SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:25 pm

And the surge starts. Instagram followers back at over 2.2 million.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:31 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm glad too that he is surrounded by so much love.  Grief can come in waves, overwhelming at times, but knowing/feeling that love and support can make a big difference.

I'm sending a virtual hug to all of us today.  These are challenging times and it's good to have a nice place to land where we can have some distractions, laughs, okay, "spirited" discussions Hugesmile Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 53 3806527698  Thanks to Guardian Angel and all the mods for providing this place. bestbud!

bestbud! Thank you for the virtual hug!

Is it possible the models can't do their own advertising? I know nothing about how all that works.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I'm glad too that he is surrounded by so much love.  Grief can come in waves, overwhelming at times, but knowing/feeling that love and support can make a big difference.

I'm sending a virtual hug to all of us today.  These are challenging times and it's good to have a nice place to land where we can have some distractions, laughs, okay, "spirited" discussions Hugesmile Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 53 3806527698  Thanks to Guardian Angel and all the mods for providing this place. bestbud!

bestbud! Thank you for the virtual hug!

Is it possible the models can't do their own advertising? I know nothing about how all that works.

IG model - is given product then hires own photographer or videographer plus makeup/hair person. Is given criteria but otherwise controls the end product. Submits for final approval to company then is paid per agreement for posting on SM. This is typical of SM influencers from BN.

Professional model - sent to a brand casting call by their agent and is either hired or rejected. The shoot is controlled by the brand which supplies photographer/videographer, makeup, hair. Model is paid for the photo shoot job. Model may be supplied additional photos or vid to post on SM and given additional payment. This is how Tyler’s Calvin Klein ad works as well as Hannah Ann’s product work.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:39 am

OMG, Tyler just picked Hannah up from the airport, she's in Jupiter.....according to some of the IG Bach spoiler accounts!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:46 am

Here's the photo and the source https://www.instagram.com/p/B9vUL2gH67l/

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 53 Etc_st11

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:52 am

OK NOW I’m ready to dive back in on the Tyler/Hannah speculation. She’s really braving airports in the midst of this pandemic to go hang out with him instead of staying in AL or you know, going back to her actual home in LA??? She don’t miss her own bed???

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:53 am

ReneeM wrote:OK NOW I’m ready to dive back in on the Tyler/Hannah speculation. She’s really braving airports in the midst of this pandemic to go hang out with him instead of staying in AL or you know, going back to her actual home in LA??? She don’t miss her own bed???

via GIPHY

Sounds more like she missed someone in her bed. LOL JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:54 am

This makes me so happy!!!! I hope they have a fantastic time.. no pressures just fun!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:07 am

I really thought that when they went their separate ways a few days ago that was really gonna be it for at least another 6 months, and the most content we would get is maybe a cute like/comment here or there. El. Oh. El.

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:19 am

I soooo wanted to say that I thought Hannah was headed back To Florida but didn't wanna jinx things. Omg

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:20 am

Someone said "let the quarantine begin" cantstopl cantstopl What the hell could this visit be about? scratch Just friends? Friends w/benefits ? no idea humm I always wondered how she turned down sex with him after that hot massage bed scene. rotfl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:28 am

Bleiby527 wrote:Here's the photo and the source https://www.instagram.com/p/B9vUL2gH67l/

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 53 Etc_st11

Wow! Have not really been following Tyler too much but glad I checked in tonight. I know they rekindled their friendship recently. Considering everything going on in our nation, they picked a great time to hang out together. I noticed he changed his profile pic and I was happy to see his smile back. He needs to be surrounded by people who make him happy.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12