SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Why do I have the feeling that there will be no episodes that end with rose ceremonies.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by heart Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:31 pm

luvstx wrote:Given that each episode usually runs for two hours a piece, any idea how they'll squeeze everything in?  Guessing they cut off the RC for Epi 2 but still that's a lot to fit into 3 hours.

Also curious how that shortens the viewing season.

Steve said in his last tweet that they will end it on the cliff hanger. "It'll end with the audience thinking that Hannah is about to join the show as a contestant, when anyone can clearly see that's not the case. But they're gonna make you think she does..." So that's why we only see her in two episodes. Episode 1: Limo entrance + 1st half of her hosting date. Episode 2: 2nd half of her hosting date.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:43 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1176644396785311750?s=20
https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1176645723871416320?s=20

RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) Tweeted:
(SPOILER): The women were there for a couple hrs and had to start writing about a sex topic. But Peter was feeling too sick so they canceled it. Sounds like it was food poisoning.

(SPOILER): As todays group date audience was set to file in to the @AvalonHollywood, they announced that Peter was very sick and the group date was cancelled. Everyone was sent home.

These are the Tweets RS sent on Sept 24, about the date Hannah was supposed to help with.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:16 pm

Astrobach wrote:https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1176644396785311750?s=20
https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1176645723871416320?s=20

(SPOILER): The women were there for a couple hrs and had to start writing about a sex topic. But Peter was feeling too sick so they canceled it. Sounds like it was food poisoning.

(SPOILER): As todays group date audience was set to file in to the @AvalonHollywood, they announced that Peter was very sick and the group date was cancelled. Everyone was sent home.

These are the Tweets RS sent on Sept 24,  about the date Hannah was supposed to help with.
And, it came out later that he wasn't sick at all.  There was a cocktail party that night for those on this date.  It was just the daytime portion of the date with the audience that was cancelled.

Hannah was also clearly upset at this time as it was reflected in her DWTS weekly diary.   On Sept 24th, she wrote "This day has been really difficult on a deeper level."  (Note Sept 24th is her birthday as well).

Then on Sept 25th she wrote "Practice was really hard today. I was really emotional. I was frustrated, and Alan was frustrated, because we only have three days to learn this dance. I couldn't pick up anything. I have a lot of mind fog from the stuff emotionally that I haven't had time to deal with, and it's decided to come out this week. I'm having a really hard time picking up the rumba and just taking steps today." She followed that up with "I think what it's coming down to is I feel like I've made a lot of decisions that I shouldn't have trusted in this past year."

https://www.bustle.com/p/hannah-browns-week-3-dwts-diary-its-not-really-about-the-rumba-18816065

Then a week later on October 2, she had a rant about the producers on these shows... "I have producers on all these shows. I know they're doing their job, they're trying to tell my story, but I sometimes feel like they're trying to tell a story to make my life into a story that they want. What's hard about this all is it is my life, it is my story. I hate being fed things to say."

https://www.bustle.com/p/hannah-browns-week-4-dwts-diary-reality-tv-real-life-anxiety-19197740

Whatever went down that day did a number on Hannah and quite possibly Peter as well.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:28 pm

@HavaDrPepper
Hahaha!
I just followed you here from the other thread.
Thanks for adding the information and Hannah’s Bustle’s diary. Very illuminating!
Sick or not, as you said, Peter was also affected in a big way by the producers shenanigans...one more time!
Do you know who got eliminated that night?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:51 pm

Victoria F now following both Madison and Hannah Ann. She even left a comment on Madison's last post calling her a "sweet girl." So now its Hannah Ann not following the other two.

@Astrobach  The RC wasn't until the next day. But if the synopsis is right and eight got eliminated night one than 3 of these 4 where eliminated at RC 2 going by who was seen at the second group date and who reactivated their Instagram's right after the RC, Lauren J, Eunice, Payton, and Courtney. One of them was a night one elimination.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:25 pm

smg2587 wrote:Victoria F now following both Madison and Hannah Ann. She even left a comment on Madison's last post calling her a "sweet girl." So now its Hannah Ann not following the other two.

@Astrobach  The RC wasn't until the next day. But if the synopsis is right and eight got eliminated night won than 3 of these 4 where eliminated at RC 2 going by who was seen at the second group date and who reactivated their Instagram's right after the RC, Lauren J, Eunice, Payton, and Courtney. One of them was a night one elimination.

for me that's another indicator that Hannah could be F1. It's definitely not clear that Madi is F1 imo.

I can understand why RS is taking ages to announce. I'm pretty sure where he is (or was) at, was that Madi is F1, but he's hearing too much other stuff about Hannah Ann and/or him not choosing anyone.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:35 pm

leavers wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Victoria F now following both Madison and Hannah Ann. She even left a comment on Madison's last post calling her a "sweet girl." So now its Hannah Ann not following the other two.

@Astrobach  The RC wasn't until the next day. But if the synopsis is right and eight got eliminated night won than 3 of these 4 where eliminated at RC 2 going by who was seen at the second group date and who reactivated their Instagram's right after the RC, Lauren J, Eunice, Payton, and Courtney. One of them was a night one elimination.

for me that's another indicator that Hannah could be F1. It's definitely not clear that Madi is F1 imo.

I can understand why RS is taking ages to announce. I'm pretty sure where he is (or was) at, was that Madi is F1, but he's hearing too much other stuff about Hannah Ann and/or him not choosing anyone.  

Hannah Ann is following Victoria but not Madi. I swear they are messing with us Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 3806527698

I feel like Madi is still F1. If it was Hannah Ann, why wouldn’t she follow Madi back? It makes me think of her sad break up post on Pinterest to be honest. Now by the time I am done writing this, Hannah Ann will follow Madi.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:58 pm

Well first social media interact between the f3, well at least two of them and a comment from the third. Its under a Hannah Ann post.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Screen92

Adding this part of the interaction. They are still commenting back and forth right now. They actually seem to really get along or at least playing nice so far.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Screen93

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ohtx3gZyd/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:41 am

Please bless me with a Peter chooses no one ending Praying
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:44 am

Interesting that Hannah replied to Victoria and followed her back but ignored Madison's comment and didn't follow her back. Could be a sign that Madison's F1 and it's still a touchy subject for Hannah.

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:49 am

dee wrote:Please bless me with a Peter chooses no one ending Praying

AGREED

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85