SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by USAGold Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:09 am

Emeralds wrote:
jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:When was posted the family picture with Julie and peter and their respective parents? I read Xmas. Why such an intimate diner?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ztTj9JhjZ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B60wejmnK8K/

Julie, Pete and his family were in NYC to promote the show on New Years Eve.

Pete's family is very welcoming. They've even had CH over for dinner.

I think Julie is good friends with Pete and his family. Julie's now moved on to Clare JMO

Emeralds wrote:I've wondered if the People shoot happened last week & that's how RS finally got confirmation that Peter/Madi were together....
I don't think that's how RS got his information. He's getting conflicting stories that he's going to post about on Monday. If he was certain about Madi and Pete he would stand by his spoiler JMO

I don't think RS has the sequence of events of what transpired during the last few days of filming correct. I'm 95% sure that Peter/Madi are together.

I think he got the info from the photo shoot too
It was close after that he decided to tell us
I think all the details might not be correct
But the part he’s with Madison iMO is correct
Too many clues pointing to it

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:11 am

What is up with HS hair looking like Madi's all of a sudden? Anyone else getting weird mocking vibes from her?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:17 am

atem wrote:What is up with HS hair looking like Madi's all of a sudden?  Anyone else getting weird mocking vibes from her?

No. 

She probably went to a hair stylist that styles everybody's hair the same.  I mean look at all the gals that use the same girl to do their extensions.  Looking at that gal's IG of her clients, their hair all looks alike.

Everybody has to look the same these days. Boring IMO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:32 pm

Any sighting of either at the TN vs AU game today?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:41 pm

atem wrote:Any sighting of either at the TN vs AU game today?

If Madi is at that game today IMO she is def not with Peter.

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:12 pm

Jolena wrote:

HS said she would be at the game.  The show had both get a rose from a mascot last week.  So, why would she not be at the game if HS is?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:07 pm

At least in the old days they liked to keep F1 (and obviously F2) away from the lead the weekend before the finale.... just to heighten the emotion of their reunion. Though FaceTime exist now when it didn't at first, I would expect that separation to still occur. So why go to LA until tomorrow? As I recall, Catherine Lowe didn't leave Seattle until the night before.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:13 pm

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:

HS said she would be at the game.  The show had both get a rose from a mascot last week.  So, why would she not be at the game if HS is?

I don’t think Madi will go simply because it’s an away game.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:56 pm

And why couldn't Hannah have just gone to the game with her friends because she is moving away?  The game is in Knoxville where she lives, no big deal for her to go to the game.

I mean if she has boxes packed and figuring out how to get her car to CA, she evidently will be in LA once she gets there (more than likely tomorrow).

Everything in their lives is not related to the show.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:26 pm

Auburn won!  I haven't seen anything showing Madi was there or not.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:48 pm

Peter spotted in SoCal playing flag football today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:56 pm

Today is Jack’s birthday so Peter may be with family later.

Never mind, looks like Jack is with his girlfriend.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife