SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:10 pm

12/27 Peter put up stories with his parents in Las Vegas saying they are celebrating his mom's birthday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:54 am

Thanks smg! 12/27: Hannah went ice skating with her sisters and friends. Haven’t seen anything from Madison.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:16 pm

12/28: Hannah went to nekter juice bar and tagged her nutritionist/trainer.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:53 pm

"Wow" - Madison as been VERY, VERY quiet over the last few days -Interesting! :stirthepot

Happy New Year Everyone - Love all the thoughts/insights!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:40 pm

heart wrote:
luvstx wrote:
heart wrote:12/26: Peter posted on his Instagram stories that he was in Saint Kitts on the runway waiting.  Then him and his mom posted about some sort of football mascot special that Peter was involved with.  Not sure, he labeled it as mascot tell all.  

Hannah was excited to use her new cook books.

Nothing from Madison.

More and more I think he is with Madison. She’s probably on St. kits with him and flying incognito. Also think they had an SHV in mid December

I'm not so sure they would allow Madison to fly incognito to St. Kitts with him, but this show surprises us every season so who knows laugh out loud

Re: the bolded, I would guess that Delta would have some input here as to Madison sharing his layover time. I am a former Flight Attendant and layover rules were (still are?) stated to cover rest, a minimum of 8 hours of rest. Also I would guess that the pilot's union would not look favorably on Peter's playing around and possibly being taped instead of resting.

FAA rules are strict to ensure the flying public's safety. Delta would have to follow these rules and regulations and would also need to enforce them when working with outside parties such as TPTB.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:56 pm

Peter’s stories yesterday 12/27 showed they were in Vegas to celebrate his mom’s birthday.
Unless the stories are old, or Madison was hiding somewhere in Vegas (I doubt it) , it doesn’t look they were together as of yesterday.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:56 pm

Doats wrote:Re: the bolded, I would guess that Delta would have some input here as to Madison sharing his layover time. I am a former Flight Attendant and layover rules were (still are?) stated to cover rest, a minimum of 8 hours of rest. Also I would guess that the pilot's union would not look favorably on Peter's playing around and possibly being taped instead of resting.

FAA rules are strict to ensure the flying public's safety. Delta would have to follow these rules and regulations and would also need to enforce them when working with outside parties such as TPTB.
Is it possible that he is just pretending to be working when in fact he is regularly hitching a ride to Atlanta? Isn’t there usually an extra seat behind the pilots in cockpit? no idea

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:43 pm

Amberly wrote:"Wow" - Madison as been VERY, VERY quiet over the last few days -Interesting! :stirthepot
Madison's been mostly quiet since returning from filming. She only really seems to post on her IG stories when something big is happening - like her mom's birthday, Auburn games, her friend's party ect - but doesn't post her day-to-day activities (which is pretty refreshing compared to Hannah S posting every single second of every single day IMO). But I don't think Madison's silence really means much since there's been multiple times where she's gone 3-4 days without posting anything but Peter's whereabouts are accounted for. Even that possible SHV a couple of weeks ago, he was out filming something in The Grove one day and posted his dog and laundry but then quickly deleted it another day (I think if he was posting an old pic to mislead he wouldn't have deleted it within an hour).

JMO but I think Peter's single and it's why RS still hasn't been able to confirm the ending, since it's only happened once in franchise history and he was wrong about Ali and Kaitlyn picking no one. It's probably a lot harder to get proof of than a traditional F1 ending or even a Mesnick/Arie situation. I don't really get the vibe that any of them are happy in love since returning from filming. All JMO though.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:26 pm

Finding a SHV time has been difficult for this season, but even if info points to Peter being single -- a part of me has a hard time believing it. I am sure the TPTB were really pushing for a more "traditional" ending to the show after what happened with both Colton and Hannah's seasons. I don't imagine that they'd be too happy if Peter ended up being single at the end of the show. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:23 pm

I don’t think TPTB cares about an engaged couple at all. They care about ratings, IMO.
Look at the ratings for Hannah https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-finale-agt-tv-ratings-tuesday-july-30-2019-1228252. The finale ratings hits 2 year high. Colton’s season finale also score number 1 on Monday night. https://www.thewrap.com/colton-bachelor-season-finale-ratings/

So why would they care if Peter picks someone as long as enough drama boosts ratings, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:26 pm

suzq wrote:Finding a SHV time has been difficult for this season, but even if info points to Peter being single -- a part of me has a hard time believing it.  I am sure the TPTB were really pushing for a more "traditional" ending to the show after what happened with both Colton and Hannah's seasons.  I don't imagine that they'd be too happy if Peter ended up being single at the end of the show.  JMO.

I have to agree with @sdmom - I think they care about ratings, not a traditional ending, because good ratings and lots of SM posts are what brings the money into the network via advertising. Traditional endings can get low ratings if the season is a snooze to watch; it's the drama during the season that brings the numbers, and we're going to have plenty of that kind of drama it seems.

Lots of people will tune into ATFR if the season was good, no matter what the actual ending is.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:32 pm

suzq wrote:Finding a SHV time has been difficult for this season, but even if info points to Peter being single -- a part of me has a hard time believing it.  I am sure the TPTB were really pushing for a more "traditional" ending to the show after what happened with both Colton and Hannah's seasons.  I don't imagine that they'd be too happy if Peter ended up being single at the end of the show.  JMO.

Dont we already know from RS that its NOT a traditional ending tho? He may not be single but RS said that its not where he proposes to one that dumps the other

& yeah i agree with others that they dont care as long as ratings are good. Yeah obviously they dont want every season to be abnormal but stuff happens. Jed and Hannah technically *did* have a traditional ending and get engaged ...they just didnt last. Colton and Cassie didnt but they are still together. I think TPTB know its an odds game and people will watch as long as its interesting
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife