SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by smg2587 Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:24 pm

MadiPrewfan wrote:Video of him picking her up ahhh I’m so happy I’ve always shipped them together *edited*

I am a little uncomfortable with posting this video because it clearly shows the license plate of Tyler's car. It feels like an invasion of privacy. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:28 pm

MadiPrewfan wrote:Video of him picking her up ahhh I’m so happy I’ve always shipped them together *edited*

Thanks for bringing this over.  Boy RS is nothing compared to this poster.  She’s good!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:30 pm

WAIT....was that the backpack he just put in the car?
rofl

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:47 pm

Gone from the board for 36 hours and come back to THIS! :lookout high five firework wine cheerdance partytime

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:52 pm

@Norcalgal It's the best day ever!!!! Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 1f60d

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:01 pm

@alwayscooking you really will get a better picture if you discount the obvious tptb manipulated moves such as Hannah’s ATFR and heavily insinuated (IMO FAKE) romance with Alan and Peter’s season saver Hannah appearances. It was so clear to me that those were manipulated by the show for ratings. IMO, whatever we see now between Hannah and Tyler is self-motivated. It may or may not be real and genuine and without ulterior motives but, it’s actions being driven by their own motivations and decisions. That’s good enough for me. That’s as close as you ever get with any couple.

My hope is, they will do what they feel and ignore the kind of fans who think any of this is ultimately about them. Tyler is not Peter. He’s a real man who has shown many times that tptb’s wishes mean nothing to him. IMO, Hannah has known for some time that she screwed up and missed out. I don’t consider her an opportunist or, disingenuous - this is a time to get close and support and comfort Tyler and it does not surprise me that she’s there. Everything that came before is now water under the bridge apparently. I hope for a solid, loving friendship as a precursor to more but, I never go nuclear shipping couples, just individuals. I’m a 100% Tyler fan first and foremost so, if he wants her, for whatever reason and however long - I want him to have Hannah. We already know he’ll treat her right.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:06 pm

How much luggage does she have?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:11 pm

@jojo47 enough to be quarantined with TC for awhile giggling
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:25 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:@alwayscooking you really will get a better picture if you discount the obvious tptb manipulated moves such as Hannah’s ATFR and heavily insinuated (IMO FAKE) romance with Alan and Peter’s season saver Hannah appearances. It was so clear to me that those were manipulated by the show for ratings. IMO, whatever we see now between Hannah and Tyler is self-motivated. It may or may not be real and genuine and without ulterior motives but, it’s actions being driven by their own motivations and decisions. That’s good enough for me. That’s as close as you ever get with any couple.

My hope is, they will do what they feel and ignore the kind of fans who think any of this is ultimately about them. Tyler is not Peter. He’s a real man who has shown many times that tptb’s wishes mean nothing to him.  IMO, Hannah has known for some time that she screwed up and missed out. I don’t consider her an opportunist or, disingenuous - this is a time to get close and support and comfort Tyler and it does not surprise me that she’s there. Everything that came before is now water under the bridge apparently. I hope for a solid, loving friendship as a precursor to more but, I never go nuclear shipping couples, just individuals. I’m a 100% Tyler fan first and foremost so, if he wants her, for whatever reason and however long - I want him to have Hannah. We already know he’ll treat her right.
All IMO.  

Very well said. I also believe that TPTB manipulate and hold the contracts over contestants heads before, during and after filming. Hannah is “free” now and she posted how elated that makes her feel. I also don’t consider Hannah an opportunist. And yes Tyler is definitely NOT Peter! Thank goodness! I am glad they are freely choosing to be together for whatever they want now and whatever it means or will mean. (Imo) I believe they have rekindled their friendship at the very least and are choosing to “explore” and see what that means to them. They picked a good couple of weeks to figure things out! :yes: going to be fun to sleuth since the bachelorette has been delayed. Some might disagree but I also think Mama C is smiling down. Smiley

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:33 pm

MadiPrewfan wrote:@jojo47 enough to be quarantined with TC for awhile giggling

With DWTS tour postponed, Hannah could be anywhere in the US that she wanted to be. She/they chose for her to get on a plane and be in Jupiter.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:39 pm

@Chgohighlife "freedom" from TPTB, Peter, Barb! "I prefer sun to shade!"

There are several"forum" people that have been thinking that they have been talking or again watching each others stories for about 3 weeks prior to his mom being sick.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelorfavs/. This story was current, but going back it was going back and forth workouts, quotes etc....
Have been mirroring stories and posts for about that time. May not have been intentional, but it just began feeling like they were ping ponging a while.

The fan accounts of them that put there edits up and tag them said that they both began watching the edits. This was the most recent watched by both and was after his moms celebration of life.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pGiZsA1vh/

Usually it had been one or the other. As per a DM from her.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:40 pm

@jojo47 Just want to see a boat party today! Someone will catch them together.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12