SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1213160875835691008?s=20
I think Pete is getting a liiiittle too cocky about his ending being "unspoilable" and "there's no way they'll find out". There's still a long way to go to the finale.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:47 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1213160875835691008?s=20
I think Pete is getting a liiiittle too cocky about his ending being "unspoilable" and "there's no way they'll find out". There's still a long way to go to the finale.

Unless there is no ending yet. I think this all came from one press call with multiple outlets, not different interviews. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:07 pm

I think -based on CH comments and Peter’s interviews, he simply still didn’t know who to choose at FRC time & continued dating both or atleast gave himself more time to decide. Who knows he may now already have come to a decision  ... but IMO they will wait to film a FRC of sorts til the end of the viewing season - thus preventing any possibility of a spoiler🤷‍� I personally think it’s as simple as that .. aaand of course I could be wrong😏

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:09 pm

If nobody is going to find out how this season ends, perhaps the taped show ends at the FRC with a “to be continued”, and he dates the final two in real life and the decision isn’t made until the live ATFR ????
(although I’m sure RS or someone would have figured that out by now, so who knows how it all ends?) I guess we’ll just have to wait and see ....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:I think -based on CH comments and Peter’s interviews, he simply still didn’t know who to choose at FRC time & continued dating both or atleast gave himself more time to decide. Who knows he may now already have come to a decision  ... but IMO they will wait to film a FRC of sorts til the end of the viewing season - thus preventing any possibility of a spoiler🤷‍� I personally think it’s as simple as that .. aaand of course I could be wrong😏
I keep seeing this opinion, it’s one I held because I think it makes the most sense, but Peter just did an interview where he says he only told one person he loves them. That statement doesn’t match with the theory of him being super torn. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:54 pm

I heard that interview too @ReneeM and good point... if I recall correctly, He paused for a second before answering.. mb he’s alluding to present time .. like since the show has stopped taping he’s said I love you to one of the girls?🤔 🤷‍�I have no idea 😳😂 for all we know nothing said in interviews are even really factual so we’re basing our suppositions on nothing hahaha ....

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Kindnesscounts wrote:I think -based on CH comments and Peter’s interviews, he simply still didn’t know who to choose at FRC time & continued dating both or atleast gave himself more time to decide. Who knows he may now already have come to a decision  ... but IMO they will wait to film a FRC of sorts til the end of the viewing season - thus preventing any possibility of a spoiler🤷‍� I personally think it’s as simple as that .. aaand of course I could be wrong😏
I keep seeing this opinion, it’s one I held because I think it makes the most sense, but Peter just did an interview where he says he only told one person he loves them. That statement doesn’t match with the theory of him being super torn. All jmo.

I agree with you.  I am glad he only said “I love you” to one woman.  That separates him from Ben which Chris Harrison draws parallels to.  I think there is a preview where Madi is upset and Peter said he doesn’t want it to be about the sex.  Guessing this was the FD.  I just don’t see how Hannah Ann is the F1.  He could have proposed in Australia if he wanted to.  And, she came back right away and was on social media.  If the sad post on Pinterest didn’t mean anything, why delete it?  I’ll admit this is a stretch but Madi follows her on IG and Hannah Ann doesn’t follow her back.  I’m getting the sad F2, want to be the Bachelorette vibe from Hannah Ann.  

I just think it is Madi or nobody.  But, then how is the ending really good?  Maybe, just maybe he’ll ask permission at AFRC.  It may be taped though; isn’t the NCAA basketball tournament right around then?

Madi’s HTD was filmed first.  I’ll be curious if he asks Hannah Ann or Kelsey’s family for permission to marry them.

Peter is awfully confident nothing will get out. His whole season is spoiled except for the ending which hasn’t been taped yet. I think RS will get the scoop first: JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:18 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I agree with you.  I am glad he only said “I love you” to one woman.  That separates him from Ben which Chris Harrison draws parallels to.  I think there is a preview where Madi is upset and Peter said he doesn’t want it to be about the sex.  Guessing this was the FD.  I just don’t see how Hannah Ann is the F1.  He could have proposed in Australia if he wanted to.  And, she came back right away and was on social media.  If the sad post on Pinterest didn’t mean anything, why delete it?  I’ll admit this is a stretch but Madi follows her on IG and Hannah Ann doesn’t follow her back.  I’m getting the sad F2, want to be the Bachelorette vibe from Hannah Ann.  

I just think it is Madi or nobody.  But, then how is the ending really good?  Maybe, just maybe he’ll ask permission at AFRC.  It may be taped though; isn’t the NCAA basketball tournament right around then?

Madi’s HTD was filmed first.  I’ll be curious if he asks Hannah Ann or Kelsey’s family for permission to marry them.  

Peter is awfully confident nothing will get out.  His whole season is spoiled except for the ending which hasn’t been taped yet.  I think RS will get the scoop first:  JMO.

Frankly they always over sell the season/ending/whatever. It's always the most dramatic blah, blah, blah ever. Take Colton and the fence jumping for example. It could have been much more dramatic if they didn't beat us over the head with it for the whole season and then it basically turned out to be one big temper tantrum IMO. He dumps the others and goes chasing after Cassie. Yeah, it was somewhat different, but not nearly as dramatic as they had made it out to be.

I think Peter is full of it. He is still kissing production a**. Let's see how he feels when he sees his edit. I suspect he won't be thrilled.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:22 pm

Sprite wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Peter is awfully confident nothing will get out.  His whole season is spoiled except for the ending which hasn’t been taped yet.  I think RS will get the scoop first:  JMO.

Frankly they always over sell the season/ending/whatever. It's always the most dramatic blah, blah, blah ever. Take Colton and the fence jumping for example. It could have been much more dramatic if they didn't beat us over the head with it for the whole season and then it basically turned out to be one big temper tantrum IMO. He dumps the others and goes chasing after Cassie. Yeah, it was somewhat different, but not nearly as dramatic as they had made it out to be.

I think Peter is full of it. He is still kissing production a**. Let's see how he feels when he sees his edit. I suspect he won't be thrilled.

I am kind of hoping (this sounds bad) that his edit isn’t the best. He does sound too confident especially calling out RS. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:46 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I am kind of hoping (this sounds bad) that his edit isn’t the best.  He does sound too confident especially calling out RS.  JMO.  

I love that he is calling RS out. It’s clear RS doesn’t have anything on the ending and it’s hilarious imo. I like Peter more for this. All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:58 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:

Maybe, just maybe he’ll ask permission at AFRC.  It may be taped though; isn’t the NCAA basketball tournament right around then?
March Madness doesn't start until March 19.  Teams are not even chosen until March 15.  Peter's season could end either March 9th or March 16th depending on how many episodes they have.  Arie's season aired for 10 weeks. Colton's season aired for 10 weeks.  10 weeks for Peter would be March 9th.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:03 pm

Access Hollywood interview with some of the women that where on the sex talk group date before it was cancelled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvPVHLeJsi4&t=8s

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85