SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Amethyst Sun May 23, 2021 5:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a good article quoting Hannah. I didn't realize to what depth she was struggling. I'm glad it sounds like she's in a good place right now.

I think that the 20s can be a difficult age for many. There are often a lot of huge changes and adjustments as you are trying to get your career and direction in life off of the ground, and trying to find new friendships and love. The media tends to portray one's 20s as a carefree time, but I think it can be anything but.

Add to that being in the public eye, and you have a recipe for depression. "Fans" say so many ugly things, especially on a celebrity's own social media pages. I'm glad for Hannah that she feels she's getting a handle on things. I wish her peace and happiness as she continues to determine her future.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Norcalgal Sun May 23, 2021 6:54 am

Good article. Someone told me stress comes from outside influences and anxiety from the internal struggles. I don't know if this is true but it seems to fit. Someone close to me described her anxiety as stemming from the uncertainty and fear of what she would discover when coming home from school. Her mother was depressed much of her life and the sequelae of it continues today. She's hyper about certain things like paying bills and watching her money - two things that were erratic in her younger life. I can see how the focus on appearance would be so detrimental to Hannah and other young people. You're never good enough - STOP!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:02 am

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1404453723020144651?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:49 am

Wow his voice has aged beautifully
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:56 pm

@bluwavz love the song lyrics!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:17 pm

I can't believe I watched the show but Hannah did pretty well. I was glad to see that she's happy with her bf still. They're very cute together.

Michael Bolton definitely hasn't lost his voice! I wonder if he and Zoey will do a little duet?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:23 pm

@albean99 thanks for the update!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:40 pm

I was not impressed. Hannah filmed that show in February after she and her boyfriend had already gotten together. That seems a little dishonest to me. JMO. The best part was Michael Bolton in my opinion.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:52 am

I don't think this is actually a dating show, @suzq  They say nothing about them even going on a date afterward. I have a feeling that it's all about publicity.

I didn't realize that the original show involved trips and this article talks about it:

Our date was to spend five days in Acapulco, and it was a good time.  But in case you wonder just how good a time, let me note an incident that occurred the evening we were checking into the El Presidente Hotel — my date, the young chaperone, and I.  The chaperone, who was really there to pay the bills and handle the logistics, had just assigned our rooms. I jokingly asked if she was planning to spend the night in the hallway to make sure we stayed in our rooms.

She looked at me as if I had just descended from space.  She then announced that we were the first Dating Game couple she knew that hadn’t begun their trip with a fight. The women all had boyfriends, the men all had girlfriends and there was seldom any romance on the dates.

Dating Game not Mating Game

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:41 am

Bachelorette’s Hannah Brown Unveils Her Apartment Following Major Makeover: Before and After Pics

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/hannah-brown-unveils-apartment-makeover-before-and-after-pics/before-kitchen/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:02 am

@GuardianAngel What I like about Hannah is her transparency. She is who she says she is. We have really watched her grow and mature - no surprise as she was so young when the B'ette. Part of maturation is taking care of yourself and your home - and getting out of the mindset that it's temporary (not your real home).

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:37 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkFP8KHNTy/?utm_medium=copy_link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess