SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:40 am

Did they show 1/1 time the first night with Madi?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:50 am

Hotmomma wrote:Did they show 1/1 time the first night with Madi?

No mention of 1on1 time with Madi on night one. I think he just talked about the scenes that got more than a montage though.

Also bring these tweets show the limo entrance order that where in the RS tweet thread. So RS says they should Alayah come out first and Natasha come out last.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1213502824853725185
https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1213502826728607745

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:43 am

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ky8_zFWle3fEi64d
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Hannah Ann steals Peter not 👆, not ✌, but THREE times?! Watch this sneak peak of #TheBachelor before the premiere on Monday, January 6 at 8|7c. pic.twitter.com/Fg06FibHaV
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Diana wrote:Hannah is a mess. I am sorry but she thinks the world revolves around her. IMO. How selfish of her. And I low key hope he isn't with Madi or Hannah S because this whole season seems like a trash can. IMO

I think the most likely scenario is Madi (somehow) but my deepest desire is that he's actually dating Victoria mwahahahaha.

Why, you ask? Because I love mess Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 4256136633
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:11 pm

I don’t remember Hannah saying she wasn’t in contact with Tyler before the finale. I only remember her saying she didn’t see him. But think they didn’t want to admit they were in contact for obvious reasons. JMO

I think Madi’s one on one will be sweet and the storyline will be it was just what he needed and pushed him to move on JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:10 pm

@Summerfun1980
Yes, it would have been quasi impossible for Hannah to see him if indeed they connected via SM with the producers being there ‘ guarding ‘ her every move up until the very end. It’s now even more clear how TPTB used them both to get the ending we got.
:thud
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:37 pm

Diana wrote:Hannah is a mess. I am sorry but she thinks the world revolves around her. IMO. How selfish of her. And I low key hope he isn't with Madi or Hannah S because this whole season seems like a trash can. IMO

I agree. She needs a good therapist and a lot more self-esteem. She's desperate for love and the strong woman she projects is just that...a projection. She was not kidding when she said she is a hot mess.

...and I can't even fathom why Peter entertained this while being the Bachelor. Any woman watching that interaction should really see herself out of that relationship for her own self-respect.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:53 pm

This was back in September right after the end of her season. Hannah seems more than over it all now. IMO The tears were because of the embarrassment she went through with those men and what people were saying about her. JMO

Alabama Hannah is a tv character. Do I think she wanted a partner, yes. Do I think she’s desperate for one, no. If Hannah wanted to, she could be in Tuscaloosa married and popping out babies like her friends. She was miss Alabama; finding a man is not a real issue for her. She has other aspirations.

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:01 pm

I don’t think Hannah’s selfish for anything that happened on Peter’s season because I don’t think any of her appearances were her idea or really her choice. I think she’s dumb as hell for letting herself get caught up the way she did. I understand how fresh everything was for her at the time, but I just hope she stops allowing herself to be used by the men on her season, TPTB, etc. I find it pretty pathetic. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:12 pm

Hannah allows herself to be used by the producers and ABC because she’s wants tv opportunities, not the actual men her season JMO she showed up for herself not peter. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:56 pm

leavers wrote:

I think the most likely scenario is Madi (somehow) but my deepest desire is that he's actually dating Victoria mwahahahaha.

Why, you ask?  Because I love mess Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 4256136633

Me three! Hope he’s dating Victoria :stirthepot :uptonogood

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don’t think Hannah’s selfish for anything that happened on Peter’s season because I don’t think any of her appearances were her idea or really her choice. I think she’s dumb as hell for letting herself get caught up the way she did. I understand how fresh everything was for her at the time, but I just hope she stops allowing herself to be used by the men on her season, TPTB, etc. I find it pretty pathetic. All jmo.
This. And I think it’s clear she wasn’t crying because she was desperate for Peter back. She was an emotional mess for obvious reasons I think. She was crying because she fell for Luke and he ended being IMO crazy so she couldn’t pick him. She was crying because she picked her second choice and he ended up being a liar. She was crying because she was embarrassed by the Tyler situation. She was crying because she had just moved to LA weeks prior and was feeling isolated from real family and friends. She was crying because she was stressed from a crazy DWTS schedule. The list could go on. That’s a lot of trauma in six months for a 24 year old woman with IMO low self esteem. 

This wasn’t her idea and she probably didn’t have much choice, but I wish she would have prepared herself more for it since I doubt she didn’t realize it would be a bit difficult to see Peter under these circumstances. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
Bachhh022
just me
pavalygurl
riddlexo3
atem