SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

extratv - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:19 pm

There have been the rumors about him moving since the end of Hannah's season. At that time it was NYC and sharing an apartment with Tyler. I'm going to be skeptical until it really happens.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

extratv - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:23 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:There have been the rumors about him moving since the end of Hannah's season. At that time it was NYC and sharing an apartment with Tyler. I'm going to be skeptical until it really happens.

Peter's brother made a post after the Bachelorette season that Peter planned to move to NYC. Now I don't think he is moving in with Tyler but not sure if the NYC thing is still happening since his Bachelor season ended. I agree that its wait and see if it actually happens.

Link to the post his brother made.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0whLOWhhWs/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:51 pm

@bluwavz thanks for bringing over all the videos

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:12 pm

https://twitter.com/onebachnation/status/1214593516967317504?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:17 pm

@bluwavz thanks for bringing all the SM over! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:18 pm

smg2587 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:There have been the rumors about him moving since the end of Hannah's season. At that time it was NYC and sharing an apartment with Tyler. I'm going to be skeptical until it really happens.

Peter's brother made a post after the Bachelorette season that Peter planned to move to NYC. Now I don't think he is moving in with Tyler but not sure if the NYC thing is still happening since his Bachelor season ended. I agree that its wait and see if it actually happens.

Link to the post his brother made.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0whLOWhhWs/
I thought the moving in with Tyler came from Tyler. But then that was over 6 months ago and I have an old age brain.

No matter what, there was a mention back them of him moving to NYC so until he actually does it, I'm skeptical.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:23 pm

@HavaDrPepper IIRC the Peter moving in with Tyler rumor came from a former mod on Reddit. The one who used to run the bachelor.spoilers account.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:32 pm

Update from RS's blog:

There is something I’m close to releasing in regards to something I’ve heard regarding the final few days of filming. I think later this week I’ll be able to put it out there, but until then, yeah, there’s a lot of different things you can read into Chris Harrison talking to Peter on that final rose ceremony day and his reaction. There’s a reason they started out the show that way this season, which they’ve never done before. They want to keep people talking. Peter and the show leaning into this notion that this season will be spoiler free “and there’s a reason why” wouldn’t be said because that “reason” is they’re banking on they just know no one will say anything. That’s stupidity. They wouldn’t be so bold and arrogant about their season not being spoiled bc they just think people will shut up this time around. Outside of Desiree’s season, it’s never happened. And even Desiree’s season, her own brother was saying my spoiler was wrong to people who were then forwarding it on to me. I just didn’t listen. So it’s basically impossible to use that as your stance as to why the season won’t be spoiled. As I said Thursday, my thinking is the reason they’re so adamant is because whatever the ending will ultimately be to this season, that part hasn’t been filmed yet. I can’t spoil something that hasn’t happened yet. Now, WHAT that something is, I’m not totally sure of.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:@HavaDrPepper IIRC the Peter moving in with Tyler rumor came from a former mod on Reddit. The one who used to run the bachelor.spoilers account.
Thanks. Wasn't it from Tyler's camp that she got the information? Wasn't she the one that was cozy with his family?

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:44 pm

@HavaDrPepper It seemed like she had sources from both Tyler's and Peter's camp. I don't remember if she ever said where she got the info from.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:45 pm

There's no way the FRC was filmed if they are so adamant about the no spoiler season and have been advertising that since the beginning IMHO.

But figuring out what exactly happened is enjoyable! We need to really watch the comings and goings two weeks or so prior to the FRC for potential filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:51 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1214633877131522048?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85