SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:52 pm

No pictures no proof. IMO.

And remember how some thought Hannah and Tyler were meeting up on the east coast?How Rachel was hiding in Peter’s parents house during July 4th weekend?

I am not saying Peter did not pick Hannah Ann, I just don’t believe those unverified tea without visual proof.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:53 pm

Well if he is with this Merissa girl then him saying" I'm crazy in love with her and I won't give up dosen't seem like it would add up to being a long lost love since his last "crazy in love" was just with Hannah B. I think I'm sticking to Madi got cold feet and left (or her father called or showed up like Cassie's dad and told her not to go forward with something so serious this soon) so RC is called off (ie. Hannah Ann crying because Madi was his F1) Peter's parents are still there and he goes to talk it over with them and that's when his mother tells him to go get her and bring her home to them. And filming (at some point) will pick up from that point. jmo This is literally driving me duh hissyfit :headbanging I hope RS finds out something soon.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:43 pm

I came over here after reading the unverified tea about HS FaceTiming Peter. I used to post here years ago but stopped watching after the Des & Brooks finasco.😉 I think the tea might possibly be true.

Here’s more info as to what the tea was: it was 2 weeks ago the poster heard the tea from a friend and it happened at a modeling agency in LA. The friend doesn’t watch the show but technically neither do I but I follow online happenings.  The friend knew her friend the poster would definitely be interested. The poster was nervous to post because she was concerned about the reactions she’d receive without proof. Most unverified tea on that board gets shredded whether true or not. So, I came over hear to see if there had possibility been a SHV 2 weeks ago and it sounds like it’s possible from info on the SHV thread. ETA: I forgot to add that HS supposedly wanted the tea to get out and why she so publicly was FaceTiming. I could see that being the case.

Here’s why I think it might be true. I think Madi was Peter’s intended F1 but she left and probably didn’t take him back once he likely chased her down in AL. So, I think he and HS decided to date instead. I just don’t see Peter and Madi together due to differing values regarding sex. Madi said she takes relationships slowly and we know she’s waiting for marriage for sex. This of course makes you wonder why she went on the show when it’s all about a quick engagement and fantasy suites. If Peter hadn’t slept with anyone else maybe she’d be with him still, like Cassie & Colton. But Peter isn’t Colton. In order for Madi to be with Peter she’d have to be ok with Peter having slept with other women on the show. I guess it’s possible they are just dating but I feel like the hype of her being with Peter is just like the Tyler hype. I don’t take anything Peter says in interviews now seriously and think he’s trying to throw everyone off. Basically I just don’t see Madi being with Peter due to her conservative Christian values and wanting to take relationships slowly. It doesn’t add up to me. I could see Peter with someone more like Hannah B, if not Hannah B down the road. JMO.

Last edited by gabriele on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added HS wanting info to get out as part of unverified tea)

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:06 am

@gabriele
So you’re saying that ‘ someone’ in a modeling agency, saw HS face timing Peter in public’ and reported that to Reddit? And that’s 2 weeks ago and was just posted...And it’s a different one than the cafe ‘ Facetiming ‘ that also happened presumably with HS? Is that even possible? I am just wondering WHY would that
be seriously considered in the first place.  question
I’m sure all remaining contestants, especially the 3 F3 AND Peter have pretty tight contracts that preclude them from being in contact in any form publicly , even their SM is monitored as we have heard and seen in the past.

There are so many holes in these stories IMO.
1.  Is it really Hannah Ann S.?
2. Is she FaceTiming Peter? ( or someone else?)
3. Why do it in public?
4. Why breach their contract?
5. WHATS the point?
The less certainty we have, the more rumors are going wild. Someone is benefiting from these...and it’s NOT Peter!
JMHO

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:09 am

@gabriele welcomeback

My opinion is if Madi had an issue with a lead's sex history, she shouldn't have gone on this type of show. Maybe she didn't expect to be the F1 if she in fact was but she to me would be very naive to think a lead never had sex especially after the windmill shenanigans and how that's been constantly in our face. If she didn't know Peter was the bachelor and it bothered her she could have backed out. Other's have in the past.

If she found out Peter had sex in the FS and felt that he shouldn't have, again, she shouldn't have gone on this show to begin with. HS or anyone has many means of getting the info out. I don't think she'd put herself in that position especially after the very confident "no spoiler season" by Peter and media tabloids, since day one.

I just don't see Peter choosing his F2 after listening to the voice overs of him not giving up. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:15 am

Astrobach wrote:@gabriele
So you’re saying that ‘ someone’ in a modeling agency, saw HS face timing Peter in public’ and reported that to Reddit? And that’s 2 weeks ago and was just posted...And it’s a different one than the cafe ‘ Facetiming ‘ that also happened presumably with HS? Is that even possible? I am just wondering WHY would that
be seriously considered in the first place.  question
I’m sure all remaining contestants, especially the 3 F3 AND Peter have pretty tight contracts that preclude them from being in contact in any form publicly , even their SM is monitored as we have heard and seen in the past.

There are so many holes in these stories IMO.
1.  Is it really Hannah Ann S.?
2. Is she FaceTiming Peter? ( or someone else?)
3. Why do it in public?
4. Why breach their contract?
5. WHATS the point?
The less we know for sure, the more rumors are going wild. Someone is benefiting from these...and it’s NOT Peter!
JMHO

Why do the same thing twice? You would think after it got out the first time her wrist would have been slapped by tptb and yet she does the same thing again? It just isn't logical IMO.

Neither of the stories have any form of proof and frankly the circumstances under which this is presented are laughable. A person who doesn't watch the show, but knows who HA is and then from a distance is able to recognize that HA is speaking to Peter??? I'm obviously well aware of the show and the cast and I wouldn't be able to do that unless I was on top of her. IMO these are stories from people who are either desperate for attention or doing this to stir things up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:19 am

gabriele wrote:I came over here after reading the unverified tea about HS FaceTiming Peter. I used to post here years ago but stopped watching after the Des & Brooks finasco.😉 I think the tea might possibly be true.

Here’s more info as to what the tea was: it was 2 weeks ago the poster heard the tea from a friend and it happened at a modeling agency in LA. The friend doesn’t watch the show but technically neither do I but I follow online happenings.  The friend knew her friend the poster would definitely be interested. The poster was nervous to post because she was concerned about the reactions she’d receive without proof. Most unverified tea on that board gets shredded whether true or not. So, I came over hear to see if there had possibility been a SHV 2 weeks ago and it sounds like it’s possible from info on the SHV thread. ETA: I forgot to add that HS supposedly wanted the tea to get out and why she so publicly was FaceTiming. I could see that being the case.

Here’s why I think it might be true. I think Madi was Peter’s intended F1 but she left and probably didn’t take him back once he likely chased her down in AL. So, I think he and HS decided to date instead. I just don’t see Peter and Madi together due to differing values regarding sex. Madi said she takes relationships slowly and we know she’s waiting for marriage for sex. This of course makes you wonder why she went on the show when it’s all about a quick engagement and fantasy suites. If Peter hadn’t slept with anyone else maybe she’d be with him still, like Cassie & Colton. But Peter isn’t Colton. In order for Madi to be with Peter she’d have to be ok with Peter having slept with other women on the show. I guess it’s possible they are just dating but I feel like the hype of her being with Peter is just like the Tyler hype. I don’t take anything Peter says in interviews now seriously and think he’s trying to throw everyone off. Basically I just don’t see Madi being with Peter due to her conservative Christian values and wanting to take relationships slowly. It doesn’t add up to me. I could see Peter with someone more like Hannah B, if not Hannah B down the road. JMO.

I can see why you would think he isn't with Madi but maybe just maybe he might've truly fallen in love with her for who she is and respects her christian values , I mean he really seems to have screwed around enough laugh out loud I don't think there's been a shortage of girls throwing themselves at him , So you just never know no idea He might be willing to wait until she is ready and the time is right. I think in that clip when we hear him say " Sex is a big part of a relationship" I think there's a "BUT" after that as in But it's not everything. Who knows , I guess I'm reaching because I want to see them together. Catherine waited to have sex with Sean until they were married and Colton waited to have sex with the right person (Cassie) , So I think if it is Madi she would be the First F1 Virgin , It can happen if their connection was strong enough (and so far it seems to me that it just might be). jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@gabriele welcomeback

My opinion is if Madi had an issue with a lead's sex history, she shouldn't have gone on this type of show. Maybe she didn't expect to be the F1 if she in fact was but she to me would be very naive to think a lead never had sex especially after the windmill shenanigans and how that's been constantly in our face. If she didn't know Peter was the bachelor and it bothered her she could have backed out. Other's have in the past.

If she found out Peter had sex in the FS and felt that he shouldn't have, again, she shouldn't have gone on this show to begin with. HS or anyone has many means of getting the info out. I don't think she'd put herself in that position especially after the very confident "no spoiler season" by Peter and media tabloids, since day one.

I just don't see Peter choosing his F2 after listening to the voice overs of him not giving up. JMO's.

Colton didn't sleep with anyone else other than Cassie. I would get that a person going on this show would struggle with giving your heart to someone that obviously can sleep with someone else after being with you.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:48 am

I know Colton didn't sleep with anyone else, and my personal opinion is I don't like a lead sleeping with anyone else when they know darn well who they are choosing. That's my personal feeling, but we are talking about a crazy reality show that's been on for 24 seasons plus the 'ette. She should have watched Andi's and K's season.

Does this mean she doesn't date any guys who have had sex? IDK but I do think that may be the issue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@gabriele welcomeback

Hi! 🙂 It seems Madi was hoping it was Peter from her intro package. She said as much. I agree it doesn’t make sense for her to go on the show knowing his history but I guess she saw it as an adventure or something. IDK. I am a West Coast girl rather than a Southerner but I have been a part of those types of church environments in the past and have gone on mission trips too. I’m sure Madi was very conscious of how all her actions on tv would look to her church community. Also, the way Peter talked about how he loved Hannah B just recently in interviews makes me think he isn’t with Madi. I just don’t see it. Although I can’t imagine any F1 would be ok with that.

I guess I’m thinking Peter picked HS so that is why I think it might be true. Who knows if he’s still with anyone at this point? I guess she could say it was an accident it got out and tptb can’t really do anything.

I’m thinking Peter did chase Madi down in her hometown but she turned him down. Who knows though?! JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:09 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:I came over here after reading the unverified tea about HS FaceTiming Peter. I used to post here years ago but stopped watching after the Des & Brooks finasco.😉 I think the tea might possibly be true.

I can see why you would think he isn't with Madi but maybe just maybe he might've truly fallen in love with her for who she is and respects her christian values , I mean he really seems to have screwed around enough  laugh out loud I don't think there's been a shortage of girls throwing themselves at him , So you just never know no idea He might be willing to wait until she is ready and the time is right. I think in that clip when we hear him say " Sex is a big part of a relationship" I think there's a "BUT" after that as in But it's not everything.  Who knows , I guess I'm reaching because I want to see them together.  Catherine waited to have sex with Sean until they were married and Colton waited to have sex with the right person (Cassie) , So I think if it is Madi she would be the First F1 Virgin , It can happen if their connection was strong enough (and so far it seems to me that it just might be). jmo

I’m thinking the problem would be on Madi’s end because of the voiceover of her saying something like you can’t be doing this with anyone else in the preview. And it seems like she probably leaves. I think a lot of people who think Madi is F1 think they get back together once Peter chases her down, but my thought is she turns him down. I could totally be wrong but it doesn’t add up for me with her. They might be dating though. :shrug_tone1 JMO

Last edited by gabriele on Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : random emoji!)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:23 am

I could have sworn the VO said something to the effect of going forward, if he sleeps with someone else, she doesn't think she can't see herself continuing, because she's in love with him.

Something huge happened in Costa Rica. Did he have sex with Sydney in the hot springs or was that a frakenbite? I am surprised RS has no information about it. I'm just hoping more caps will help on Monday. Those trailers are the only things I look forward to watching. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85