SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by dee Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:24 pm

Yeah, sorry, I might get flack for saying this, but I don't believe for a second that Peter didn't want to get verified as he has previously claimed. I think this was all planned from his Bachelorette days as he and his team knew he would be the next Bachelor early on. Not getting verified earlier is on brand with what him and his team is trying to sell - "here for the right reasons, normal working pilot who doesn't want fame", imo. How convenient he gets verified the day of his premiere.

All JMO.

Ok, I'm ducking now laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HavaDrPepper oh right, I remember now. Thanks for the refresher.

@smg2587 wow, is that like in the last couple of hours? Wasn't someone just mentioning that upthread or in another thread that he wasn't verified?

Yes it just happened today. IMO ABC wanted it done prior to the premiere.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:19 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
suzq wrote:Just saw the GMA clip -- do people really think Hannah B. went on Peter's season as a contestant?  The interviewer said Hannah just won DWTS --  how could she have done both at the same time?  Are people that unaware not to realize that she could not have done the travel part of the Bachelor in order to be on DWTS? I will be glad when her part of this is over.

The dumbest thing about that comment was that the limo scene was filmed weeks before she won DWTS. But then there are so many people out there that do not realize that most reality TV is filmed in advance. The only big name show filmed in real time is Big Brother.  People even think Survivor is filmed as it airs.  :crazed
Limo night was actually 9/20, the same week as the DWTS premiere, and FRC (acc. To RS) the week before the DWTS finale. But maybe ABC has invented teleportation. laugh out loud
I wonder if the GMA host was instructed to say that or if she is that clueless when it comes to shows on the same network.

Here is the GMA clip:

ETA: I love how someone yells "Is that legal?" about Hannah’s arrival.  rofl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:42 pm

snipped

[/quote]
Limo night was actually 9/20, the same week as the DWTS premiere, and FRC (acc. To RS) the week before the DWTS finale. But maybe ABC has invented teleportation. laugh out loud  cantstopl
[/quote]

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:31 pm

Peter on Michael, Sara and Keke. They gave him three women on this season to describe. Well they are Hannah Ann, Maurissa and Victoria F. Interesting he thinks people are going to 'fall in love' with Victoria F even called her amazing and chuckled when he saw her photo.. Called Hannah Ann bold and Maurissa a sweetheart with a great smile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esl09GpjyYk&t=8s

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:43 pm

sdmom wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I'm pretty sure everything related to Victoria and the married men came out during her hometown date filming. It occurred during real time. I think the clip of CH saying they just found out occurs after that hometown date. I think whatever Chris is talking about is something completely different than the Victoria stuff.
Yep, because he didn't even meet her family, just ended the date after the day time portion.  Which is why she came to his hotel the next day to ask if she could continue on in the process.

I think Chris' comment takes place after the LCD and before Peter even sees either one of the girls at the FRC.

IMO

Sorry but I have to ask: this is stated as facts because RS said so? Or is there any other evidence that I missed?

I didn't know this either or don't remember reading this. I don't follow RS read his blog or anything so I don't know. What was the reason he didn't meet her family? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:44 pm

dee wrote:Yeah, sorry, I might get flack for saying this, but I don't believe for a second that Peter didn't want to get verified as he has previously claimed. I think this was all planned from his Bachelorette days as he and his team knew he would be the next Bachelor early on. Not getting verified earlier is on brand with what him and his team is trying to sell - "here for the right reasons, normal working pilot who doesn't want fame", imo. How convenient he gets verified the day of his premiere.

All JMO.

Ok, I'm ducking now laugh out loud
ABC would have wanted it. They (and Instagram) probably did it to prevent a thousand fake Peter accounts popping up. It doesn't really mean anything as far as Peter and his desire for celebrity.

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I'm pretty sure everything related to Victoria and the married men came out during her hometown date filming. It occurred during real time. I think the clip of CH saying they just found out occurs after that hometown date. I think whatever Chris is talking about is something completely different than the Victoria stuff.
Yep, because he didn't even meet her family, just ended the date after the day time portion.  Which is why she came to his hotel the next day to ask if she could continue on in the process.

I think Chris' comment takes place after the LCD and before Peter even sees either one of the girls at the FRC.

IMO

Sorry but I have to ask: this is stated as facts because RS said so? Or is there any other evidence that I missed?

I didn't know this either or don't remember reading this. I don't follow RS read his blog or anything so I don't know. What was the reason he didn't meet her family? TYIA

Because they broke up at hometowns.

She then went back to him and begged him to give her another chance, and that's why he sent Kelsey home and took Victoria to F3.

(all per RS)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:47 pm

@GuardianAngel RS said (I think in one of his podcasts) that after Peter was told about Victoria's past, he broke up with her and never met her parents during the night portion. Then the next morning Victoria went to his hotel and convinced him to make his decision at the rose ceremony, and he ended up keeping her over Kelsey. There's a screenshot in the S/C thread from the promo of what looks like Victoria walking down a hotel hallway so some of us think that's from when she goes to his hotel room in Virginia Beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:51 pm

Peter replied to a message from Becca K about getting verified. He said Instagram did it without him asking and he's actually trying to get them to undo it. laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Cnpinoo588941
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:00 pm

@dee No need to duck. I totally agree with you.

@leavers" Yeah. Again making himself look above it all. He is not interested. Instagram did it without his knowledge. He is trying to get it undone. Sure. Sorry, I don't buy what he is selling.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:01 pm

Honestly, I don't actually care laugh out loud I think Peter wants/is comfortable with fame. He was a child actor, as we all know. I also think it's very possible to want fame and not care about Instagram.

It would be in everyone best interests that he's verified. It stops fake accounts no idea
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:10 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85