be and do better.
It’s very clear to me that VF has NOT learned from her past mistakes YET
as she keeps repeating them and denying any wrong as well. Therefore, I believe that the law of Karma, will be activated big time for her and we may see some of this play out in public. It’s not a wish of mine, more a state of fact from what I believe and my own experience.  In other words anything she gets, she brought on to herself by her own actions and until she takes responsibility for any or all, she will be harvesting some tough times.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:44 am

@Tiggerlgh Thank you for your sleuthing info. I hope he did pick Madi. @Astrobach I also think Victoria may have some narcissism as well. I always hope that people will learn from their mistakes -- some do and some don't, though. I don't necessarily think that RS always has to make everything public, but I don't think that it helps to have contestants lie about things, either. I think she was better off to say either nothing at all or some kind of apology instead. I don't think she should have been casted or that she should have applied in the first place. I hope that Peter learned something from this, too. Why would he give her such benefit of the doubt? JMHO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:44 am

Honestly I find RS’ overreactions weird. If Victoria is lying about things he knows to be true, all he has to do is say he stands by his reporting or even provide proof in one of his columns, his twitter fingers are so unnecessary. Plus Victoria’s past is seemingly gonna be a part of her storyline this season so we’ll all get to see this play out for ourselves. Also of course she blocked him, that’s her right and her choice, so the outrage is odd. It’s like he’s made himself the morality police & she broke the rules, so the past few days he’s definitely engaged in and encouraged others, to cyberbully her. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:05 am

@ReneeM
I don’t know if he thinks or act like the morality police but I do know his business is ‘spoiling ‘, which is providing advance information about all aspects of this show to the public who is interested in knowing those facts or speculations. And as far as we know now, there is no evidence that Victoria’s past was even alluded at until the Chase Rice date, which is what, one quick event that was halfway through the season or more? And then the HTD which is at the end of the season and for which we have learned of evidence that points to TPTB preventing Peter to actually know what that past entails. He may only have learned more from his parents, much later on, who were alerted by RS and his spoilers to avert a bigger crisis à la Jed.
So I am all in for him to report and warn us and whoever needs to be warned about behavior that is likely to negatively impact someone’s life like Peter was and Hannah B.would probably agree as well.
Again, not defending him or his actions, just my POV.
JMO
ETA Can you honestly think that this information that is out now about VF would not make you sick to your stomach if you were Peter or his family and friends knowing that she was most likely his F3? I would be VERY mad personally.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:49 am

@Astrobach RS has already said that Peter didn’t pick her, there’s no crisis to avert like Hannah & Jed, he doesn’t need to warn Peter or his family because as he’s said, Peter didn’t pick her, & he’s not providing any new information about her that he hasn’t already posted. So at this point, he’s just piling on to pile on. Yeah Victoria posted a denial about the rumours but it was pretty weak, she didn’t go into details or call out RS personally. But it’s not enough for him to simply provide spoilers and info about her past, nope. He’s gotta rile people up and encourage more hate to be sent her way. It’s unnecessary imo. He’s acting like he’s one of the scorned ex wives. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:25 am

I think RS is going a little to far in this case as well. I don't really think it was necessary to involve her ex that seems to have nothing to do with the rumor. We don't know what their relationship was like before filming and some people can stay good friends with exes. He could of left this guy out completely, jmo. He told us about her past and hinted at her having issues with other girls in the mansion. Unless he actually wants to add more it feels like he is piling on some. There is going to be people sending hate her way. He doesn't have to do anything to stop or encourage that from happening. I am sure we will see one of her ugly incidents in the promo for the bachelor that is suppose to air tomorrow on DWTS. She isn't escaping this. We will see a lot of it for the next few months. I sure People Magazine will run an article about her past closer to the start of the show so people not into spoilers will read up on it. No one has to really do anything to encourage what is probably coming her way. If RS stands by his story his story should still hold no matter what Victoria says. He doesn't needed to add to it. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:08 am

ReneeM wrote:@Astrobach RS has already said that Peter didn’t pick her, there’s no crisis to avert like Hannah & Jed, he doesn’t need to warn Peter or his family because as he’s said, Peter didn’t pick her, & he’s not providing any new information about her that he hasn’t already posted. So at this point, he’s just piling on to pile on. Yeah Victoria posted a denial about the rumours but it was pretty weak, she didn’t go into details or call out RS personally. But it’s not enough for him to simply provide spoilers and info about her past, nope. He’s gotta rile people up and encourage more hate to be sent her way. It’s unnecessary imo. He’s acting like he’s one of the scorned ex wives. All Jmo.

You said so much better what I tried to say.

I read RS tweets mocking Victoria for not being able to handle the scrutiny, that's why she disabled her comments. Then he said how much worse it'll get when the season starts to air. He's definitely encouraging the pile on. Imo.

And I'm curious to see what people will do, if Victoria will keep her comments disabled (which imho she will do). How will RS and the mob serve her the "karma" then? They'll get their AFTR or WTA, but if she isn't ripped a new one by Chris H, what then? Jmho.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:54 am

RS has incredibly thin skin. Always has. It's part of why I don't follow him or read his column. And he does snark about leads and contestants unnecessarily. JMO.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:45 am

Madi is currently in New York with her sisters. I follow both sister and her and all 3 posted pictures in their Instagram stories watching the NY Knicks at Madison square garden. Peter was with his buddies last night at some arcade. Looks like no SHVs happening right now.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:22 pm

heart wrote:Madi is currently in New York with her sisters. I follow both sister and her and all 3 posted pictures in their Instagram stories watching the NY Knicks at Madison square garden. Peter was with his buddies last night at some arcade. Looks like no SHVs happening right now.

Thanks! My guess is the first SHV will be the weekend of December 6th. But they have been changing it up so I like to watch all their feet! This year may be herder than some as unless he changes, historically Peter doesn't post all the time on SM so he is harder to follow.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:23 pm

I have a problem with RS mentioning she was sitting with her ex BF then said “oh no, I am not insinuating they are back together”: IMO, he was insinuating and enjoyed people hating VF. Was she with him alone? Were there other people besides these two? We already guessed she is not f1 so what if they are back together? If both are single, what was the big deal? And, most importantly, last I checked, the ex BF didn’t sign up for the show, why is his name even being mentioned? I hope that guy makes his all sm private to avoid unnecessary scrutiny.

Also, I personally don’t need to know some people are nice to VF but say bad things in her back. It’s irrelevant to my sleuthing, IMO. RS sounds like a mean gossip girl.

IMO, what VF allegedly did was wrong, and I am not condoning her. But I’d rather her turn off her comments than reading any clapbacks. And she has any right to block RS. I would too!

Now I hope we get screencaps to analyze: SCs don’t lie! My boardies: keep watching the feet! Feet don’t lie either!

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85