SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I honestly don't understand why Tyler is angry or upset by the conversation she had with Peter as she just reiterated that Peter was 2nd choice until the fantasy suite with Tyler, which then changed Tyler to 2nd choice. None of this is new information. Perhaps Peter interpreted it differently that he was 2nd choice but that's not what was said. IMO
THANK YOU. People online are getting all worked up about the "Tyler was never really her second choice" thing and running with this inaccurate narrative that she never wanted to take him to F2 but just did it... for fun, or something? To be deliberately hurtful just for kicks? I'm guessing Tyler didn't watch the show very closely or he would know that she WAS going to send him home at F3 and then she changed her mind after the fantasy date. Like we literally saw it happen. He should actually be flattered that she changed her mind and kept him over Peter, even after the 4x in a windmill. Peter obviously misunderstood what she was saying, even though she'd already said the same thing to him when she sent him home and then again at ATFR.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:13 pm

IMO Peter had to be F3 because they knew he was the next bachelor. So weather Hannah slipped and admitted Peter was F2 or not, that's the way I see it. F3's are usually TB.

Tyler IMHO is trying very hard to move on and keeps getting reeled back in. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO Peter had to be F3 because they knew he was the next bachelor. So weather Hannah slipped and admitted Peter was F2 or not, that's the way I see it. F3's are usually TB.

Tyler IMHO is trying very hard to move on and keeps getting reeled back in. hmmm

Reading my mind GA! thumbsup I don't think TC is upset by anything HB did or said about him but what she did or said to Peter or how she affected his filming. Tyler clearly has moved on but I get the sense that Peter described the games and "antics" she was playing during his filming and that is what bothered Tyler AND Dylan. IMO Hannah doesn't have the power to hurt Tyler anymore but he's a loyal friend and if she jerked around his friend then Tyler will react.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:28 pm

@Eagle Eye it’s just an assumption peter said something to Tyler at all. We don’t know peter misinterpreted anything. JMO I don’t think either of them cared who was the real F2. They were both over it when they weren’t chosen. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Hannah’s season : the never ending story 🚋

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Minney wrote:IMO it's Hannah's mess and the rest of them are just trying to separate themselves from it.  I do now agree that Peter said something at the game that affected Tyler and Dylan, leading to both of their SM actions, but I wouldn't say it upset them as in made them "sad" but more like made them mad or angry.  HB has a way of revising history or bending it to fit her narratives and last night was another good example.  I can only imagine what those that are in the know really do know. I think Peter spilled some interesting tea to those guys! IMO.  

I agree with that statement and I’m not defending her choices but for the sake of reality check, both Peter and Tyler were under the impression that they were the ‘ true F2’’ . This is what happens when you have a TON of assumptions and feelings and you are not in DIRECT COMMUNICATION with an ex to get real closure.
We all thought that Tyler had his moments to do just that on that fateful August date, but apparently, even HE was given confused and vague answers by Hannah since he probably IMO didn’t realize the depth of feeling that Hannah had for Peter.
And Hannah assumed that Peter was getting over her as he made no move towards her, ( restricted by his own assumptions and the producers hold on her) so she didn’t try to reopen that door. And Peter assumed that Hannah still preferred to give Tyler another chance over himself as he watched her ask him out in public.
Then they ALL assumed that they were ‘ fine’ and ‘ over it’ and ‘ moved on’ from their respective relationships with each other, until more producers induced truth bombs expose the state of their feelings.
My conclusion: A BIG MESS ALL AROUND. And in big part, thanks to the producers who prevent these real people to have REAL closure with each other’s in real life because of contractual obligations and twisted editing tricks that breeds more assumptions all around.

Hannah was very messy in her season and it has extended until now for her three F3 circle to find some form of closure with assumptions broken down enough to allow for the closure they are all looking for in order to move on in relative peace.
For Tyler, this is the straw that broke the camel’s back I think, when he saw and talked with Peter and then was confronted with the level of emotion we all saw between Peter and Hannah yesterday. All in all, TPTB has increased their vicious grip on the contestants and has a big role in perpetuating messes for the sake of more ratings.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Listening to the bachelor happy hour podcast and peter said he did get closure in his conversation with Hannah and he is happy now. Hopefully we will see this next week.

Also, I’m not sure what real F2 means or why it matters. Tyler and peter were two of her top guys but not her top guy. Tyler knew she had strong relationships with Jed peter and Luke. Trying to order them is silly and only done for the purposes on the show and handing out roses. JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Astrobach wrote:

Hannah was very messy in her season and it has extended until now for her three F3 circle to find some form of closure with assumptions broken down enough to allow for the closure they are all looking for in order to move on in relative peace.
For Tyler, this is the straw that broke the camel’s back I think, when he saw and talked with Peter and then was confronted with the level of emotion we all saw between Peter and Hannah yesterday. All in all, TPTB has increased their vicious grip on the contestants and has a big role in perpetuating messes for the sake of more ratings.
JMHO

I would say Jed got closure and moved on very quickly. IMO because he really wasn't that invested in Hannah, he really was only there for the exposure and if it meant proposing to a girl, he'd do it and get some sex for awhile in the process.  Had the girlfriend thing not been there, I didn't see this relationship lasting long anyways.

As always JMHO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:31 pm

@HavaDrPepper Jed was able to disappear and not have his every move talked about in the press and linked to Hannah. Tyler just became a bigger news story with the Hadid storyline and being caught leaving hannah’s apartment. He was the last man seen with Hannah before yesterday.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:33 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper Jed was able to disappear and not have his every move talked about in the press and linked to Hannah. Tyler just became a bigger news story with the Hadid storyline and being caught leaving hannah’s apartment.

Yeah, he made it a point to move on which is why I said he got over it quickly.  Honestly, I don't like the guy but that was the smartest move he could have made.  Maybe he does have some brains after all.

Tyler chose to keep himself in the spotlight as did Peter with choosing to be the next lead.

JMHO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:36 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper Jed was able to disappear and not have his every move talked about in the press and linked to Hannah. Tyler just became a bigger news story with the Hadid storyline and being caught leaving hannah’s apartment.

Yeah, he made it a point to move on which is why I said he got over it quickly.  Honestly, I don't like the guy but that was the smartest move he could have made.  Maybe he does have some brains after all.

Tyler chose to keep himself in the spotlight as did Peter with choosing to be the next lead.

JMHO.

But no one cared what Jed was doing which is why he could move on quietly. Tyler was trying to move away from Hannah with his very public relationship with Hannah but could not. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:57 pm

@HavaDrPepper
Yes, Very true, I agree. I meant the ‘ other’ than F1 in the 3 finalists, which were Peter and Tyler who, IMO had real feelings for Hannah and were both made to think their feelings were reciprocated...until....not so much, hence the assumptions and lack of closure for both until now.
Hopefully now they can ALL start living their own life without too much strain with each other. We’ll see what the future brings.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12