SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:49 pm

@smg2587 reminder that Julie A.was one of the main producers for Hannah, so not surprising to see how these appearances were set up. I wouldn’t put past Julie to use her personal knowledge of Hannah’s feelings to stir the pot a little.
She’s paid to bring up these golden nuggets!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@atem thanks.

How good of a friend is he? Maybe he met Kelley at the same time Peter did when she was at a friends wedding and he was at a reunion.

I have no clue. I don't follow Peter that much. I don't really care for him.

eta

I read that Peter and HS have private Venmo (sp?) accounts. So, there is something indicating it's HS and not Madi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:55 pm

@atem
How does both of them having a private Venmo account means that the F1 is HS???
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:59 pm

Astrobach wrote:@atem

Because, it was how they found out about Cassie and Colton. A lot of Celeb Couples use it to privately communicate. I am just saying it's one thing to put in the 'who could be F1'.

I don't get it myself, because I just don't see it. But, it's Peter and I don't have a high impression of him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:54 am

1/22 Madison shared stories at the Auburn basketball game.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:50 pm

atem wrote:

Because, it was how they found out about Cassie and Colton.  A lot of Celeb Couples use it to privately communicate.  I am just saying it's one thing to put in the 'who could be F1'.

I don't get it myself, because I just don't see it.  But, it's Peter and I don't have a high impression of him.
I honestly don’t think it means anything.
Peter is more low-key than most on social media, and might have a higher security awareness as a pilot.
Hannah Ann could receive payments through Venmo for modelling jobs and ads that she doesn’t want the world to know about.

I am just surprised (befumbled evenBachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f61b) that anyone would want to expose their transactions to the public. Venmo is weird.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:57 pm

blueblues wrote:
atem wrote:

Because, it was how they found out about Cassie and Colton.  A lot of Celeb Couples use it to privately communicate.  I am just saying it's one thing to put in the 'who could be F1'.

I don't get it myself, because I just don't see it.  But, it's Peter and I don't have a high impression of him.
I honestly don’t think it means anything.
Peter is more low-key than most on social media, and might have a higher security awareness as a pilot.
Hannah Ann could receive payments through Venmo for modelling jobs and ads that she doesn’t want the world to know about.

I am just surprised (befumbled evenBachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f61b) that anyone would want to expose their transactions to the public. Venmo is weird.
JMO

I live somewhere without Venmo so I don't know, but I thought Venmo was specifically for transactions between friends. Not business transactions.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:15 pm

leavers wrote:I live somewhere without Venmo so I don't know, but I thought Venmo was specifically for transactions between friends. Not business transactions.
Same here, so I’m just guessing. You are probably right that Venmo is for private transactions, but I figure that in Hannah’s field of work you can make money “under the table”, and Venmo might be useful for that if you keep it private. JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:56 am

1/23- nothing from Peter of Madi. Hannah Ann posted on Instagram stories of the dress she wore for a RC and where to buy it

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:10 am

atem wrote:

No.  Venmo is a payment app.  It’s not used to chat.  I don’t think it means anything that they are private.   Coltons was open last year so we could see him paying Cassies family and vice versa for things like dinner, etc.  celebs don’t use it to chat.  I use it all the time. It’s not SM

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:13 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:

No.  Venmo is a payment app.  It’s not used to chat.  I don’t think it means anything that they are private.   Coltons was open last year so we could see him paying Cassies family and vice versa for things like dinner, etc.  celebs don’t use it to chat.  I use it all the time.  It’s not SM

And to add on, sometimes people will use emojis instead of typing out what they're paying for.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:34 pm

heart wrote:1/23- nothing from Peter of Madi.  Hannah Ann posted on Instagram stories of the dress she wore for a RC and where to buy it

Madi's sister has a Tiktok and posted her and Madi at the movies. I can't tell when it was posted though as I refuse to join another site that I will never use.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife