SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:57 pm

Oh geez, Taylor's IG is being show. Well now IA with Brandon. How can they move forward from that.

@provenceguy I checked but it's gone now. They say they are on twitter but they don't have the name of their twitter anywhere that I can see. Do you know what it is?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:29 am

Maybe Taylor had enough of Brandon's attitude but posting that IG story was just rude. No wonder he didn't waste time filing for a divorce and she couldn't care less with her own attitude.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:44 am

@GuardianAngel
There are two types of “annulments”. There’s the legal one which is similar to a divorce, but it actually wipes the marriage from your legal record like it never happened. The other annulment is a Catholic Church Annulment. This is similar to the legal one. It also makes it as if your marriage never occurred. But that recognition is only in the church. Not on your legal record. With a Catholic annulment, you can get remarried again, in the Catholic Church, have your second marriage blessed & recognized by the church. Without your Catholic annulment, this wouldn’t be possible.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:36 am

I went through the Catholic route, well not me, my ex, Smiley he met someone and wanted to get married so he had to go through that process through the Catholic church to get an annulment.

I apologize I forget who, but it was spoiled Brandon filed quite early, I think we we were in epi two SCMIIW but there weren't that many epi's that aired.

ETA: I updated the first page, first post, of this thread to keep it updated as we received the info.

GuardianAngel wrote:01.22.2020

Brandon and Taylor

According to court documents obtained by E! News, Brandon filed for an annulment on January 2—just one day after the season premiered.

"As with any union, some end up happily ever after, and others don't," Lifetime said in a statement to People, who first broke the news. "Continue to watch MAFS to see
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1112204/married-at-first-sight-s-brandon-reid-and-taylor-dunklin-split-before-finale

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:37 pm

Oh no, who will Taylor’s doggie hump now? giggling cantstopl rofl

All kidding aside, in my opinion Brandon and Taylor were a bad match from the beginning. I have never cared for Brandon’s attitude, but Taylor posting that video on IG was unacceptable.

The only couple I have hope for this season is Jess and Austin, who seem to have a sweet, playful relationship.

Why do I watch this show??? no idea It’s just another train wreck of a series like the Bachelor Rolling Eyes

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:53 pm

Spoiler alert : Michael has filed for an annulment from Meka, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:59 pm

@pikake I know. laugh out loud I've been hooked since the beginning and I don't know what I enjoy this train wreck! laugh out loud

@suzq thanks. The information was posted on the first page of this thread with a link on January 21st.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5459-married-at-first-sight-season-10-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Michael to me was just one big liar. He lied about everything, made up stories. What's with that guy?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:29 pm

@GuardianAngel. Thanks! Maybe Michael is just a habitual liar? I don't know. Some of the things he has lied about -- I do not understand why you'd even lie about them (ex. being a yoga teacher, etc.)

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:33 pm

@suzq I know, I don't get it. He made up stories for no reason. I think he has deeper issues.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:35 pm

@GuardianAngel. I agree -- think he has deeper issues, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Thank god he didn’t get the principal’s job.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:54 pm

@provenceguy I kept thinking that from the beginning. I cannot imagine him being a principal. I didn't quite understand, did he actually say what his new job was going to be. I don't think he even had that principal job to begin with.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh