SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 35 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Doats Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:41 pm

I may be in the minority but I don't believe Taylor. (And please do not think I am in any way defending Brandon because I certainly am not. A lot of his behavior was completely indefensible.) I think there was no recovery for them once she put that video on line and never apologized or even admitted it was wrong.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 35 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:44 pm

suzq wrote:Did you see that they are wanting every Wednesday night on Lifetime to be MAFS night?  They are going to have MAFS specials for at least the next 2 Wednesday nights.  Did you see that they are going to air MAFS Australia on Lifetime -- it will be 2 hours 2 nights a week.

I'm going to need to make up an excel spread sheet to keep this organized. laugh out loud I didn't see that. Was it a commercial or where did you see that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:45 pm

Jessca and Austin are up next for me. They are so cute. Holding hands coming on the set.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:53 pm

That was worth the whole season. I wish them both a long happy marriage!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:02 pm

omg they went to jail?? Taylor goes to a restaurant with another guy. Yeah Taylor is BS'ing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:09 pm

@GuardianAngel. The MAFS Australia was a commercial. The specials I found on the Lifetime website Schedule.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:11 pm

That reunion was intense. I hope they vet participants better -- Katie, Zach, Taylor and Michael were not ready for marriage.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:11 pm

Brandon wasn't ready for marriage, either. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:13 pm

suzq wrote:That reunion was intense.  I hope they vet participants better -- Katie, Zach, Taylor and Michael were not ready for marriage.

50% of me completely agrees with you. The other 50% of thinks TPTB are dancing with glee at all the drama and angst that came with this season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:16 pm

@suzq ok I can't see the MAFS Lifetime website. It takes me to the Canadian Lifetime which doesn't have the same information.

Every Wednesday MAFS USA then Australia MAFS?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:19 pm

Just saw a commercial for MAFS Couples Cam -- starts on Wed. May 20 and has all the currently married MAFS including Jessica and Austin.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:25 pm

suzq wrote:Just saw a commercial for MAFS Couples Cam -- starts on Wed. May 20 and has all the currently married MAFS including Jessica and Austin.

Are they gonna show MAFS AU on Lifetime, too? TIA
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh