SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:06 pm

@Tiggerlgh Thanks. Hope I didn't offend as I always enjoy reading your posts.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:14 pm

@Doats no worries, we are all good!  I just wanted it clear we don’t know where he was in Wisconsin.  All of Wisconsin is Green Bay Territory.  We don’t see him outside an airport...yet.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:40 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@Doats no worries, we are all good!  I just wanted it clear we don’t know where he was in Wisconsin.  All of Wisconsin is Green Bay Territory.  We don’t see him outside an airport...yet.

I did a deep dive on flights to Wisconsin.

Peter's first story was posted arrive 8 p.m. EST on Saturday night.  His 2nd story was posted approximately 2 hours later at 10 p.m. EST.  The first story was mentioned on reddit approximately 1 hour after being posted around 9 p.m. EST.  

There were 3 flights out of DTW (Detroit) to Wisconsin in the time frame between his stories:

Milwaukee left DTW at 8:21 p.m. EST, arrived 8:07 p.m. CST (9:07 EST)
Madison left DTW at 8:37 p.m. EST, arrived 8:29 p.m. CST (9:29 EST)
Appleton left DTW at 8:52 p.m EST, arrived 8:46 p.m. CST (9:46 EST)

Sleuthing shops in these 3 airports, I'm guessing he landed in Madison.  They have a Lake Country Travel Mart listed with a photo on the website and from his IG story, it appears that could very well be the name of the store he posted about being in enemy territory.  

As big a fan he is of the Seahawks, I wouldn't be surprised if he bid on this flight to get him close to their game today.  The game starts at 6:30 p.m. EST (5:30 p.m. CST) tonight so he had plenty of time to get there.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:50 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@Doats no worries, we are all good!  I just wanted it clear we don’t know where he was in Wisconsin.  All of Wisconsin is Green Bay Territory.  We don’t see him outside an airport...yet.

I did a deep dive on flights to Wisconsin.

Peter's first story was posted arrive 8 p.m. EST on Saturday night.  His 2nd story was posted approximately 2 hours later at 10 p.m. EST.  The first story was mentioned on reddit approximately 1 hour after being posted around 9 p.m. EST.  

There were 3 flights out of DTW (Detroit) to Wisconsin in the time frame between his stories:

Milwaukee left DTW at 8:21 p.m. EST, arrived 8:07 p.m. CST (9:07 EST)
Madison left DTW at 8:37 p.m. EST, arrived 8:29 p.m. CST (9:29 EST)
Appleton left DTW at 8:52 p.m EST, arrived 8:46 p.m. CST (9:46 EST)

Sleuthing shops in these 3 airports, I'm guessing he landed in Madison.  They have a Lake Country Travel Mart listed with a photo on the website and from his IG story, it appears that could very well be the name of the store he posted about being in enemy territory.  

As big a fan he is of the Seahawks, I wouldn't be surprised if he bid on this flight to get him close to their game today.  The game starts at 6:30 p.m. EST (5:30 p.m. CST) tonight so he had plenty of time to get there.

He just posted again 3 mins ago.  He is flying today again.  So he is not at the game.  He was just flying through ‘enemy territory”. Madison is the farthest from Green Bay but as I said all of Wisconsin is Green Bay country. He does have a Seahawks hat on in his recent pic.  My gut was correct, he was just working.  All imo.

Good sluething on the store, I didn’t dig that deep.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:08 pm

Yep, just saw that!!!  That's what I get for eating dinner and not looking at IG   giggling

The timing of those flights and when he posted last night screamed Madison to me because of the times the flights took off and landed. Felt Milwaukee was too close to take off time from pre-take off posting and felt Appleton was too close to landing time for 2nd story last night.

So now... where is the world is Peter going next?  IG story posted approximately 5:45 p.m. (EST - 4:45 p.m. CST)

Flights leaving Madison:
4:57 p.m. to Detroit (DTW)  Per flightrader... flight delayed to 6:44 p.m.
5:00 p.m. to Atlanta (ATL)
5:10 p.m. to Washington (DCA)
5:13 p.m. to Dallas (DFW)  probably not since it isn't a Delta flight
5:30 p.m. to New York (EWR) probably not since it isn't a Delta flight
5:45 p.m. to Minneapolis (MSP)
5:59 p.m. to New York (LGA)
6:14 p.m. to Las Vegas (LAS) probably not since it isn't a Delta flight

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections on flights)

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Wait, did I get it right?

The airline would allow off duty pilots to put on uniform and sit in the cockpit to take pictures?

If that’s the case, I wouldn’t feel very secure.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:09 pm

sdmom wrote:Wait, did I get it right?

The airline would allow off duty pilots to put on uniform and sit in the cockpit to take pictures?

He’s been working.

Pilots do some times fly in the extra jump seat in the cockpit if they are just relocating for a flight or flying personally. But Peter has been working, not just taking pics.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:25 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
sdmom wrote:Wait, did I get it right?

He’s been working.

Pilots do some times fly in the extra jump seat in the cockpit if they are just relocating for a flight or flying personally.  But Peter has been working, not just taking pics.

That’s what I think. I think whenever he posts in uniform, he’s actually working, not trying to trick a very small percentage of viewers, aka sleuthers.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:49 pm

I looked back pages of SM tracking, and it looks like IF there’s a SHV, it will be possibly  1/3-1/5. Madi was pretty quiet on sm during those days posted a story 1/4 but looks like an old one. Peter nothing 1/3, posted stories 1/4 and 1/5, but locations unknown. I think Hannah Ann was quiet on 1/3, but had a story 1/4 with unknown locations.

So, IF Peter indeed has some SHV so far, the two possible dates are:
12/11-12/13
1/3-1/5

That actually fits the every 2-3 weeks timeframes for SHV.
Any feedback? @smg2587

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:39 pm

@sdmom Nice recap! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 am

Has Madi been really quiet on IG or is it just me?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:36 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:Has Madi been really quiet on IG or is it just me?  

Madi usually is. Her Insta blew up from 48,000 to 200,000 something thousand in hours. She did a photo shoot she didn't mention even in her stories.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife