SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:02 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5454p60-bachelor-24-peter-weber-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1437220

Let’s clarify Hannah’s and Jed’s Nashville rendezvous
smg2587 wrote:Hannah and Jed didn't have an shv in Nashville. What they had was an unsanctioned visit. If past leads are in the same town as their f1 they try to make time to visit them. Rachel and Bryan did one also at the mlb all star festivities in 2017 that where in Miami.  Hannah was just in Nashville for one night but they made time to see each other in between what she had to do at the CMA feast (I don't believe she stayed the whole concert).
Snipped

As for Rachel and Bryan, Rachel was in Miami for MLB alll-star event (ESPN celebrity softball game, which, like ABC, is owned by Disney) I believe they met up because Bryan had tickets to see All-star game and many thought Rachel gave him but we had no hard evidence if they did or not.

These two incidents are different from Peter and Hannah Ann possible meeting in Vegas, IMO. Both female leads were in the hometowns of F1s for ABC sanctioned or related events, so they met up. Neither Peter or HA live in Vegas, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:01 pm

sdmom wrote:

These two incidents are different from Peter and Hannah Ann possible meeting in Vegas, IMO. Both female leads were in the hometowns of F1s for ABC sanctioned or related events, so they met up. Neither Peter or HA live in Vegas, IMO.

Thank you for pointing out what I believed.  Both Hannah and Rachel were in those cities on ABC's dime doing promotion for the show.  I do not believe Peter was in Vegas doing promotion for ABC, he was on a family trip.  I still think he was gone before she ever got there.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:54 pm

sdmom wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5454p60-bachelor-24-peter-weber-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1437220

smg2587 wrote:Hannah and Jed didn't have an shv in Nashville. What they had was an unsanctioned visit. If past leads are in the same town as their f1 they try to make time to visit them. Rachel and Bryan did one also at the mlb all star festivities in 2017 that where in Miami.  Hannah was just in Nashville for one night but they made time to see each other in between what she had to do at the CMA feast (I don't believe she stayed the whole concert).
Snipped

As for Rachel and Bryan, Rachel was in Miami for MLB alll-star event (ESPN celebrity softball game, which, like ABC, is owned by Disney) I believe they met up because Bryan had tickets to see All-star game and many thought Rachel gave him but we had no hard evidence if they did or not.

IA plus IIRC Along with numerous confirmed SHV sleuthing that season, Rachel was wearing "the watch" that weekend, so it didn't matter if they met up or not. Hugesmile

ETA: @sdmom noticing the watch

Bryan Rachel

Back to Peter. With the next to nothing SHV sleuthing that I can find, the FS info brought over by @CaliforniaGirl and room sleuthed by @Bobette was by far the most expensive FS that I've seen which is pretty much my only clue at this point that she's the F1 and maybe the fact that the last account she followed is teammadiandpeter on IG.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Captu182

https://www.instagram.com/madiprew/following/

She doesn't appear to post much on SM but she did start a twitter account. She follows VP and she follows her back on twitter.

Madi Twitter

FS room

So, no SHV clues but little breadcrumbs out there IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5454p60-bachelor-24-peter-weber-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1437220

Snipped

IA plus IIRC Along with numerous confirmed SHV sleuthing that season, Rachel was wearing "the watch" that weekend, so it didn't matter if they met up or not. Hugesmile

ETA: @sdmom noticing the watch

Bryan Rachel

Back to Peter. With the next to nothing SHV sleuthing that I can find, the FS info brought over by @CaliforniaGirl and room sleuthed by @Bobette was by far the most expensive FS that I've seen which is pretty much my only clue at this point that she's the F1 and maybe the fact that the last account she followed is teammadiandpeter on IG.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Captu182

https://www.instagram.com/madiprew/following/

She doesn't appear to post much on SM but she did start a twitter account. She follows VP and she follows her back on twitter.

Madi Twitter

FS room

So, no SHV clues but little breadcrumbs out there IMHO.

I agree with you.  I think she’s given the most clues in terms of potentially being F1.  She is promoting the season on her Facebook account, she liked a picture of Peter and his friend Courtney on IG and she did post that song that was played at her first individual date of the season at the vow renewals of Peter’s parents.  Only those following spoilers would be aware of that so she technically wasn’t giving anything away.  I forgot about the lavish fantasy suite.  

Hannah Ann posted and then deleted that sad post and has given no indication that she is F1. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:00 pm

One of her sisters also follows that account . Also Peter has watched several madi fans insta stories . But that’s nothing compared  to someone hearing Hannah Ann FaceTime or being in the same city .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:56 pm

@sportsgirl94 nice recap!

@riddlexo3 I would take that follow as a little clue way before the facetime rumour. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:08 am

riddlexo3 wrote:One of her sisters also follows that account . Also Peter has watched several madi fans insta stories . But that’s nothing compared  to someone hearing Hannah Ann FaceTime or being in the same city .

I don’t believe Hannah Ann was in the same city as Peter at the same time.  I think he was celebrating his mom’s birthday earlier than when she was there. I don’t think they could risk a SHV there.  

The girl who posted the FaceTime video now isn’t sure it was Peter; it just sounded like him.  I doubt Hannah Ann would slip up like that.  If she isn’t F1, I am sure she is hoping for the Bachelorette gig since she follows the accounts on IG. I would think she is being very careful not to spoil the game for ending.  

That’s really interesting that you can tell Peter has viewed the Madi fans stories on IG.  I don’t know how to tell that so thanks for the information!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:25 am

Peter viewing the Madi accounts stories is interesting. Especially since I know there’s some hannah accounts and I haven’t seen them mention anything. Who knows tho I’m confused laugh out loud
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:30 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:One of her sisters also follows that account . Also Peter has watched several madi fans insta stories . But that’s nothing compared  to someone hearing Hannah Ann FaceTime or being in the same city .

I don’t believe Hannah Ann was in the same city as Peter at the same time.  I think he was celebrating his mom’s birthday earlier than when she was there.  I don’t think they could risk a SHV there.  

The girl who posted the FaceTime video now isn’t sure it was Peter; it just sounded like him.  I doubt Hannah Ann would slip up like that.  If she isn’t F1, I am sure she is hoping for the Bachelorette gig since she follows the accounts on IG. I would think she is being very careful not to spoil the game for ending.  

That’s really interesting that you can tell Peter has viewed the Madi fans stories on IG.  I don’t know how to tell that so thanks for the information!

On the bold the Madi fan Instagram pages are showing in their IG stories that they seen Peter watching their stories. I only really seen one of them and I saw that Peter was tagged in the story one fan account said he watched. The questions to me with that info was Peter tagged in these stories he viewed and does Peter watch everything he is tagged in or did he watch them without him being tagged in them? The only way I think it means something is if he isn't tagged in these stories, imo.

Just to add Peter made an appearance on Dick Clarke's New Years eve special live from NYC.

Hannah Ann seem to still be in Vegas with her friends.

Madi so far still M.I.A from any social media sightings.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:48 am

Maybe there will be a SHV in the next day or 2 in NYC.  Arie and Becca had one the couple of days before NYE. If I remember right, Arie also appeared on the ABC NYE program. He also did press the next morning because of the show premiere that night.

So if Madi is still MIA in the next couple of days and Peter goes silent...   question

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:27 am

Madi is in Atlanta with her sister. One of her sisters snapchatted a pic .

Last edited by riddlexo3 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:58 am

Peters season is starting a week later than Arie‘so. 6th vs 1st.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife